SheFindsHerLifeDauntingSoSheSpendsItCroissantingLikeJen Pt. 456

« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, nobody filling their oversized body with an oversized croissant is doing any serious training.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did everyone transition well after 12 am? I was awake all night, had a propofol nap with radio ablation on C5,6,&7 nerve endings.

Look at her 90210 schedule.
    Snow Basin 08/08-11/24. 3x3 10/2-6/24
    runDisney.
    Wine and Dine 10/31-11/3/24
    Marathon 1/8-12/25
    Princess Half Feb dates TBS
    springtime Surprise. Apr dates TBS

You know she will want to do another Halloween on the High Seas DCL cruise with the circumstances. Merrytime cruise at Christmas or maybe another Solo? Maybe she will solo cruise for Thanksgiving, it should be SMDs turn. When does she have time to break a puppy’s spirit?

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 1/5/2024, 20:16) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/5/2024, 17:18) 
    what are the odds that she won’t talk about Disney during the live? 😔

I want a wonderer to ask for a dog update. was it summer or fall that she plans on ruining another dogs life?

I think she's said before that it will be more toward winter, after the fall runDisney and 90210 events, when she won't be traveling as much.
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Yes she did. If she isn't planning to stop the excessive travel then what's the difference when she gets one? So she might be home for 6 weeks.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 5/2/2024, 01:32 AM) 
    Did everyone transition well after 12 am? I was awake all night, had a propofol nap with radio ablation on C5,6,&7 nerve endings.

Look at her 90210 schedule.
    Snow Basin 08/08-11/24. 3x3 10/2-6/24
    runDisney.
    Wine and Dine 10/31-11/3/24
    Marathon 1/8-12/25
    Princess Half Feb dates TBS
    springtime Surprise. Apr dates TBS

You know she will want to do another Halloween on the High Seas DCL cruise with the circumstances. Merrytime cruise at Christmas or maybe another Solo? Maybe she will solo cruise for Thanksgiving, it should be SMDs turn. When does she have time to break a puppy’s spirit?

Propofol is fun. Hope the ablation went well. I really hope that B**** doesn't get another dog or if she does, it's a Chihuahua that bites her.

5.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ll have to watch it later. I’d rather watch Survivor and see how real people survive the wilderness.

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh My Gosh guys this is why D took off, that Disney crap is on a whole other level. Patrons please ask her why she does not do some other challenging races? Another poster just had her schedule for the end of the year, you think that is fair to a dog? Jen get a clue, and look at the news. She complained about Winnie and this person wants to get a another dog. NO!! Unless she plans on the kids taking the dog the RM3, anything to put a monkey wrench over there. By the way her end of year schedule for her racing does include other side trips, you know that is happening. Oh yeah does she plan on having that whole wall full of medals from top to bottom, you know what they say about what crazy is, doing the same thing over and over again to get different results but ending up with same results, so what is the point? Unless she is planning on flying over that finish line, I think it is time to hang up those costumes.

7.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_20240501_171642_Amazon%20Photos
    I have to confess. I have my own Unicorn Snot. My daughter gave it to me for Christmas a couple years ago along with a unicorn onesie.
    Attached Image
    20240501_171012

8.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That bloated greasy cow is going to make herself look even more greasy and shiny?

9.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think we could bet money on her going to Paris to see TS. Can't wait for the French to see her fat sausage ass stuffed into filthy jeans, stringy unwashed hair, clunky bunion encased trainers and glittery Snot all over. I can hear them laughing from here.

10.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HampTens @ 1/5/2024, 22:34) 
    QUOTE (RikkiJones @ 1/5/2024, 21:56) 
    I just had some celery with some gwawk-a-mollay. I wanted to shove the whole piece in my mouth but I am not a barbarian.

I had cucumber with gawk-a-mollay earlier. I also had a croissant fresh from a bakery this morning. :nervous:

I did not take and post a photo of me eating the croissant though.

If there isn’t a photo did it really happen. 😂

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 5/2/2024, 12:37 AM) 
    QUOTE (Alimony and Wonder @ 5/1/2024, 07:22 PM) 
    I think the last thing Jen needs is another dog. I also think it was shitty of her to introduce her woo woo spirit stuff to the kids by leaving them a NOTE FROM THEIR DEAD DOG on Christmas morning. Especially if she didn't plan to get one for more than a year.

I feel like she's going to imitate Montana guy. Show the dog/ drive the Dog in the 4 runner at some point for followers and likes and attention. Camping Dog.
    So it will probably happen after the mountain climbing and after she has to bring the car home to load up the Dog. Maybe later in the summer and before fall run Disney? or before Christmas for next spring travel shitshow. I think she even mentioned not doing run Disney next year. Perfect set up.
    But you know she's not going to do it because she wants to love a dog.

She also follows/copies Eva Zu Beck. She has a large dog with her in her Land Rover.

12.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    With the pea sized amount she uses of regular sun screen, she isn’t going to have much sparkle at all. One tube might cover both thighs, but don’t bet good money one it.

Edited by JenuinelyUnorganized - 5/2/2024, 02:52 AM

13.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Nope not me. I rather skip her lives.
    :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

I don’t ask Jen questions. I just post WWC comments and her Update info when she post.

Speaking of WWC comments, Here’s her reply to the request for another shopping haul

IMG_2907

IMO, she’s had success with finding vanity size labels that read “Size 4” so now she’s happy with jeans again or any other pants from Carve Designs.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If it's anything like the "success" her fat ass has in those jeans...🤨

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe she’s having so much success because she’s a size small at Lane Bryant.

894 replies since 29/4/2024, 16:48   92614 views