Fleur de Force

« Older   Newer »

1. lefloof
        +1   Like  

User deleted

That's a huge estate they have! Honestly I can't fault her for not wanting to share the extent of their family's wealth. "Damned if you do, damned if you don't". If she doesn't share = she's hiding things and being shady. If she does share = she's bragging and a show-off.

I'm also disturbed by how everyone always thinks Mike is the 'innocent' party and make up Fleur to be such a beast. Wanting to get all up in his a** about how he's such a good husband that does so much around the house, drives her places, looks good, whatever etc. Sure she annoys the heck out of me talking over people but that's Fleur and people around her have let her be that way - including Mike. Heck he put a ring on it so he doesn't mind it all that much apparently.

This is coming from someone that has been one of her biggest critics at GG - back when everyone was in love with her, and had to take a break from GG awhile cause I couldn't stand the lovefest lol

2.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Wait, have some of you seen pics of the new place? I've only seen the bits she shows in the vlogs. It doesn't look very big though. They moved from one estate to another?

3. Purple Queen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Im wondering now if F&M are only living in a wing or extension of the HALL because their kitchen seems really small for a house that size, I know its part kitchen/part sitting room but even so, its still a very small kitchen for a house that size.

Mikes twin sister looks more like a man that mike does, she was hit hard with the ugly stick.

Another thing I've noticed thanks to FDF only filming the fucking floor in her new house is that the flooring there is bloody cheap and nasty. Cheap nasty badly fitted laminate in the kitchen and in the room with the xmas tree in, you'd think that in a grade 2 listed georgian mansion and with all their money somebody would have sorted a decent floor.

Photos removed because they showed the name of the home, thus sharing their address

Edited by IDon'tEatSugar - 12/18/2016, 09:14 PM

4. jaylinx
        +1   Like  

User deleted

This is definitely where Fleur and Mike had their wedding reception. If you look at her wedding day video at 3:20, there are the same ugly bushes that are on the Christie's cover.
    Video

Where on the property is the house they lived in before The Hemploe?

5. Purple Queen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (jaylinx @ 12/18/2016, 02:49 AM) 
    This is definitely where Fleur and Mike had their wedding reception. If you look at her wedding day video at 3:20, there are the same ugly bushes that are on the Christie's cover.
    Video

Where on the property is the house they lived in before The Hemploe?

This is their first cottage

[IMG][/IMG]

Yes they had their wedding reception at the HALL, you can see the tennis court in the pics.

Edited by Purple Queen - 12/18/2016, 02:58 AM

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was thinking like purple queen from GG was right (that they were living in a wing of the house), until I watched today's video, when she said they were going to drive up north to see Mike's parents later in the week. While I do think the kitchen was small, I think generally kitchens in older houses tend to be small. At least here in the US that's the case but I also realize things aren't as old here as they can be elsewhere in the world. But, that said, they could still be living in a wing and sharing the house with other people?? Very curious

7. Purple Queen
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Also, if you notice from the vlogs, aside from the shitty flooring I already mentioned, you can also see the paint chipping of a lot of the radiators, and then there is those gross disgusting shitty rank fridges that mike just replaced today - can you believe that mikes parents had such a shitty run down house with rusty fridges? Yeah it may be a £3 million house on paper but actually inside, its really NOT all that - Im really surprised by how under-whelming the interior is - its like its not had any updating for about 30 years.

The whole place on the inside from everything Ive seen looks cold, damp, old fashioned (and not in the nice "period" sense and believe me I LOVE period properties) and un-inviting

These people may have the money "on paper" from mortgaging their businesses to the hilt meaning they have a nice backdrop for a pseudo posh wedding and to impress people in photos and with the name of the place - but its starting to smack of "fur coat and no knickers" which if you're not in the UK means - you are trying to give the impression that you can afford to wear fur but underneath that the reality is you can't even afford underwear

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Purple Queen @ 12/17/2016, 08:03 PM) 
    Im wondering now if F&M are only living in a wing or extension of the HALL because their kitchen seems really small for a house that size, I know its part kitchen/part sitting room but even so, its still a very small kitchen for a house that size.

