Icky aka Renee,with stickers she plays, aka miss trunchbull, lookin like a fool, failin outta school

lyin’ about subs, cooks and eats all the grubs, the not so sweet life of a planner girl. (The Sweet Life of Nikki and DJ)

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    QUOTE (ToiletWater Ret-Noid @ 28/4/2024, 19:31) 
    That picture of Marilyn Manson looks like if Howard stern & icky Renee brokaw had a bastard child together

That isn’t really what Marilyn Manson looks like but it’s hilarious either way 😂
    He actually got fat just like icky & they wear about the same amount of makeup too! Can’t say I’ve ever seen them both in the same room! 😂😂😂

:nervous:
    :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Icky vs the internet @ 4/27/2024, 08:48 PM) 
    Lol

It’s so disgusting she would humiliate herself in this way. 🤮

3.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Poles & Planners @ 4/28/2024, 12:58 PM) 
    Or my man brings me coffee does yours? 😂

I’m special like Nikki: my man DID bring me coffee yesterday! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    She posted Donut Sunday Feb. 9th. That was 5 weeks ago.

Status
    The ladies are going to be lined up for D2. He’s well known for his coffee bringing. He’s very gifted and talented in that way. Someone will scoop that up real quick. For real for real!

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 28/4/2024, 23:19) 

I’m special like Nikki: my man DID bring me coffee yesterday! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

But was it Walmart brand coffee grounds that he brewed all by himself though?!
    😂😂😂

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Are they fighting again ?

7.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ 29/4/2024, 00:41) 

Oh ya know- “just fighting. Ain’t y’all ever seen nobody fight before?” Or some white-trash words-of-wisdom from Icky.
    She hasn’t done YouTube in 4 days 🤣🤣🤣 nor Insta and his Facebook is full of “woe is me” quotes lmaoooo oh and she changed her last name on Facebook- not that it was ever really Clark anyway lmfao

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IckyDoesn’tNeedAnymoreFreeShit @ 29/4/2024, 02:04) 
    QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ 29/4/2024, 00:41) 

Oh ya know- “just fighting. Ain’t y’all ever seen nobody fight before?” Or some white-trash words-of-wisdom from Icky.
    She hasn’t done YouTube in 4 days 🤣🤣🤣 nor Insta and his Facebook is full of “woe is me” quotes lmaoooo oh and she changed her last name on Facebook- not that it was ever really Clark anyway lmfao

I’m very tempted to make a Facebook account just so I can see all of his bullshit posts

We all know icky is delusional but she’s even more delusional than we thought if she really thinks that everybody fights that way in a relationship… I couldn’t even tell you the last time me and my husband have had a “fight”.
    Because we speak like adults and talk things through any time we have an issue. Obviously we bicker sometimes, who doesn’t? We argue occasionally about dumb stuff like who’s turn it is to change the litter box and stuff… But no blow out screaming matches and he’s definitely never laid a finger on me in anger, just as I’d never do that to him. The “relationship” her and Darryl have is by no means normal.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thank you Bakers ❤

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 28/4/2024, 23:19) 

Heyyyyyy get Mr. Idonteatsugar 😊😃😃

11.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Karmakrew920 @ 24/4/2024, 06:07) 
    Couple things I want to say and I haven’t had much of a chance the last few days while I was tending to my chald because you know PRIORITIES.

I’m not sure what K’s motive was by coming back we didn’t need to listen to the same song and dance over and over. What irritates me the most is that when all the drama initially started, I followed her bc it was funny and totally kept to myself just for the entertainment. AS SOON AS she befriended Icky she blocked me real quick. That’s fine, whatever. But she didn’t know me personally and the reason I started following her. I actually enjoyed her content that wasn’t Icky related. So her coming here after their falling out just really annoyed me. She was quick to remove anyone affiliated with the icky stuff yet came back here thinking we’d be cool with it? That being said, thank you for taking the trash out and thank you bakers for coming back asap!

Those pics I posted yesterday had me physically SICK. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. She has no problem exploiting D3 to the creeps of the internet. I feel like she would do anything to make money to get more planners to write the same 5 things in over and over again. She probably has 10 people out of 10k subscribers who actually watch her for the planning nonsense and the rest are just enjoying the shitshow. The planning videos are sooooo boring and just show her huffing and puffing and using tweezers to apply stickers😂

Also in yesterday’s live she said that she had the highest grade of her class but my guess is she’s the only one in the class bc we know that’s absolutely impossible so PROVE IT ICKY. There’s no way in hell she’s going to keep up with classes and working she doesn’t have the mental capacity, self discipline, or ambition to do what needs done and be good at it. Period.

I'm pretty sure K blocked me on IG Too which is a shame because I was following her before all of this icky stuff... And I accepted her coming back and was kind to her! So... She wonders why people aren't ok with it... Especially after she made a point to say she doesn't care what people see on her page...but now she's blocking people who actually liked her content and wasn't rude to her in anyway at all! Oh well - that's on her.

12.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AbundanceOfCaution @ 27/4/2024, 21:27) 
    IMG_7616

IMG_7617

Oh shiiiiitttttt 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 isnt that the Aimee girl, the red head that Icky always bitches about? I can't see her really well but calling him "babe" and it looks like she has red tint in her hair... There is going to be some drama!

13.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Icky vs the internet @ 28/4/2024, 02:48) 
    This is from 2020 lol

Who posted this?? Lol that is awful!

14.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ok so I just went down a little rabbit hole... Some of these are just hilarious because he is really hurting over ICKY right now y'all... Imagine being this broken by this busted ass chick??

ALSO! D2 has a damn brother!! 1. He's actually really good looking! 2. Seems like he loves his fAmily and 3. Works at an actual job as a welder!!! Wth happened to D2!? He needs to start taking after his REAL brother, not Mr Sleeps on a Blow Up.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240429_041805_Facebook

15.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    OOP 🤣🤣🤣

Bwahahaha
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240429_041539_Facebook

337 replies since 21/4/2024, 20:34   13511 views