Friday Haul ya'll with a tutorial

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So what do you guys think is going on with LD1? Why isn't she spending the big bucks? What is she saving for or did John finally put his foot down? What's your thoughts?

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (love_bug @ 8/1/2016, 17:07) 
    So what do you guys think is going on with LD1? Why isn't she spending the big bucks? What is she saving for or did John finally put his foot down? What's your thoughts?

In all honesty I can't figure that one out. I thought maybe she still is buying and buying but decided to stop showing everything....... knowing Lisa the way we do I doubt that is it. Maybe she had some kind of inheritance and has gone through it all so no more shopping? For the life of me, I'm stumped!

3. NoMaleHeir

User deleted

Somethings definitely off with her lately

4.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi muffins! Can you guys do us a favor and subscribe to Forum News in Let Them Eat Cake? Click on the link and click subscribe! :D

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?f=8930774

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nobody is talking about Lisa ~ OK, I will then!
    Doesn't Lisa see how horrible she looks when she sees her own pictures? If I look bad in a photo I see it and that is just perhaps my makeup was wrong or something like that but with Lisa it goes so beyond her makeup. She has just immensely destroyed her looks. She looks more and more masculine every time I see her..... and isn't this the same woman who was talking about how she likes to look pretty and soft? Wow, she's looking quite the opposite, not feminine at all.

6.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I decided to check her out since I've never watched her before. Whoa! She looks like she should be on Real Housewives!

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm waiting on her to appear on an episode of Botched. I've been watching her since 2012 and I thought she was so cute. I don't know what has happened to her. Well actually I do....

8.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bdale10 @ 3/8/2016, 17:52) 
    I decided to check her out since I've never watched her before. Whoa! She looks like she should be on Real Housewives!

If she were able to read that she would take that as a compliment. That is her life's great ambition, to be a Real Housewife of Whatever or at the very least look like one.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 8/3/2016, 07:30 PM) 
    QUOTE (bdale10 @ 3/8/2016, 17:52) 

If she were able to read that she would take that as a compliment. That is her life's great ambition, to be a Real Housewife of Whatever or at the very least look like one.

Exactly right! Lisa lives in her very own little fantasy world. Can you imagine prancing around town in hooker type clothing.... 4-5 inch heels...... and showing so much cleavage? Or maybe walking around the house in that little robe she showed us...... and let's not forget that she does have her panties on underneath just like she made sure to tell us.... and she wears that around her teenage son?! Lisa needs a reality check for sure.

QUOTE (love_bug @ 8/3/2016, 07:26 PM) 
    I'm waiting on her to appear on an episode of Botched. I've been watching her since 2012 and I thought she was so cute. I don't know what has happened to her. Well actually I do....

Lisa was very pretty back then. If she had only left her face alone she would still be pretty but instead she went ahead and ruined herself. When I look at her IG pictures I can't get over how homely she looks now. Her lips are vile looking as is her bloated face. Then add on all of that long dried out hair. She looks older than her years, really sad.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just can't believe her husband finds everything she does acceptable. The spending, the surgeries, etc..... it just amazes me and not in a good way.

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (love_bug @ 8/3/2016, 08:37 PM) 
    I just can't believe her husband finds everything she does acceptable. The spending, the surgeries, etc..... it just amazes me and not in a good way.

I can't even wrap my brain around the spending. Even people that are extremely wealthy do not spend thousands each week shopping. Lisa is nothing more than a shopaholic, she has a severe shopping addiction to be doing this week in and week out for years now, although it has slowed down recently. I don't know what the deal is with her husband though...... but what I do know is that there is not one decent husband around who would want his wife walking around like she does. What an embarrassment.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Exactly and I don't think he would let her spend the way she does even if it is her money from YT and her store. I would think he would encourage her to save a bit of it. Also I don't by him not wanting to travel. And it really bothered me that she was caught on Lori Beth's snapchat saying B needed to grow up a little before making a trip to LA with her mom. It really broke my heart for her.

13. NoMaleHeir

User deleted

That tutorial / haul.... What the actual eff???? TMI about the Robe

14.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoMaleHeir @ 6/8/2016, 23:59) 
    That tutorial / haul.... What the actual eff???? TMI about the Robe

That tutorial was :hearty-laugh: . She looks so crazy.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven't watched her in over a year, one day I just reached my limit. She's just a greedy, selfish, disgusting pig of a woman, and a horrible role model for her poor children. I'm not even going to touch on how badly she's wrecked her own face. It's nothing short of ghoul-ish. Just wondering, does she still stupidly declare that she wants to look like a bimbo? That always cracked me up when she used to say that, because she obviously meant "bombshell" but she always said bimbo.

No need to worry sweetie pie, you've got the bimbo look nailed! :hearty-laugh:

577 replies since 1/8/2016, 16:07   29634 views