Yep, the tag says 2.

3.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    WhereDoesDaddySleep hasn’t been around in a while. Hope she’s ok.

4.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Spotlight on a baker.

Screenshot_20240412-1731493-17142765296970

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 27/4/2024, 22:36) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 4/27/2024, 12:48 PM) 
    If she really thinks her traveling is an FU to the Ross famjam, add that to the List of Delusions she should be keeping.

I bet the Ross group gives no thought whatsoever about Jenny. And they probably dread going to the quarterly grandparent day at Jenny's.

I want to be a fly in the car ride home with Suzanne and poopsie ... They are weirdos and Don went to space but Jen is weirder and worse, so ya ... I so would love to hear the convo

6.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    There she goes again, Jen Ross the unrelatable, with her massive bathroom full of drawers and cabinets that are all stuffed with stuff and she's breaking her head over what to do with it all and where to put it.

She advertised it a week or so ago as a bathroom makeover where she'd be hanging art (who hangs art in a humid bathroom anyway?). And in the end, it's really just her going through her cluttered cabinets and not knowing what to do with her hoard. There's no before and after, there's no improvement, literally no difference. Like every video she posts, it's all pointless and no one relates.

We have a tiny bathroom for the four of us, there is one cabinet under the sink and that's it. And we're fine. There's no clutter, no massive amount of stuff everywhere, and we're all fine functioning in that small bathroom. Who the hell stores Nintendo Switches in their bathroom? Who the hell puts the toilet paper in the back of a cluttered cabinet, along with the plunger so far in the back that it's almost impossible to reach to when you need it. She clearly never uses toilet paper nor a plunger. She literally needs a manual on how to live and on how to function in a house and have basic hygiene and basic practical common sense.

And what's with that stupid plant update every day? Tens she ain't.

7.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Livi! @ 28/4/2024, 09:42) 
    She advertised it a week or so ago as a bathroom makeover where she'd be hanging art (who hangs art in a humid bathroom anyway?). And in the end, it's really just her going through her cluttered cabinets and not knowing what to do with her hoard. There's no before and after, there's no improvement, literally no difference. Like every video she posts, it's all pointless and no one relates.

We have a tiny bathroom for the four of us, there is one cabinet under the sink and that's it. And we're fine. There's no clutter, no massive amount of stuff everywhere, and we're all fine functioning in that small bathroom. Who the hell stores Nintendo Switches in their bathroom? Who the hell puts the toilet paper in the back of a cluttered cabinet, along with the plunger so far in the back that it's almost impossible to reach to when you need it. She clearly never uses toilet paper nor a plunger. She literally needs a manual on how to live and on how to function in a house and have basic hygiene and basic practical common sense.

She has this huge house and she's knocking about in there on her own most of the time. Her basement alone is the size of my entire house. She has huge empty rooms, huge amounts of storage. It's a recipe for hoarding - she did it in the old house and she's doing it here now. And because she is naturally a hoarder, she has no reason to get rid of anything. She can store 4,000 hair clips that she'll never wear, or 18 hair brushes for her bald head. There isn't even Don there any more to challenge her on it.

It wouldn't really matter except 'organising' was her whole USP :lol: She's so organised!

8.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Between the clutter and the lack of basic hygiene, if she didn’t have cleaners she would be living in absolute squalor. Her place is disgusting and that’s with professional cleaners. :sick:

9.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    User alert: My Makeup Collection Of Yore :b_wink:

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have a daughter that is CC’s age. She rarely “showed interest” in things, maybe because those things were being offered to her first?

But also, she comes to stores with me and we go down the hair aisle and I ask if she wants to try something. I never really thought about it until this conversation about Jen claiming her kids don’t show interest.

If the nanny is running the errands over at RM3, then those kids probably aren’t really exposed to things like the grocery store or Target. Which is weird since that’s the kind of stuff that Montessori should make them good at.

Then again, she acts like her kids are feral in public, and that’s why she doesn’t take them places. She probably writes in her journal that if her kids would just behave, she’d actually take them places.

She’s just as bad of a babysitter as she is a bad mother.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Can someone also tell me what that chunky piece of plumbing is around her middle finger? Does it have any meaning? Where does it come from? It's so clunky.

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    That is her Aura Ring. It tracks sleep/activity/exercise etc.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 28/4/2024, 15:06) 
    That is her Aura Ring. It tracks sleep/activity/exercise etc.

Ohhh, thanks! It bothered me for so long 😂 It's still ugly. Haha

14.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why? Because it looks like a lug nut?

15.     +21   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Tens takes the kids shopping, one of the girls is in dance, Charlotte is in gymnastics, they do more than just sit at home. I think whoever said Charlotte is not interested, she is, but she knows to leave it unsaid, because her mother is a bitch and says no to everything.

888 replies since 21/4/2024, 18:55   96244 views