Friday Haul ya'll with a tutorial

« Older   Newer »

1. jen.tonic
        +6   Like  

User deleted

She is so dramatic about things that are normal for teenagers. First Will's acne, now her Invisalign. I would say that most everyone I know had metal braces in middle school and didn't complain about them half as much as Lisa does about the Invisalign. Not only that, none of my friend's moms would've advertised how gross they found their kid's acne... it's part of growing up, something Lisa has yet to do.

I have to laugh every time Lisa mentions a week being so crazy and her being so flustered. When I am not working, I have to take my step-father to his doctor's appointments and my grandmother grocery shopping, to her hair appointments, and doctor's appointments. It's really not that stressful. I still manage to get through the week without feeling like my world was turned upside down... and that's without any naps.

Anxiously looking forward to taking a sip of wine during the video tomorrow whenever she mentions her perioral dermatitis, complains about her Invisalign trays, and says that Chanel is right behind the camera and proceeds to talk to her in baby talk.

Still no answer about Bubba's whereabouts... I guess she's too dizzy to respond by the time she scrolls down to those comments. :rolleyes:

2.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Indi, I like the name LispyLisa! LisaLispy works, too.

I bet the Lisa Lion nickname her Mom gave her really was Lisa Lyin'. She's been hustling and scheming since the day she was born.

I agree that the car vlogs need to come back. I think she is so stubborn that she continues the exaggerated facial contortions on purpose. There is no need to make those faces while applying makeup. I'm pretty sure all of that stretching has made the muscles and skin on her face weaken. She takes it all so seriously but refuses to see what a joke she actually is.

3. girltalk
        +1   Like  

User deleted

What would happen if she stopped with those fillers in her cheeks? Is she doing it too much too often? Is that why it looks so horrible? Its almost like she has the face of a female body builder.. on steroids. From her cheeks down its taken on a harsh squared off look. The eyes are forever shrinking into oblivion. The liner is off the tracks. Before she favored Suzanne Summers when Suzanne was still a nice looking woman, but like Suzanne she has taken on that 'I am really a man in drag' look that Suzanne has.

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Someone, I think Uptown Elegance, mentioned effort. This is Lisa's problem, she doesn't want to put forth any effort.

Lisa's strength, if you want to call it that, is her massive hoard of clothes, shoes, and other accessories. Her subscribers think She could make a killing putting together weekly or monthly look books. Off the top of my head, she could do distressed jeans styled 5 ways, Fall Look Book, How to Style a Moto Jacket or those awful faux furs, Styling Sheila Fajl jewelry, and even a SAHM Running Errands Look Book. Keep it at a minimum of 3-5 outfits. Plan them out. Write down and find her affiliate links for the exact or similar items. Then film herself in said outfits. If she doesn't go off on tangents, Lisa can keep these videos short. She could make her money and get those compliments that she seems to crave do much. To be honest, Lisa would probably enjoy it if she didn't take herself so seriously.

As far as favorites go, Lisa, yet again, fails to realize that she could make money off of that as well. Most Youtubers affiliate link those videos to death. Again, more effort that Lisa doesn't want to do. Write down, collect, and talk about the things that you liked most gor the month.

Unfortunately, spending a day filming thes types of videos would require effort and interfere with her shopping. There are channels that have far fewer subscribers that did the Nordstrom annual sale videos. Lisa could have made money off of that as well.

At this point Lisa should even be bored with herself.

5. Moonpie
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I think that Lisa's channel is washed up......the same way that Guru Gossip is washed up. Both have had their moments and now they have passed and it's all over.

Neither Lisa or Morgan have put any effort into their endeavor and it irks me that both of them have let something that could have been lucrative go to pot.

Neither one of them puts in enough effort. With Lisa, I would say the effort is nil and has been since the beginning. She resisted getting the correct camera for years because it was just too much trouble to learn how to use it. It was simple to open her laptop and use a webcam. Anyone can shop, spend tons of money and show their "haul" on camera. It takes no talent. It always seemed to me that it was just showing off.

