LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OT, since Lisa's channel is a complete bore & nothing is going on.....

Brianna Stanko announced on Instagram that she's going back to live in Georgia! It looks like she's having another house built and/or in the process? I don't know why, but I kind of felt like she wasn't going to stay there. I have heard rumors on the site that maybe she may be one of the OC housewives? Does anyone know their filming schedule this season? Anyway I had a strange feeling she wasn't going to stay there even though the house was gorgeous and the views are amazing.

** She says she's homesick. I'm not surprised.

2.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That house was being built before Brianna moved to California. There is a picture from about a year ago on IG showing the progress. I was surprised when she announced the move to CA.

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 29/3/2017, 07:46) 
    Dinner Dates, Weddings and Other Delusional Life Events

I vote for this one! :cheers:

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't think she made it as an actual "Housewife". She may be on there as a friend to Vicki but I don't think she's an actual housewife. They have different levels. You can be a "friend" and still be paid a salary. Like Faye Resnick was a paid friend to Kyle but never an actual housewife. On a different note, I'm excited. I'm now a "Hoe Wheat Bread" underneath my name.

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SouthernChick55 @ 29/3/2017, 14:23) 
    I don't think she made it as an actual "Housewife". She may be on there as a friend to Vicki but I don't think she's an actual housewife. They have different levels. You can be a "friend" and still be paid a salary. Like Faye Resnick was a paid friend to Kyle but never an actual housewife. On a different note, I'm excited. I'm now a "Hoe Wheat Bread" underneath my name.

Yea I thought that too. I've always wondered if Vicky became an investor or somehow was involved in Brianna's business. She did have dinner meetings and was in her YouTube video.

Hoe Wheat Bread😂😂😂😂

QUOTE (lena3 @ 29/3/2017, 14:16) 
    That house was being built before Brianna moved to California. There is a picture from about a year ago on IG showing the progress. I was surprised when she announced the move to CA.

I know, that confused me because when I first started watching Brianna she lived in a very nice house. Then she moved into an even larger house with the pool that was something out of Vegas. After that the photo you are referring to of the house, I thought was in California. She never did a OC House tour. All I've noticed on her channel was the beauty room.

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 29/3/2017, 07:59) 
    Something is going on. I might have mentioned it on another thread, but a handful of people talked about the bakery are all of a sudden commenting on each other's videos. You know Lisa does not watch Marnie on a normal basis. :shifty:

I agree, something is definitely going on. I'm wondering if they're trying to join together for a "class action suit"? Isn't that when Marnie said when she mentioned the lawsuit? And how funny is that? Lisa joining forces with Marnie who is pretty much her enemy, Lol

QUOTE (lena3 @ 29/3/2017, 14:16) 

I just went back and looked on Brianna's Instagram account. That is a different house. That was the house she moved into I believe before she moved to California. She did a lot of moving around!

6. Brigante123
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 3/29/2017, 08:53 AM) 
    Absolutely. I loathe Marnie Goldberg and avoid many of her videos but her threads are a revelation!

They're the only threads that makes me genuinely lol, those bitches deserve an award!

Yes to GB victims talking to each other, I noticed Marnie had commented on an Instagram post of that eejit in my avatar (Mrs Ginger), very suspicious...

7. Whatever21

User deleted

Mrs ginger can tell Marnie how well trying to do anything about gossip sites worked out for her.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whatever21 @ 29/3/2017, 14:51) 
    Mrs ginger can tell Marnie how well trying to do anything about gossip sites worked out for her.

I don't watch Mrs Ginger. Do tell 😊

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 3/29/2017, 09:00 AM) 
    QUOTE (Whatever21 @ 29/3/2017, 14:51) 

I don't watch Mrs Ginger. Do tell 😊

yes give us the 411. I tried to watch Mrs Ginger and couldn't take her.

10. Whatever21
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Go and read mrsgingers threads on here ladies. That should tell you all you need to know about her.

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mouflette @ 29/3/2017, 16:17) 
    So Marnie is going to shut every gossip site down? How does one do this? Won't more crop up?

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 29/3/2017, 13:06) 
    OT, since Lisa's channel is a complete bore & nothing is going on.....

Brianna Stanko announced on Instagram that she's going back to live in Georgia! It looks like she's having another house built and/or in the process? I don't know why, but I kind of felt like she wasn't going to stay there. I have heard rumors on the site that maybe she may be one of the OC housewives? Does anyone know their filming schedule this season? Anyway I had a strange feeling she wasn't going to stay there even though the house was gorgeous and the views are amazing.

** She says she's homesick. I'm not surprised.

Wow! So many moves in a few yrs( just in terms of new homes). you'd think she'd give CA a year you know? It takes awhile to adjust.

I know a lot of moves. I don't think I could ever live in California. But that's just me. I want to visit northern so much and I love Southern California, but I don't think it's for me. Plus I need to be by my family

12. Mouflette

User deleted

So this lawsuit, should we be worried?

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59675234

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52217 views