BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +34   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love that she has to say snack smorgasbord because Tens is known for her fabulous charcuterie. Also, mentioning the price of the juice multiple times is such a Jill move.

2.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    I think she says smorgasborg

3.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 4/25/2024, 04:49 AM) 
    Gene would be so much better off buying her own heart home somewhere and flying back/forth. That's really what she wants, not the stupid travel stuff she's doing now.

She could purchase herself a house on a lake near Walt Disney World. She could stay there for all of her runDisney events but still keep her DVC for her and the kids to stay in when she takes them if she doesn't want them in her space. She could do a video series on how she decorates the lake house in the tropics versus the Mold Mausoleum. She can take us with her as she explores the area to find the best croissants and walking trails others don't use. When hurricane season hits, she can be all dramatic about how she is worried about her heart home and all her friends there when she has never shown us a single friend and acts annoyed that her neighbors dared to walk their dog at the same time Jen was checking the mail.

4.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has to do everything to death. Every Disney cruise offered. All of the RunDisney events. Buying ALL the things for whatever the hobby of the week is. Multiple croissants, every single day.

5.     +35   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her brain is missing the satiety centre

6.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She feels okay about (less than) half-assing parenting, though.

7.     +37   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    wtf is all this croissant shit? I eat a banana every morning…should I start posting about it?

QUOTE (ZenJen @ 25/4/2024, 18:27) 
    I was on the fence about the Paris trip, but I’m on board now with all the freaking croissant pictures. 🙄

ditto. she’s such a fucking dork

8.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Doesn’t she get raging indigestion from inhaling ALL that fatty food? I don’t eat anywhere near that amount of food and I don’t swallow it whole, but when I overindulge it still makes me feel sick. I know she burps a lot (on camera, no less), so maybe that’s the key.

9.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    90210 is gonna kill her if she couldn't hike that trail in the last vlog. Remember the morning after one of those events she was sitting on a rocking chair and she looked like she was in a LOT of pain and could barely move? I see that in her future.

10.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/25/2024, 05:57 PM)
    QUOTE (UtahFootBath @ 25/4/2024, 15:53) 
    One or two days must be all she can handle before the sadness starts kicking in. I believe this is just an attempt to keep busy just like flying to Fl every few weeks. She ruined her life and knows she can never fix it.
    I do think pretty soon she's going to stop trying to make paying customers act like friends. Her fanbase is not who she imagines it to be.
    I truly cannot imagine being her. She isn't comfortable around her kids. She has no one else. Her nieces must hate her. The last time she enjoyed a holiday was at least five years ago.

She doesn't exactly pick good locations either. She chooses middle-of-nowhere desolate places (where you can hear a pin drop due to lack of humanity) and then she picks Disney World which is full of families and 'cliques'.

Exactly she picks these out of the way places, Is that the way the Utah house was too? If she goes to Paris how is she going handle that, perhaps take a taxi cab to the hotel in Disneyland Paris and not come out of there till its time to take the taxi back? Wow, if she had trouble in the U.S. how is she going to handle the language barrier.

11.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 25/4/2024, 20:01) 
    She doesn't exactly pick good locations either. She chooses middle-of-nowhere desolate places (where you can hear a pin drop due to lack of humanity) and then she picks Disney World which is full of families and 'cliques'.

Exactly she picks these out of the way places, Is that the way the Utah house was too? If she goes to Paris how is she going handle that, perhaps take a taxi cab to the hotel in Disneyland Paris and not come out of there till its time to take the taxi back? Wow, if she had trouble in the U.S. how is she going to handle the language barrier.

She's definitely the type of person who will go around speaking English in a "French" accent.

12.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen says she doesn't like pork. She only orders bacon when they're on a cruise, or out for food. She also gets a ham and cheese omelet when she takes herself out for brunch. Other than that, no pork!

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 4/25/2024, 02:01 PM) 

Or hire private transportation and claim it was worth every Don Dollar penny because she can afford it, and she 10/10 recommends…if it’s within your budget, of course.

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/25/2024, 08:20 PM)
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 4/25/2024, 02:01 PM) 

Or hire private transportation and claim it was worth every Don Dollar penny because she can afford it, and she 10/10 recommends…if it’s within your budget, of course.

Silly me to think she would take a taxi, with the French English accent going on her part she will end up in Italy, which would be such a sweet and Hilarious outcome. :hearty-laugh:

15.     +12   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oh she's gotta be waiting for the houses in Utah beside the heart home to go up for sale and then she'll make her move...

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   96161 views