I'm not sure about Morgan but I suspect that the problems aren't from a lack of effort on his part. I think he is way over his head with running that site but won't admit it. He needs help. I think there may be truth in his profile name.

6. Bella Vita
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She is so freaking lazy! You would think doing a talk-over vid, she would at least have the products she used in front of her so she could remember the names! It doesn't matter what new makeup she uses, the outcome is always the same old look!

7.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I want to see how many foundations are hoarded in that bathroom of her's. She must have every cabinet stocked with expiring liquids. I'm not a germaphobe when it comes to makeup but I throw the flag at foundations. They go bad the fastest. It seems like such a waste for her to buy new bottles every single week especially when the results are always identical.

8.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Moonpie, I think you hit the nail on the head with Lisa! She never did really put much effort into her channel. She shopped, got on her poor quality webcam and basically showed off her loot. That's it. She really didn't even do reviews of anything IMO. Everything she described she used lame words like "good" or "yummy". What the heck does that mean? Or else she said she loved it...but never really said why she loved anything. And of course even when she swatched her camera is so bad that most of her swatches didn't even show up! Or they all looked the same.

As for Morgan...I'm not really sure what the deal is with him? He's only ever been pleasant to me, but I've heard stories from others that made him sound not so nice. If I had to guess what's going on, it's that he has total apathy for GG. Lulu started it, and she was an active participant in the threads. The mods that she chose in the beginning were people that she knew and trusted and they all CARED about the site and the subject matter that was discussed there. Morgan was brought in for his technical expertise, and that was all. He doesn't care the slightest bit about beauty gurus, daily vloggers, or gossip. Most of the mods who were there from the start with Lulu are no longer at GG. A lot of them didn't like Morgan and tried to convince him to turn the website over to someone else after Lulu passed, and he resisted. Some of the mods left on their own, some of them were given the boot by Morgan. Most of the people who are mods there now (including myself) didn't even ask to be mods. We just sort of got "appointed" because we were active members on a lot of different threads or had a high number of posts. Some mods took the position to heart and try very hard, some not so much. I do know for a fact that many of the mods there are just as displeased with the way the website is being run into the ground by Morgan, but none of us have any power to do anything about it. Trust me, we've tried!

9. Just Max
        +1   Like  

User deleted

A comment on her last instagram pic...

unnamed1

Dear FanGirl,
    Sweetheart, I have three words for y'all... NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.
    But don't forget to send me sweeeet geeeefts!
    Luv ya,
    LazyLisaLyin, aka Bruce Jenner, but y'all can call me LoobedUpLispyLips

As usual, Lisa just ignores her groupies. They keep waiting and waiting for any type of response. And they end up feeling like they've done or said something wrong. Classy Lisa. So classy.

:thumbs-up:

10. Just Max
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mouflette @ 9/8/2016, 06:35 PM) 
    Yeah Lisa's lame attempt at that tag! Pathetic. It was laughable. She is super lazy.

OK, off topic question! Will I get in trouble?? Not to bore anyone.

My hair salon of a few years keeps bumping up their prices. I went to a new place and liked the results and price. My stylist at the pricey place texted me, asking where I've been. I like her a lot. Do I go back and ask her not to add on extra treatments, to keep the cost down? Is this tacky? Help. I am cheap y'all.

QUOTE (Indilwen @ 9/8/2016, 07:32 PM) 
    LisaLyin, LisaLazy...I have another one for ya'll if we're going for alliteration! How about LisaLispy! I don't like the way she lisps now that she's wearing Invisalign. I know it can affect a person's speech, but Lisa's voice was already annoying, but now that occasional lisp or hissy/sucking sound or whatever she makes...just no. I've noticed it's worse when I'm wearing earbuds to listen to her, too.

It's her weird nose breathing!! Drives me crazy.