Mikes twin sister looks more like a man that mike does, she was hit hard with the ugly stick.

Another thing I've noticed thanks to FDF only filming the fucking floor in her new house is that the flooring there is bloody cheap and nasty. Cheap nasty badly fitted laminate in the kitchen and in the room with the xmas tree in, you'd think that in a grade 2 listed georgian mansion and with all their money somebody would have sorted a decent floor.

I agree - I would definitely bet they're in only part of the house or "apartments" and not the whole house. There's no way that is the only kitchen in that huge house. Judging by his sister's Instagram, she lived there beforehand. Fleur never said "we bought a new house!" did she? She just said we moved, we are in a new house, etc.

9. OhHai
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ellay @ 17/12/2016, 21:49) 
    Wait, what? When/who did she hit?? I'm a huge dog lover and I've always had a soft spot for Fleur's love for her dogs (well, at least for Piglet).

She smacked Piglet when the dog had gone to the toilet inside. Piglet wouldn't have know what she was being hit for. I was disgusted. Positive reinforcement training is so much more effective. It takes more time and effort, but it's not cruel to your animal at least.

10. LaLaLandKay
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I actually don't believe that it's animal cruelty if you smack your dog (or animal in general) once for punishment. Certainly, positive reinforcement has much more benefits in the long run, but seeing fleur and mike with their dogs, I don't think they're lacking in that department! But in actuality, punishment is the natural way when you think about how the dogs are raised in their pack. The dog needs to know that you are the leader. If you're equals, it won't respect you and won't listen to you and there you have a poorly behaving dog. Obviously the punishment needs to follow in close proximity to the bad behavior, otherwise it's not effective, but I wouldn't quite jump to animal cruelty! What I personally find much worse is Kristina from PSS only letting her dog out in the garden for a couple of minutes when yorkies actually love to run and "exercise". They can tackle well over 5km a day. No wonder she's always jumping around frantically.

11. OhHai

User deleted

We won't agree on that LaLaandKay so I think I will leave that discussion as is.

12.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Welcome to the newcomers! It took me several attempts to even log into GG so I could invite you :) I know many were familiar with this site already but hopefully others will see the post and decide to join. This site is always working and is a dream to use. I always enjoyed GG but in recent years it is a disgrace. It's always down or veryyy slow to navigate. With as much money as that guy who runs it is making, he should be making it a top priority to keep the site running smoothly. It's a dictatorship over there with mods deleting posts that even suggest people look elsewhere to gossip. It took awhile to get people to make the move from several threads on GG but it seems to be catching on.

I originally thought Mike was odd looking (definitely feminine features) and kind of goofy but his personality and I'll say it, his bank account, helps out a lot. I think Fleur really landed herself a catch with him. I don't know why but it took me years to compute that Lissie is Mike's twin sister. I always thought she was one of Fleur's umpteen best friends. Can someone post a picture of her? I forget what her face looks like and I'm too lazy at the moment to dig through the vlogs. I think Fleur and Mike look a lot alike with their big eyes and noses. It'll be interesting to see what their kids eventually look like-- big eyes as well I'm sure. I always knew Mike's family had money but not that much. Must be nice to be in your 20s and on your second, third, fourth mansion? Fleur is hardworking and diligent but she's never traditionally "worked" a day in her life.

ETA: Watching the wedding video again and I see Lisse has been marked via "dressing gown" or as we say in America, a robe.

13.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Who is the bridesmaid at 1:28? She's beautiful but I don't remember seeing her in Fleur's videos.

14. OhHai

User deleted

They do seem a good match. Both on the same level of attractiveness, equally snobby, grew up in similar lifestyles and they seem to genuinely care for one another.

15. LaLaLandKay

User deleted

I've still been lurking a bit on GG this morning and the site didn't crash once.. strange timing huh? :) Maybe she was in her bridesmaids dress video? I don't recognise her either

885 replies since 2/8/2016, 18:45   317310 views