1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lolobird @ 27/9/2016, 03:35) 
    Oh god I'm about to Jenfend...

:nervous:

I saw the Carmen Sandiego snap and if that was what Jen was actually like in general, I'd probably enjoy watching her.
    I'm too pissed off with the prez debate already so I'm not going to watch anymore of her snaps and let her have my goodwill tonight.

Yes. Jen would be instantly more likeable & relatable if she could laugh more at her weaknesses or shortcomings, to just laugh at herself. Like she laughed about how ridiculous she looked in that hat. Yes, yes she did look ridiculous. It was fun to laugh "with" her. If she'd just loosen up, it would help.

2. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

QUOTE (lolobird @ 27/9/2016, 03:35) 

I saw the Carmen Sandiego snap and if that was what Jen was actually like in general, I'd probably enjoy watching her.
    I'm too pissed off with the prez debate already so I'm not going to watch anymore of her snaps and let her have my goodwill tonight.

Smug vs Schmucky
    :1485540604:

3. Yellowdollroom
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (YumYumYum @ 9/25/2016, 02:31 AM)
    I only know one other person in life who doesn't like Mexican food. And I happen to hate him too. He has the personality of a rag.

QUOTE (lolobird @ 9/27/2016, 03:35 AM) 

I agree. I actually enjoyed the Carmen Sandiago snap.

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yay new thread time! Carry on here: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59214336

888 replies since 16/9/2016, 11:45   45946 views