Warning! A Rare Long Butted Balding Carnivore Found on the Beach. Dehydrated and Gaunt. Appears Demented. Keep Pets and Children Away! Pt. 94

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 4/28/2024, 02:58 AM) 
    She asked a speaker what she used on her legs???? Are you kidding me? Does she think that lotion will magically transform her legs into that speaker's?

I think this sums Lisa up quite well actually. Chalene has been immensely successful in the fitness industry and has a very large and dedicated follower base. I'm sure if she was speaking it was something about how to build your brand, business, words of wisdom and encouragement, finding your inner powers, or some other "pep talk' -- and Lisa's only takeaway was "what lotion is on your legs".

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    thank you so much!

A.DoraBuhl Thank you!!!

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouTube Sellout @ 28/4/2024, 19:24) 
    I think she can wear the best tailored clothes , her posture, her hair and her makeup would ruin in.

Correct - she will always look like a rode hard Crystal Gayle backup singer from about 1978.

4.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That face! She has horse mouth.
    Attached Image
    IMG_2917

5.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    In that Q&A video, she said she gets all her vitamins that she needs from her meat because she gets it from what the cow eats. However, she doesn’t like grass fed beef. So, she is just eating the crappy stuff that non grass fed cows eat.

Grain-fed cows are placed in pens and fed a diet of soy and corn based grains. They are also given drugs, hormones and antibiotics.

6.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Do not get me started on that shrimp she consumes. The creation of shrimp farms has a huge negative effect on the environment. Some 50 to 60 percent of the farmed shrimp from Southeast Asia and Central America comes from areas that used to be mangrove forests. These mangroves are destroyed to make way for shrimp ponds, but the destruction of mangrove forests releases massive amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere because mangrove trees store huge amounts of the gas in their roots and leaves as well as in the peat-like soil in which they grow. For every pound of shrimp produced in an ex-mangrove area, around a ton of carbon dioxide is released into the atmosphere
    One pound of shrimp = a TON of carbon dioxide. Read that again!

Thailand accounts for the majority of shrimp imported to the United States, and its system is rife with human rights abuses. In an investigation The Guardian found that a large portion of farmed Thai shrimp has been handled directly or indirectly by trafficked laborers. From 20-hour workdays to child labor and physical abuse, the stories are appalling. (the latter not limited to these shrimp farms)

Some of this seafood comes from as close as Canada, but it can also come from both farmed and wild sources on the other side of the world, where aquaculture standards aren't as rigorous as they are in the United States

A large number of shrimp samples from Vietnam and Bangladesh were found to have antibiotic residues in them. Some of these antibiotics have been banned for use in food products in the United States and others have been linked to cancer. On top of this, there's the worry that the liberal use of antibiotics in food products can lead to problems like antibiotic-resistant bacteria.

Then she is eating the factory farm meat and drinking diet soda. I highly doubt she is buying cage free, antibiotic free eggs. What else does she consume? I have lost track of her whack diet. Suicide on a paper plate, is what I call it.

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    That’s awful. Sadly, Lisa doesn’t care.
    She also eats bacon. She’s a ticking time bomb for colon cancer

8.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Lawsuit ❓

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh now she is talking Hermes as an expert. Same stories over and over and over and over again. Lisa is now making excuses of why she never shopped Hermes before - SO INSECURE!!! There is nothing more of a turnoff than an insecure woman. Lisa is very insecure because she is an UNEDUCATED HICK. Now Lisa is now dissecting the lawsuit, "playing the game", wishlists and quota. Lisa SICKENS me. She then rationalizes that she gets to live at the beach - so that is why she believes it's ok not to buy Hermes. The hideous bracelet was "made for her" and over course she foot is too big for the size shoe. AND she is saying Brooke my daughtter who is 24.

10.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I cringe every time this hillbilly says 'bendy' instead of 'flexible'. And she ALWAYS says 'bendy'. That's a word a three-year-old would say.

11.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    So basically her title is pure clickbait...and who cares about Hermes anyway. Just more overpriced products. So much for sustainability Lisa.

12.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, it's a lot of bs. Only very envious women who want people to covet their new bag will get upset over not getting an Hermès appointment. The fact is the claims aren't true. It's always been about the sales associate liking you, and offering a bag. There have been women who walk in and get offered a bag with no appointment.

She brings up her divorce again in this video. Claims she did everything to be a good wife.

13.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Ask me anything....Why were you so rude to the person that was so nicely asking you to give up Diet Coke because it is terrible for your body? That person was concerned for your actual well being and you were dismissively rude.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 4/28/2024, 08:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 28/4/2024, 07:58) 
    I don’t understand why The Woman of 1,000 Pumps is wearing rubber flip-flops with a suit. I said this on Marnie’s thread…use Pinterest. Search cream suit styling women. LOTS of inspiration.

Those shoes are too small. It’s not hygienic to have your toes dragging on the hotel carpet.

Personally, I think Lisa’s bags are real except for that Birkin.

As my old gf used to say, "here's the thing", it's a look. Lisa thinks she's become stylish enough that she can throw together anything at all and it will be lauded. She envisions herself as a big IG celeb that everyone will take fashion cues from. :tearing-hair:

THIS
    Lisa thinks she's become stylish enough that she can throw together anything at all and it will be lauded. She envisions herself as a big IG celeb that everyone will take fashion cues from.
    [/QUOTE]

15.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who the fook cares about Hermes? The world is in shambles, Lisa is so tone deaf!!!! There are so many more important things and there is Lisa showing her TRUE COLORS!! I mean is she seriously trying to have an open discussion on such a worthless topic? The same goes for Pam not wearing makeup......... who gives a fook in the scheme of things!!! Lisa really learned a lot from the conference!!!!! LOL I hope she loses a bunch of followers over this!! I would NEVER jump through hoops in order to spend MY money on anything!!!! Lisa is a complete MORON!!!

473 replies since 24/4/2024, 01:56   44026 views