Emilynoel83

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BigSissy @ 2/6/2024, 11:30 PM) 
    Are you talking about this clown face??? Really bad!!
    She just turned 40 yrs old and still doesn't get it!

That is so so so bad. I like Emily, but her makeup style is very pageant/drag queen to me.

2.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CherieRose @ 6/2/2024, 23:49) 
    Emily never changes the way she does makeup. She's the same as she was 14 years ago, and I doubt she will ever pick up that palette again. Their Twilight collection would have fit her more.

Hey now she stopped lining her whole eye in black eyeliner so she is capable of change :P

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    That’s almost as bad as the Kristin Gehm GB Packers themed GREEN eye look she did several years ago. And that was BAD!!

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She seems to be living vicariously through her girls in this cheerleading/pageant world.

She is a pretty woman, but she seems to be aging quickly. I don’t know if it’s stress related or she just doesn’t take care of herself. The makeup is just too harsh and garish. Less is more.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    BigSissy……No that wasn’t the one but that sure was a doozy! It was the video from yesterday…..a look using all browns which could look really nice but she uses such a heavy hand and the look just left her looking tired and drab.

She needs a makeover. Instead of pulling the overgrown hair back in a pony all of the time why doesn’t she get it cut and style it? Shoulder length with some face framing layers would be a nice look for her……but she’d have to take the time to style it everyday instead of just pulling it back. And for the love of whatever she really needs some new tops!

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her mother cuts her hair and it looks nice afterwards. She lets it grow out and we are back to her current bun or ponytail look.
    She proudly buys her clothing at Walmart. Nothing wrong with that but she does need more stylish tops for her YouTube channel.
    But she will never change....

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BigSissy @ 2/7/2024, 09:59 PM) 
    Her mother cuts her hair and it looks nice afterwards. She lets it grow out and we are back to her current bun or ponytail look.
    She proudly buys her clothing at Walmart. Nothing wrong with that but she does need more stylish tops for her YouTube channel.
    But she will never change....

Right, I remember when her mother cut her hair and did look good. What could be better than having your mother as your hairdresser and not having to go into the salon which obviously saves time and money.

8.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She ALWAYS looks better with less hair and makeup. Emily looked good with that longish bob. She does do minimal makeup occasionally for a one off video then goes back to the pageant makeup. But the comments she gets when she does it are always about how good she looks.

She equates loving makeup to wearing alot of makeup and I wish she would get out of that mindset. If she really loved makeup she would be interested in learning from real makeup artists not just YTbers, changing her techniques, and appreciating that less is more.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has nice dark hair and could look so much better with a make-under. Also, she needs a complete style overhaul. I would love to see her feature that on her channel, but alas, she’s stuck. She could really do with a revamp. I don’t understand why she’s so resistant to change. A qualified stylist and a good makeup artist could turn her around pretty easily. I also think her diet is very unhealthy. It’s 2024….I don’t care what part of the country you reside in, good eating habits are within your grasp.

10.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Em has gained a bit of weight with three pregnancies and never lost it. She is tiny. Only 5'0 or something. I agree with Cookie that the bob haircut she had was the best one. Her makeup was good enough in 2016, but it's aging her now.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She has pretty hair and it always looks healthy. I wonder if she is dyeing it now?

Does anyone here use false lashes and can recommend a brand you like? I love the look if they aren’t too thick. I want something more natural not too crazy or dramatic.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status

This is sad, she still has some looks, I hope she can turn this clown act around soon. People have been sounding the alarm for years, she doesnt listen.

QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 2/8/2024, 08:52 AM) 
    She has pretty hair and it always looks healthy. I wonder if she is dyeing it now?

Does anyone here use false lashes and can recommend a brand you like? I love the look if they aren’t too thick. I want something more natural not too crazy or dramatic.

Try the Ardell demi whispies, they come in a ten pack.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (benaturalluv @ 15/2/2024, 22:35) 

This is sad, she still has some looks, I hope she can turn this clown act around soon. People have been sounding the alarm for years, she doesnt listen.

QUOTE (Gnat411 @ 2/8/2024, 08:52 AM) 

Try the Ardell demi whispies, they come in a ten pack.

Thank you! I’ll give them a try!

I keep seeing ads for Lashify but it seems really pricey and I’m not confident I will get the right ones for my eye shape and it’s on the pricier side. I need to practice first.

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She needs a new hairstyle and makeup change! It’s 2024, makeup has changed. No one is wearing makeup like this anymore. Trends have changed. I’d love to see her get into a one shadow look with a Charlotte tilbury ascetic. I just can’t watch her anyone it’s a joke. I only watch these makeup videos while Im on Treadmill to pass time but her clown makeup has gotta go. She would look beautiful with a makeover.

15.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She's always done it like a news anchor, but Em hasn't been one in how many years.... 14?

777 replies since 20/12/2016, 18:41   139187 views