1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Carry on here, Shopping-online-isn't-shopping addicts! :lol:

shopaholic_cartoon

Found a few more funnies to start the thread off!

201506_1528_fcebi_sm

online-shopping-buy-all-the-things

makeup-little-mermaid-meme-pinterest

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So funny. Online shopping doesn't count. I don't care how much money that girl has, she has no respect for it.

Lots of INTJ/INFJs here. Introverts unite! Just kidding, I love extroverts too.

Still trying to figure out if I am an INTJ or an INFJ. If anyone has a good test, post the link for me!

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsEternalPaternityLeave @ 16/9/2016, 13:01) 
    So funny. Online shopping doesn't count. I don't care how much money that girl has, she has no respect for it.

Still trying to figure out if I am an INTJ or an INFJ. If anyone has a good test, post the link for me!

Like other people mentioned, I find tests like these difficult to take because I am different people depending on my situation. So it depends on which environment I'm in when I answer.

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 9/16/2016, 07:15 AM) 
    QUOTE (DonsEternalPaternityLeave @ 16/9/2016, 13:01) 

Like other people mentioned, I find tests like these difficult to take because I am different people depending on my situation. So it depends on which environment I'm in when I answer.

That's true. I'm very different at home than out in the world

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm ENFJ :) I would never have thought of myself as an extrovert - I actually quite enjoy my own company. But I do love social situations, I rarely get nervous. But I don't necessarily want to be centre of attention. I was a teacher though - maybe you have to become extrovert to stand up in front of teenagers and tell them what to do? :lol:

Edited by pinksims - 16/9/2016, 14:19

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    @athleticcalves
    I really learned to embrace introversion when I learned it's defined not by how you act but how you draw your energy. Introverts are just as likely to be the life of the party or be very talented public speakers. They just need to recharge afterwards, where an extrovert will be fired up as a result.

7. DelightfullyDelish
        +2   Like  

User deleted

So apparently I'm an INFP-T. Don't really know what that means, but I'm also a Scorpio and enjoy crazy evenings of Netflix and snacks, not of the cubed cheese variety.

8.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 16/9/2016, 08:23) 
    @athleticcalves
    I really learned to embrace introversion when I learned it's defined not by how you act but how you draw your energy. Introverts are just as likely to be the life of the party or be very talented public speakers. They just need to recharge afterwards, where an extrovert will be fired up as a result.

Yes exactly! I have a perfectly nice time socializing and can even end up the centre of attention but after a few hours I'm drained. I need everyone to go away. People that don't know me too well are surprised when they find out I'm an introvert. My idea of true relaxation is spending time alone. Or with my husband...he can be there :c_laugh:

NoMaleHeirLikeJen I'm a Scorpio too!

9. popsugarlikejen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Many peeps buy everything online -it IS shopping

Jen probably spends all her $$ online

But "she hardly shops" :lol:

10.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (popsugarlikejen @ 16/9/2016, 08:54) 
    Many peeps buy everything online -it IS shopping

Jen probably spends all her $$ online

But "she hardly shops" :lol:

I'll need to inform my husband that I'm not a shopper tonight. The difference between him and Don is that he will laugh right in my face before setting the record gently straight.

11.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All this time MAMA Jen has been working out by herself? :o: Why not include CC? (And exclude Don, of course) It could have been an exercise journey. Then she could tell everyone, "We exercised today."

Edited by Amused 101 - 9/16/2016, 08:34 AM

12.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I found my reason for being here based off my personality type :D

ESTJs have an acute sense for orthodoxy. Much of their evaluation of persons and activities reflects their strong sense of what is "normal" and what isn't. ESTJ humor is frequently centered around something or someone being off center or behaving abnormally.

:c_laugh:

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 16/9/2016, 15:26) 
    I think I found my reason for being here based off my personality type :D

ESTJs have an acute sense for orthodoxy. Much of their evaluation of persons and activities reflects their strong sense of what is "normal" and what isn't. ESTJ humor is frequently centered around something or someone being off center or behaving abnormally.

:c_laugh:

Another extrovert! Hurray! :lol: Although I'm still not convinced I'm extrovert...

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Chin dancing in the kitchen like no one is watching

Status
    I haven't posted on Jen's threads in a long time since she's such a snoozefest lately, but I love seeing everyone's personality types! Glad to see I'm not the only introvert in the crowd! I actually took this test at an in-service for work (I'm an elementary teacher) because they wanted to see what our personality types were. I'm an ISFJ, which must be pretty common for my field because probably about 85% of the room was too! :lol:

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    If you're unsure about your MBTI, I would look at functions. Thinking and feeling are reversed in INTJ and INFJ, so they're actually really different. If you are accused of being callous/selfish/self-centered (although you don't try to be), you probably don't have Fe in your stack, so you'd be INTJ. People with Fe are concerned with others and making sure they're feeling good and being empathetic and blah blah blah.

888 replies since 16/9/2016, 11:45   45946 views