Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's talk about Fleur!

Her week in outfits for her book tour was, um, well....... 9866f30f

I did like the white top with the black miniskirt with stars on it but that was about it.

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I agree. She's always had a weird taste in clothes. She has good taste in handbags.

3.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree! I have handbag envy with her collection.

4. Todolovethebaby

User deleted

I actually had to rewind to check on a baby bump in the first one even though I know she's not planning on kids yet.
    Holy unflattering batman.

The top was nice (bodysuit maybe?) but with the pants made her look very round in the front.

She needs a stylist, stat.

5.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes. That outfit probably would have looked nice on someone with a different body type/build.

6. RandomPomPom
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Goes to show, money can't buy you style. And though her high-end bags are enviable, even they are out of step with her style.

7.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Attention!

We need everyone to subscribe to the Forum News in the Let Them Eat Cake Section. That way no one misses anything important. This is a locked thread just for sending out site news.

8. shaneysmom

User deleted

I like Fleur's friendship with Tati and even annoying Nikki. I actually thought it was sweet that Nikki was so excited to visit her. Becky annoys me though. She just comes off as such a little pest who is trying to emulate Fleur's life.

9. chance86
        +1   Like  

User deleted

After watching the bedroom tour, it got me thinking about the rest of Fleur's home. Her stove alone is worth about $15-20,000!!!

It must be nice to be born into money, marry into more money and have money on your own that comes from not having to work very hard. She has never worked a traditional 9-5 in her entire life. I don't think she has any idea whatsoever how lucky she is. Constantly traveling the world, always buying designer goods, having 2 expensive homes before the age of 30... It's ridiculous how good she has it. And on top of all that, she is married to a guy who seemingly adores her. I'm rarely envious of others but Fleur has one hell of a dream life.

I have yet to hear one bit of juicy gossip about her past or current life circumstances. Unheard of.

10. shaneysmom

User deleted

It was nice to hear her say that since they bought the house at the top end of their budget they had to wait on renovating. It was like, oh you might be human after all. LOL. I personally didnt love her bedroom decor. I need to watch her kitchen video.

11. RandomPomPom
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Fleur may be rich, but she's certainly grounded. She and Mike make a perfect couple. She has a charmed life and I'm happy for her. Now her fashion taste ... you can't have everything.

12. chance86
        +5   Like  

User deleted

She's not the brightest person in the world, either. You never hear her mentioning anything substantial. She is rather shallow. For having the type of education and background that she does, it doesn't really come across. It doesn't seem like she is much of a thinker. If you were to have a dinner party with her, I wonder what she would contribute to the conversation. All of that traveling and she isn't very worldly.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I like Fleur but... she doesn't have a great taste. Her guest bedroom ... yikes!!! so empty. She should've put 2 beds to fill the space. That huge mirror above the bed is a huge no no for me.

The bathroom! :o:
    They should've switch the toilet with the sink. You don't want to see the toilet first when you walk in. maybe that's just me.
    I really hate pedestal sinks. It's ok for a small powder room but that huge bathroom looks totally empty. She didn't even have any cabinets to store extra toilets... I wonder if it echoes in that bathroom.

However, it looks like she threw a great 7th YT anniversary party. Good for her! She's classy.

ETA: toilet PAPER, haha

Edited by HelloFriends! - 10/7/2016, 05:50 AM

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is the mirror hung behind the bedframe?! I can see someone jumping into bed at the wrong angle and the whole thing will come crashing down. No need for two beds because the house has like 6 bedrooms. There's an ORANGERIE ffs.

Super washed-out style. Really loved that ladder shelf in the bathroom, though. I always find it quite bizarre to replace a vanity with a pedestal sink when the house isn't historic. Swapping the sink and toilet definitely would've been smart even if it was pricier. It's not like they're hurting for money.

15.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    The guest room's bed is so poorly aligned with the mirror. I can just imagine Tati and her creepy fiance during a visit to the UK-- getting it on on that itty bitty bed and having the posts smacking against the TK Maxx mirror. Yikes. The antique furniture piece totally clashes with the very nice handmade curtains. That print on the antique is all together ugly. She should get it reupholstered. I know that particular piece was a gift but Fleur really does have horrific taste. They should spring for a larger bed. That's the most important feature in a guest room. Save the current one for one of the other umpteen rooms.

885 replies since 2/8/2016, 18:45   317314 views