Love Meg: Fake home on a lake; selling sourdough to bake; good golly, what happened to Molly? Pt. 56

« Older   Newer »

1. CattyWampus
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Snarky1 @ 26/4/2024, 04:12) 
    Doesn't make one a fan girl to say that they enjoyed a stream back in the day. We all agree she had turned into something less than desirable.

But should she be vilified forever? Can you show us on the doll where she hurt you? 🙄

Maybe she needed that break. Maybe it did her good. I'm still not seeking out her vids nor giving her views. I'm watching via other sources.

It's a snark sight. Remember? That's all I have to say.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok well I take back my not wanting to be offensive for this lol. Snarky1 “can you show us on the doll where she hurt you?” BFFR. She’s a shit person and I clearly saw with my OWN EYES how many people lost their businesses during Covid bc of people like her taking ppp loans they didn’t need, watching her brag about how it was the best year she’s ever had, all the traveling, and starting a new business. I saw with my own eyes how Molly was alive before the trip and gone during the trip. Most people with empathy can clearly understand why she’s so disgusting and a shit person.

In order to believe someone has changed that someone needs to take accountability, not hide things and go so out of their way to manipulate viewers into believing this fake reality.

I guess this is why shitty influencers say haters are their biggest fans, bc deep down some are 🤷‍♀️

3.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CattyWampus @ 26/4/2024, 04:42) 
    It's a snark sight. Remember? That's all I have to say.

Agreed, but it's to snark on them, not each other.

Look, I get it. Meg was despicable. But we don't know what was going on in her life or what's happening now. We only know what she chose to share.

I just said that she seems more relatable - as she started. I don't seek out her videos, but a friend will share them in her discord and I'll see a few. It's not like I'm going to run out and purchase her remaining stock of all purpose cleaner or financially support her. I'm not a fan girl. I don't think any of us are, otherwise we wouldn't be on this thread.

If I overreacted, I apologize. Fan girl just rubbed me the wrong way.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A couple of you are being rude. We aren’t here to snark on each other. A difference of opinion is one thing but there’s no reason to insult each other on here. I’ve disagreed with many opinions on this site and I can say it without calling anyone stupid. I remember what Meg has said and done. I’ll leave it to Jesus to deal with her.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just stated I was ENJOYING her videos. So because I'm enjoying watching them I'm a fan? I'm also falling for her act. :hearty-laugh:

We have not once said shit to you because you want to spew hate towards her. I don't care if you do, it doesn't hurt my feelings.
    Yes it's a snark site. You're entitled to your opinion and so are we.

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NicoleMaz05 @ 26/4/2024, 04:59) 
    Ok well I take back my not wanting to be offensive for this lol. Snarky1 “can you show us on the doll where she hurt you?” BFFR. She’s a shit person and I clearly saw with my OWN EYES how many people lost their businesses during Covid bc of people like her taking ppp loans they didn’t need, watching her brag about how it was the best year she’s ever had, all the traveling, and starting a new business. I saw with my own eyes how Molly was alive before the trip and gone during the trip. Most people with empathy can clearly understand why she’s so disgusting and a shit person.

In order to believe someone has changed that someone needs to take accountability, not hide things and go so out of their way to manipulate viewers into believing this fake reality.

I guess this is why shitty influencers say haters are their biggest fans, bc deep down some are 🤷‍♀️

I do remember all this that she did. During covid I also remember there was a woman in her comments on IG who had cancer. Meh was showing off her stash of Grove and the poor lady asked her for some cleaners because as yall remember we couldn't find any. Mehs solution was to give a $25 chic fil gift card. That time made me really dislike her even more. Her and her hairy husband even made comments that covid was like just having the flu. That angered me because my father in law had just passed away with covid. I haven't forgotten all the nasty shit she's done. Which has been alot. I just simply said I like this new type of video that's it.
    Do I think she's changed? Nope, not at all.

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shopaholic @ 26/4/2024, 04:01) 
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 26/4/2024, 03:28) 
    I’m stupid, too. I guess I’m hoping that she turned into a humble human being after all this time and learned from it. Time will tell. I won’t get my feelings hurt either way.

Let's be stupid together ❤️. I even like watching her bake bread. But that's me.

Me too. I'll join.
    ❤️

8.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 26/4/2024, 03:28) 
    I’m stupid, too. I guess I’m hoping that she turned into a humble human being after all this time and learned from it. Time will tell. I won’t get my feelings hurt either way.

Same here. I used to enjoy her.
    It never bothered me about her PPP loans. If the government allowed it- even after the review; then I'm good with it.
    We have the same downstairs layout & the same kitchen/ dining room as her previous home (before their traveling abroad).
    The trip was the only thing I never really understood. It felt, "hurried".
    🤷‍♀️.

QUOTE (Snarky1 @ 26/4/2024, 04:12) 
    Doesn't make one a fan girl to say that they enjoyed a stream back in the day. We all agree she had turned into something less than desirable.

But should she be vilified forever? Can you show us on the doll where she hurt you? 🙄

Maybe she needed that break. Maybe it did her good. I'm still not seeking out her vids nor giving her views. I'm watching via other sources.

☝️❤️👏👏

9.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NicoleMaz05 @ 26/4/2024, 04:59) 

She doesn't owe her viewers an explanation of what happened to Molly. I'm sure it hurts to talk about it. We all want our fur kids to live forever❤️. Maybe one day she will. That doesn't make her a shitty person because their dog died.
    The PPP loans were government issued & reviewed.
    In certain situations, some companies didnt make it. I can't see laying the blame on her because they got the loan & someone else didnt. 🤷‍♀️

Anyways, back to snarking. lol

QUOTE (Black Kitty @ 26/4/2024, 07:28) 
    A couple of you are being rude. We aren’t here to snark on each other. A difference of opinion is one thing but there’s no reason to insult each other on here. I’ve disagreed with many opinions on this site and I can say it without calling anyone stupid. I remember what Meg has said and done. I’ll leave it to Jesus to deal with her.

❤️❤️❤️

10. couchpotato
        +5   Like  

User deleted

She must be so happy to read this thread. Knowing her ego this must please her to no end that people are arguing about her (im sure she sees it that way) and the “big bad Internet” is now starting to like her videos again 🤣

11. CattyWampus
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Eww Megs a shifty evil person. She hasn't changed one bit. Infact she's even more shifty. Double dipping old videos she already got paid for to basically steal even more $$$ with no extra work. Go Meg?@#$% We're soooo proud baby girl👏 Ethically she owes the truth. Morally she'll never give it....

12. CattyWampus
        +10   Like  

User deleted

If your actions caused unnecessary pain and killed your dog, you are a shitty person and outright animal abuser. And yes, vilify that forever. Of course, that's my very catty opinion only.

13.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I see right through her. She's the same old Meg that brought me to this site. She may be fooling some but wait til she starts getting sponsorships.... I see a person who takes her subscriber's for fools.

14.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    No secret, I liked her back in the day.

She slowly revealed her true colors.

She has not changed, she's just trying harder to not show it because they want the $$

And she absolutely made what happened to Molly "my business" when she created a parasocial relationship between her family, her dogs and her viewers. She cemented that when she went on rants about anyone that dared to ask about "poor molly".

She wants everything to be a one way street - in which nothing but love comes her way, everything is praised, everything is monetized and no one is allowed an option that differs from their.

15.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Please stop being rude to other members. It is against our rules to attack other members.

241 replies since 24/4/2024, 03:06   23673 views