BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This whole video is like WHAT THE HELL???
    What do you call a window in the ceiling? DUH!
    OMG What's with all the hair stuff? Does she think she'll magically have lots of hair and need all that stuff in the drawers? Delusional!
    She thinks she'll get back into wearing make up. Probably thinks she'll do that if she meets a man. HA!
    Why does she put the extra toilet paper way in the back of the cabinet? I have mine right in front so I can reach it from the toilet.
    And thanks for letting us know how you deal with your period. Diva cup...gross JMO.
    She's the only person I know that keeps their charging cords in the bathroom. Anyone else?
    "I still might want a tattoo but it's like timey wimey, you know" 🙄
    I have an idea what to do with the moon water.....pour it down the drain.

After watching at 2x speed I went back a couple time at normal to hear exactly what she was saying. She sounds drunk at normal speed. LOL

2.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 4/26/2024, 01:51 PM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 4/26/2024, 07:43 PM)
    :hearty-laugh:

"Why is going through bathroom cabinets and drawers so annoying?" It's not annoying for the non-depressed folks.

The kids don't use their Switches because Jen keeps them in her bathroom and they know they aren't allowed to touch any of mommy's stuff!! Out of sight, out of mind, idiot.

Yeap, leads me to believe she uses it as punishment. Each were so expensive but here they are in her bathroom, tell me you are hiding them without telling me you are hiding them.

It's a passive agressive dig at SMD. Kids their age are very out of sight out of mind. Her pinhead thinks she's "getting back at SMD" by keeping them in HER bathroom. And I'm not a psychologist, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night :lol:

3.     +17   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This fucking slob uses a diva cup?! File that under shit I didn't need to know.

Between the comments, this fact ^^^, and the vomit-inducing tile job being what she should have fixed in the bathroom, I'm gonna fucking pass on this one. After another long week of putting out other people's fires, no freaking thanks.

4.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 24/4/2024, 21:51) 
    JenuinelyUnorganized LOL—I think she said she was afraid to make a fire because of the wind. But I get it—her videos are sleep-inducing.

Will she ever forgive Zion National State** Park for not giving her a permit for Angels Landing? She was still harping on it until the bitter end.

**iykyk :b_wink:

images%2015

5.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    the most useless yet of her many useless videos.

not using moisturizer anymore because her bath bombs leave an oily film on her
    keeping a bunch of hair ties and shit that she doesn't ue but that cc "doesn't show interest in" even though cc is a child and would probably enjoy having her hair brushed by her mother for once.
    those disgusting toe socks.

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 4/26/2024, 11:05 PM)
    the most useless yet of her many useless videos.

not using moisturizer anymore because her bath bombs leave an oily film on her
    keeping a bunch of hair ties and shit that she doesn't ue but that cc "doesn't show interest in" even though cc is a child and would probably enjoy having her hair brushed by her mother for once.
    those disgusting toe socks.

I don't know but a moisturizer keeps water on the skin and oil is oil, I always they don't work the same. I think she is wrong on not using both.

7.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can’t believe she actually wondered if sanitary pads "went bad."

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    you rang???😉

*i mean, this username actually stemmed from a fb group of moms that my friend started…moms who are actually trying their best, but know it’s okay to not BE THE BEST. But this lazy bitch gives it a whole new meaning*

QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 25/4/2024, 19:50) 
    She feels okay about (less than) half-assing parenting, though.

SocksHungByPlatesAndCroissantFartsForDaaaaayyyyys

QUOTE (Passenger Seat Chips @ 25/4/2024, 21:25) 
    The next thread title needs a croissant reference for sure. ShovelingCroissantsDownHerGulletWhileHerHairGrowsIntoAMulletLikeJen? ThreeCroissantsADayKeepsTheMenAwayLikeJen? EatingACroissantWhileReturningUnwantedToTheUtahHauntLikeJen?

9.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Haven’t watched yet, but storing the kids’ Switches in the bathroom seems odd and gross. Bathrooms are germy and can get moist/humid, just seems like they could get ruined. It’s just kind of gross to have them in there.

10.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    How/why does this bald bitch need an auxiliary hair stuff drawer?! :lol:

11.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 26/4/2024, 22:57) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 26/4/2024, 22:25) 
    She is so gullible. If only someone would come along and talk her out of most of her money.

They are working on it ;)
    Re: Disney

ETA: Bbbrooke just posted on IG about going on her 3rd Adventures by Disney trip. How soon before Jenny starts to pay to go on them, just because it's by Disney ?? And, of course, she won't stop at just one.

12.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I actually stopped to look at a tray of croissants this afternoon at the grocery. Then I ran away and bought mangoes instead.

13.     +29   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol it sounds like the kids like playing the switch with their dad instead of playing alone at the sad gray house while Jen does peloton

14.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    A million makeup towels, she doesn’t wear makeup anymore, so let’s leave them in the front of the cabinet she’s in twice a day, and the toilet paper all the way in the back behind that. Such organize.

It’s stuff like the towels that you MIGHT use again one day, that’s what goes in BINS in basement storage. Not in everyday cabinets. Then it’s just clutter.

Same with the hair things that “just don’t work” in her hair, Stony Clover stuff she literally never wears, why is it in the drying of the drawer?

In the amount of time it took her to dig around for her Cartier screwdriver and then try to use that to tighten the hinge, and then comment out loud that she needs a real screwdriver or her power screwdriver, and THEN say she’ll do it later, she could have GOTTEN the power screwdriver and fixed it.

I couldn’t get past the scrunchie drawer, this video is just a single woman with too much crap that she doesn’t even use, just moving it all around and talking to herself rather than addressing WHY she has so much crap and WHY she won’t let go of stuff and WHY she buys so much.

At least she finally said out loud that nobody else is going to be using the bathroom “for the foreseeable future.” OH to be a fly on the wall during her “counseling” when they discuss how to rationalize that she is completely unattractive to potential suitors AND women friends.

15.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She doesn’t use or need 90% of what’s in those cabinets.

There was apparently more hair in the drawers than on her head.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95570 views