BurstingTheSeamsOfMyAllegedSize4JeansLikeJen Pt. 455

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 4/26/2024, 03:58 PM) 
    This whole video is like WHAT THE HELL???
    What do you call a window in the ceiling? DUH!
    OMG What's with all the hair stuff? Does she think she'll magically have lots of hair and need all that stuff in the drawers? Delusional!
    She thinks she'll get back into wearing make up. Probably thinks she'll do that if she meets a man. HA!
    Why does she put the extra toilet paper way in the back of the cabinet? I have mine right in front so I can reach it from the toilet.
    And thanks for letting us know how you deal with your period. Diva cup...gross JMO.
    She's the only person I know that keeps their charging cords in the bathroom. Anyone else?
    "I still might want a tattoo but it's like timey wimey, you know" 🙄
    I have an idea what to do with the moon water.....pour it down the drain.

After watching at 2x speed I went back a couple time at normal to hear exactly what she was saying. She sounds drunk at normal speed. LOL

She's continuing her fight against the patriarchy. 😂😂😂

2.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 26/4/2024, 19:12) 
    She's so fucking weird.

She is so fucking lost… That’s the bottom line. She straight blew up her life and now she is completely lost and refuses to admit that.

The croissants… The stupid bike rides… The hikes that you hate… The car camping that you hate… Spending all the money going on all the cruises and running your fat ass all over. Disneyland is not going to fix the problem…

Put the fucking spoon down go to a real therapist get some blood work done and get your fucking life together you moron!!!!!!

3.     +25   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    IsThatACroissantInYourLongchampsLikeJen

4.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I’m only 15 minutes in but the Bakers Who Went Before Us on this one were not kidding, the drain hair talk is out of control

Also didn’t need to see her diva cup, she’s still wondering if pads go bad, throwback to her stale panty liners 🤪

5.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't watched her videos in years. I just come here to read about them but I was doing a craft project so put on my earbuds and listened/ watched this one. WTF? Her patreons must just be hate watching like the rest of us. What a useless waste of time.

The kids Switches in the bathroom was a total f*ck you to those kids. Her senseless rambling and horrible singing along with the bewilderment over every little thing was gag worthy.

The last thing her rancid nether region needs to worry about is out of date pads.

She has 4 hairs and eleven bajillion hair ties/products. Backup non favorite bath bombs?

I do have her beat though on the Lush bath powder. Mine is best before Dec 25, 2006! I don't actually use it but kept it sentimental reasons from when Lush wasn't well know and I had to get my stuff shipped from Canada.
    Attached Image
    20240426_170247

6.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 26/4/2024, 20:05) 
    She probably got royally pissed when Dawny told her they play with the other kids at dads house. She wanted to be the cool mom to get them each one, then finds out they share on at ‘that house’.

I always thought she got them to show up Don… oh you have to share at your dads … well I will show him you can each have your own!

When she really doesn’t understand the point of them … and doesn’t understand what the kids really are into or want .. nor does she care

7.     +39   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    People are paying for this 🤣😂

8.     +42   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I’m going to switch up my career path. I’m going to set up a camera and film myself doing my mundane daily chores. From time to time I’ll stop and point the camera at my ungroomed self and yammer about nothing of substance, then show a sped up sequence of the actual boring work. You can all watch for the price of a coffee—you know, help me keep the lights on. Just don’t expect them to be on during filming—that was never promised as a perk of being in my community.

9.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 27/4/2024, 02:23) 
    So I’m going to switch up my career path. I’m going to set up a camera and film myself doing my mundane daily chores. From time to time I’ll stop and point the camera at my ungroomed self and yammer about nothing of substance, then show a sped up sequence of the actual boring work. You can all watch for the price of a coffee—you know, help me keep the lights on. Just don’t expect them to be on during filming—that was never promised as a perk of being in my community.

Na ... You have self pride

10.     +34   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Imagine having a casual conversation about body lotion, and saying you don’t need to use it because the bath bombs you use leave an oily film on your body
    (Also known as reason #732 why Bakers don’t use ‘other peoples’ baths ☠️

11.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JudgyPants @ 4/26/2024, 08:31 PM) 
    Imagine having a casual conversation about body lotion, and saying you don’t need to use it because the bath bombs you use leave an oily film on your body

I feel really bad for her housekeeper(s). Oil and grease all over her tub. :20130930103114-64d41b31: I hope they get hazard pay.

12.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JudgyPants @ 4/27/2024, 02:31 AM)

Its even more disturbing when you remember that she said D used her bath water. :sick: :nervous: :20130930103114-64d41b31:

13.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What are her favorite leave an oil slick bath bombs?

14.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/26/2024, 08:23 PM) 

I hope you'll do lives that are exactly one hour long and not a second more! at the 59 minute mark: "wellguysIgottawrapthisupandgohahahabye"

15.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    ....moon water?? Just when I think she can't get more unhinged she manages to surprise me.

She needs to pick a persona and stick to it.

QUOTE (Igotmaditurnedhouseintoaplayroom @ 4/27/2024, 02:39 AM) 
    QUOTE (JudgyPants @ 4/27/2024, 02:31 AM)

Its even more disturbing when you remember that she said D used her bath water. :sick: :nervous: :20130930103114-64d41b31:

Still one of the grossest things I've heard. I love my husband but the thought of sitting in his used, tepid bathwater is absolutely revolting.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   95653 views