« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Anyone want to chat about Emily? She is about to have another baby so she put up her stupid Emily awards a month early.

Emily is someone who I think is probably a nice person in real life but her videos often annoy me. She takes make up way too seriously IMO. I wish she would find other interests for her own good. Just a thought.

2. Piggly Wiggly
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I am pretty neutral on her though she comes off as little miss perfect with no cracks of the veneer to make her seem relatable to me. Overall, I trust her integrity though but she's a bit too girly for my taste!!

3.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Emily seems like little miss perfect. I have a feeling when the new baby comes along it will be a lot harder to maintain that
    facade. What I dislike about Emily is that she gets all the same PR packages as all the other YTERS but very rarely shows
    the products. She could review both HE products as well as her beloved DS products. I think she would get a lot more
    subscribers that way. I know DS products are her thing. She wears a lot of HE when she is going out to eat.

She definitely needs a female friend in her small town. Someone who will tell her the truth. Even when she wasn't pregnant, she
    was letting things slide in the wardrobe department. I am glad she had her mom cut the pageant hair but she really needed
    to have it shaped by a master cosmetologist. Even someone in her town could make it look so much more modern.

4.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes she needs a trim already.

And yeah I know what you mean about the PR products. I think she is too busy trying to think of new video ideas rather than focusing on new products.

5.     +6   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    What I don't understand about her is why she comes across as such an old lady. I'm 40 and much more youthful than this chick. I guess that's what happens when your best friend is your mother and she's as old as dirt. I know this purely a Conspiracy Theory, but I think Emily is like one of those people like Jack Nicholson etc. Her sister is 16 years older than her and Em looks exactly like her. What if she's from one of those families where mom is really Grandma.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hair is just awful, she looks like such an old lady. I think she tried to copy Dominique Sachse's hairstyle but instead of looking classy and sophisticated as Dominique does, Emily just looks grandmaish.

7.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I have read that theory before but I don't think it's true. I haven't found any inconsistencies with Emily's backstory that would indicate she is Pup's daughter not sister. They also have a brother who I believe is in between them. I want to say her mom is in her late sixties or seventies. She's old but not that old lol.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BettyDraperFrancis @ 12/20/2016, 11:59 PM) 
    What I don't understand about her is why she comes across as such an old lady. I'm 40 and much more youthful than this chick. I guess that's what happens when your best friend is your mother and she's as old as dirt. I know this purely a Conspiracy Theory, but I think Emily is like one of those people like Jack Nicholson etc. Her sister is 16 years older than her and Em looks exactly like her. What if she's from one of those families where mom is really Grandma.

I have often thought that. I think it may have been discussed some on GG. She looks quite a bit like her older sister.
    Of course, she could have been a very late in life oops baby.
    I often thought her mother was her Grandmother.

Cookie,
    I didn't realize her brother was right in between them. I though he was around the older sisters age.
    You learn something new everyday.

9.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think it's just the Eddington DNA.
    Belle looks alot like Emily's mom. Someone on GG once photoshopped the white old lady hair on Belle and she looked exactly like Emily's mom.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Cookie or anyone,
    Does anyone know why you hardly ever see Emily's brother? I don't really remember him well. I haven't watched Emily's family
    closely in a long time. They said he seems to be banned. Like he has done something wrong. Is there anything to that?
    Any background or story?

11.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    He pops up occassionally.

This is from Kelly's IG from August so it doesn't appear he has been banned.

www.instagram.com/p/BJrLE8wB7Pn/

He was in the vlog for Belle's first birthday. That was the last time she vlogged with her family. The only family members she shows on her social media, besides Tyler and Belle, are her sister or mother. Whether that's by design or what I have no idea.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks Cookie.
    People had me believing that something happened and he had been banned from the family.

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    I think her mother is gorgeous.
    I think she would look younger if she dye her hair and style it different, but I think she is adorable.

14.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The intro to her Emily awards this year is sooo cringe worthy.

15.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    They always are cringeworthy.

I know Tyler gets alot of flack on GG but I like him. He seems like a really nice guy. I think he does these things for Emily because he loves her and wants to make her happy. I just wish Emily would stop asking him to do this stuff.

776 replies since 20/12/2016, 18:41   139085 views