Mouflette, I feel you! When I first went to my current hairdressers, they would give me hand massages, give me cute little biscuits, and offer additional hair treatments, and charge me a fortune for each one without me knowing the actual prices. It didn't take very long for me to tell them that those additionals weren't necessary, and just stick to what I wanted. Hang in there! You can do it! xx

AND YESSSSS, THAT HEAVY MUCUS NASAL BREATHING IS DISGUSTING. MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT. :bavchut:

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Just Max @ 9/8/2016, 11:48 PM) 
    A comment on her last instagram pic...

(IMG:https://s9.postimg.cc/dgqueynof/unnamed1.jpg)

Dear FanGirl,
    Sweetheart, I have three words for y'all... NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.
    But don't forget to send me sweeeet geeeefts!
    Luv ya,
    LazyLisaLyin, aka Bruce Jenner, but y'all can call me LoobedUpLispyLips

As usual, Lisa just ignores her groupies. They keep waiting and waiting for any type of response. And they end up feeling like they've done or said something wrong. Classy Lisa. So classy.

:thumbs-up:

But if somebody posted on her ig that they needed her po box to send her something she would be right there to answer in seconds.

12.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa is really bad about not answering questions. I know she commented once that it wasn't that she didn't answer questions, but that if she did she liked to reply directly to the person that asked. I wonder if that's really true? Has anyone ever had experience of having their question answered by Lisa via PM or direct message? It seems to me like the only comments she ever responds to on her YT channel or IG page are to thank people that compliment her, and on a rare occasion she will get defensive with someone who makes a comment she doesn't like. I think she tends more to delete and block in those circumstances, though.

I have seen people ask Lisa to do a question and answer video on multiple occasions, but I'm sure she will NEVER do that. It would require her to be open and honest, for one thing...and I don't think she's really capable of doing that. Lisa is truly a conundrum...on one hand, she is the Queen of TMI in some areas, but in other areas she's very secretive and I believe outright dishonest.

13. YT Celeb
        +1   Like  

User deleted

No one wants to see my pasty thighs so I wear capris when it's sunny.
    I haven't even got 500 subs and been on since 2008 lol so Lisa has done well compared to me. I do understand though had she put some effort in she could be in the hundred thousands as she was really popular there for a while and was getting shout outs left right and centre. To up her own arse to think she needed to put any effort in.
    So happy we are all here now :b_wink: :celebrating-smiley-emoticon: :applause05:

14. Mouflette

User deleted

QUOTE (Just Max @ 9/9/2016, 12:18 AM) 
    QUOTE (Mouflette @ 9/8/2016, 06:35 PM) 
    Yeah Lisa's lame attempt at that tag! Pathetic. It was laughable. She is super lazy.

OK, off topic question! Will I get in trouble?? Not to bore anyone.

My hair salon of a few years keeps bumping up their prices. I went to a new place and liked the results and price. My stylist at the pricey place texted me, asking where I've been. I like her a lot. Do I go back and ask her not to add on extra treatments, to keep the cost down? Is this tacky? Help. I am cheap y'all.

QUOTE (Indilwen @ 9/8/2016, 07:32 PM) 
    LisaLyin, LisaLazy...I have another one for ya'll if we're going for alliteration! How about LisaLispy! I don't like the way she lisps now that she's wearing Invisalign. I know it can affect a person's speech, but Lisa's voice was already annoying, but now that occasional lisp or hissy/sucking sound or whatever she makes...just no. I've noticed it's worse when I'm wearing earbuds to listen to her, too.

It's her weird nose breathing!! Drives me crazy.

Mouflette, I feel you! When I first went to my current hairdressers, they would give me hand massages, give me cute little biscuits, and offer additional hair treatments, and charge me a fortune for each one without me knowing the actual prices. It didn't take very long for me to tell them that those additionals weren't necessary, and just stick to what I wanted. Hang in there! You can do it! xx

AND YESSSSS, THAT HEAVY MUCUS NASAL BREATHING IS DISGUSTING. MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT. :bavchut:

Max!! Thx for this. Glad I'm not alone. Lol. I don't need extra anything. Just highlights please.;) She dors a great job so I will stand my ground this timel

15. YT Celeb
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Oh how downright bloody lazy

577 replies since 1/8/2016, 16:07   29472 views