Broken glass & a lazy ass. self diagnosis; psycho prognosis. so many rugs & awkward hugs.

the teletubby psycho circus is really worthless Pt. 17

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Agent D @ 24/4/2024, 05:28) 
    Ginger doesn’t approve of Kimbo and the Neanderthal living in sin and Kimbo really thinks she’s doing something with that reply!

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12147234/IMG_6794.jpeg)

What an assclown! Preschool called, they want their reply back. What a stunted individual

2.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    All this talk about the title and I realized i dont think ive ever tried to post one. There's always good suggestions before I can even think. I'm new and don't quite understand the way it all works either. But you ladies are all so funny and nice. Heres a rhyme, only for fun and to make you all laugh of course. especially since I've only watched like two videos of hers recently lol " call her miss, call her ma'am she will never be a Mrs. as long as she lives in that tin can. She spends her days making piles of trash and staring at her dream husband as he scratches his ass"

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (suckerpunch @ 24/4/2024, 19:12) 
    All this talk about the title and I realized i dont think ive ever tried to post one. There's always good suggestions before I can even think. I'm new and don't quite understand the way it all works either. But you ladies are all so funny and nice. Heres a rhyme, only for fun and to make you all laugh of course. especially since I've only watched like two videos of hers recently lol " call her miss, call her ma'am she will never be a Mrs. as long as she lives in that tin can. She spends her days making piles of trash and staring at her dream husband as he scratches his ass"

❤️❤️❤️

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    YTH just put a vid out abt lovemeg and she mentions kongwithout mentioning kong. She doesn’t mention you kimberly bc you are a nobody. So there ya go!😂😂
    Edit- one was calling kk mega “internet friend” and the other was the wallpaper on kongs tv

5.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (VanityCake @ 24/4/2024, 18:11) 
    I'm sorry, you're a teacher right? You know what a rhyme is correct? Go back and look at my titles. Go back and look at the ones I contributed in Meg's thread. I do try (though it does vary) to write titles in 3/4 time which lends itself quite nicely to rhyme. I also try to take everyone's suggestions into account (which isn't always the easiest thing to do!) and give everyone credit when it happens. I think the few threads before this I didn't even suggest anything because I didn't feel like taking the time.

No one is telling you to stop posting titles. I don't like your titles because they are dull and I felt the selection of this particular one was rather quick but it won, fair and square. I'm not going to be a child and refuse to submit anything in the future just because you won this one and I am certainly not expecting you to stop. I sincerely hope that whoever wins the next one wins by merit and not because of petty grievances. I enjoy this process but it's not important enough to get, as you say, "ruffled feathers" over.

So, TLDR; grow up, get over the fact that not everyone is a fan, and keep on trucking.

As someone else mentioned mine had more votes.❤️
    I'm not sure who TLDR is.
    Yes, I'm a teacher.
    I've never taken the time to look to see all your titles. I'm sorry, but I have no reason to care about it.lol
    Obviously, it ruffled feathers when you mentioned your idea was not used originally. As I said, I apologize for ruffling feathers. I won't offer anymore ideas.
    Psycho circus was added to my small poem.I understand it was to appease.❤️

We can agree to disagree and refrain from discussing it further.
    Hugs, I hope you have a great evening.
    Again, I apologize for offering ideas.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Damn we just got another a shoutout on her IG stories 😂😂👍🏻
    Someone messaged her and told her she hopes more people join the gossip bakery lmao 🤣🤣

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Didn't Kimi write to YTH and tell her that since she wasn't a "mother" YTH shouldn't include her in the "mommy vlogger reviews" or something like that? I assumed that Oakley made a choice not to mention Kimi by name because Kimi was rude about it in the past....but that's just conjecture on my part.

I wonder if being mentioned by name would increase traffic ? I don't know how broad Oakley's audience is?

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 24/4/2024, 20:58) 
    Didn't Kimi write to YTH and tell her that since she wasn't a "mother" YTH shouldn't include her in the "mommy vlogger reviews" or something like that? I assumed that Oakley made a choice not to mention Kimi by name because Kimi was rude about it in the past....but that's just conjecture on my part.

I wonder if being mentioned by name would increase traffic ? I don't know how broad Oakley's audience is?

I remember that! YTH gave her kudos for no longer accepting sponsorships, and we all know how long that lasted. Other people called out Kimbo for not being a mother or a wife and she was in the comments defending herself.

I like how YTH put up “internet friends” when she mentioned Kimbo and the other YouTuber (I’m guessing it was Faith).

9.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Why does she keep advertising for this forum, by showing comments like that on social media?

10.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [QUOTE=Mrs Beasley,24/4/2024, 17:02 ?t=63025942&st=30#entry465430213]
    QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ 24/4/2024, 02:28) 
    Idk, I'm fairly new( <6 months). Maybe becuz they rhyme?🤷‍♀️ if it's an issue I won't post title options anymore. I apologize.

QUOTE (Hocus Pocus @ 24/4/2024, 03:23) 
    Thank you vanity cake I never have understood some threads i have noticed others never post they only appear to title the thread then are gone again .

I post quite frequently. I apologize for ruffling feathers because my title got picked. I always thought the titles were better suited if things rhymed.
    i won't post any more ideas.

I love your posts.

I'm not sure why titles are a big deal. It's not like anyone remembers who came up w/ them after a day or so, anyway. They're usually a group effort, and that's cool. It's rather hard for mods to keep up w/ those things I would think.

VanityCake one of my faves here, as well. ♥️

11.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hjein23 @ 24/4/2024, 20:24) 
    Damn we just got another a shoutout on her IG stories 😂😂👍🏻
    Someone messaged her and told her she hopes more people join the gossip bakery lmao 🤣🤣

Yes kong, tell me how I’m in the dugout and you’re on the field when I make 10x more than you do and my husband too😂 yes tell us how your miserable lonely life is better. I’ll show you pic of my house, you’ll fall over. Yes girl, let’s discuss😂😂❤️

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Have any of you guys seen her latest instagram post? She has spread the moldy hay out and used her landscaping stones incorrectly. I guess she didn’t refer back to all her Pinterest inspiration photos. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s such a loser. She can’t do anything right. Since you’re on the field there cheech n kong, just hire a landscaper, that’s what I do🥰

14.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is over there playing "traffic director" on a one way street to the Gossip Bakery. :7043: That shows her IQ. Once anyone starts reading here they will see the obvious.
    Oh kimi, the only field you are in is the cornfield. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:
    You look inbred, live in a tin can with MULTIPLE rotted floors, broken windows, holes in the walls, bad plumbing,have rodent issues, drive 10+yr old vehicles, insufficent etiquette(I could get any 2nd grader & they know Miss vs.MRS), multiple broken down mowers,
    poor gardening skills, putting mulch over ROTTED straw, completely ignorant to laying pavers, & bad teeth.

Yet, the ladies here are in the dugout??? Oh girl, please. You sound like you're in grade school. :hearty-laugh:

Which personality are you right now?
    :5153:

You are so JEALOUS.

Screenshot_20240424_164638_Chrome

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    We are the ones in the dugout yet she’s the one who rarely leaves the house, earns extra money by dry begging her subs, helped out her community only one time and that was for content, doesn’t have friends outside of the internet, and lives in a tin can that needs extensive repairs. Yeah Kimbo, you really got us there!

If anything she’s on a Little League field while the rest of us are in the Major League.

762 replies since 23/4/2024, 21:51   33321 views