Emilynoel83

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great- living through her girls. Feel very sorry for them!They will want and need their Mom's approval so of course it has to be cheerleading!

I don’t understand why she needs to reveal so much about her children’s private life. Sharing with family and the people around who understand what it is about, I get it, but the audience, it is so imprudent and disrespectful towards the kids’ privacy. At the beginning of her channel, she was not revealing much about her privacy, now we have to know everything. And her cheerleading enthusiasm is a little over the top according to me. She totally lives in her glorious past and make her girls do the same. It is kind of sad to witness that. She doesn’t accept to get older and not to be a “star” anymore.

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like her and her vlogs, but I couldn’t make it through the last one Five minutes of documenting her husbands bloody nose (complete with a discussion about clots), then her coughing constantly. She should have taken the week off.

This was an old comment on this page but it made me think of what I saw today: Em very proud of showing a greasy stain on her blue-purple-ish top. Doesn’t she know that stain removers exist and work really well? I personally would feel so ashamed to show that in front of the camera for the world to see. This is a recent video.
    So when I was saying that she was not clean, I was not completely wrong.
    I am horribly mean but I must say: reading your thoughts on this page is much more entertaining than watching Em videos! I am laughing so much by reading all this! So thank you! 😊 And at least, now I know that I am not the only one to think what I think.
    It’s terrible, because I used to appreciate her videos a very long time ago, and now I am watching (sometimes) just to see what is going to make me jump on my chair. I’m not sure that it is a good reason to watch her videos. Especially as I don’t like the products she recommends and I cannot stand her way of doing her makeup.
    Making fun of people is not very charitable, I feel horrible 🫢
    Attached Image
    IMG_3311

3.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    For all the effort she puts into hair and makeup, she does shockingly little with the rest of her appearance.

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She said in a recent video that her makeup is like her accessory. I used to follow someone on IG from small town Illinois who loved retail trendy clothing and handbags with labels splashed everywhere (most were fake). I used to think where are you going girl lol? I think that about Emily and her drama makeup at the grocery store.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TexasSnark @ 15/1/2024, 15:11) 
    For all the effort she puts into hair and makeup, she does shockingly little with the rest of her appearance.

She’s so husky.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TexasSnark @ 1/15/2024, 03:11 PM) 

She’d be better of getting a part time job while the kids are in school. Or volunteering somewhere besides her childrens’ activities.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’d be better off getting a part time job while the kids are in school. Or volunteering somewhere besides her childrens’ activities.

I may be wrong but I understood that she is training the cheerleaders at her daughters’ school.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She does, she coaches.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LemonJuice @ 1/16/2024, 08:50 PM) 
    She’d be better off getting a part time job while the kids are in school. Or volunteering somewhere besides her childrens’ activities.

I may be wrong but I understood that she is training the cheerleaders at her daughters’ school.

Yes, besides her kids’ activities.
    I also would love to ban the phrase “hidden gems”….overused.

10.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I would like to ban the pronunciation of 'bub'. The way she says it, sounds like a burp. Revolting.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would like to ban the names Walmart and Hard Candy. It seems that she cannot do a video without talking about them in the first seconds of her videos. Other people noticed that too.
    I would like to ban the pronunciation of 'bub'. The way she says it, sounds like a burp. Revolting.

That’s funny 😄 and so true!

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pantalon @ 1/24/2024, 03:51 PM) 

😂

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New video. My gawd, how horrible……the makeup is so harsh looking. It’s as though she always leaves chunks of eye shadow and stripes of blush. I would never upload that garbage, although, we all know this is all she’s capable of doing.

In her disclaimer she always puts……“ All products were purchased by me.” I wonder about that line. Did she perhaps “purchase” them using gift cards that were sent to her? They all receive products and gift cards…..no doubt about it. I’m seeing her in a whole new light.

And enough with the “hello friends” at the beginning of every single boring video and the “I love you” at the end. Enough!

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Are you talking about this clown face??? Really bad!!
    She just turned 40 yrs old and still doesn't get it!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240206_152759_YouTube

15.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Emily never changes the way she does makeup. She's the same as she was 14 years ago, and I doubt she will ever pick up that palette again. Their Twilight collection would have fit her more.

777 replies since 20/12/2016, 18:41   139217 views