Anonymous
    Keep on chatting about LLD1 :)

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 3/4/2017, 05:56 PM) 
    Keep on chatting about LLD1 :)

Thank you!

Ladies, For those of you who are Catching up on the Last thread, Please check out the Video I posted from 2010..A Lot of Interesting Tid Bits!

Ms.Lynda! I know! What happened to all these friends. The only One I hear her mention (about once a year) is Mary. She posted some IG pics also from her visit. She moved to W.Virginia and visits once a year in the summer Lisa said. Very attractive woman and I notice from her older pics vs. the newer ones that she Aged very well, Still a beauty.

3.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    EastCoastGlamour :6792:

4.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Thread title on point.

5. Whatever21
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Wow, what a difference a few years make...she is unrecognisable now...both in looks and personality. And not in a good way.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 4/3/2017, 18:11) 
    Thread title on point.

Thank you Chance 😊

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Once again her fans are going on and on about whoever made the Chanel comment. If Lisa reads here and is referring to this forum, that's her problem. All of the annoyances and complaints are confined in this tidy little spot. If she chooses to read it, oh well. I doubt that any of her fans said anything on her channel. 🙄

Just show Chanel for a few minutes rather than talking and interrupting yourself every 30 seconds, for Pete's sake. Then again, her thoughts wander all over the place in her videos anyway, Chanel or not. She needs an editor.

8.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Brooke getting a 92 on her test. Lisa is manic so perhaps it's rubbing off on B. I can see her taking an interest in history. She seems to like the past. Lisa's love for the 60s seems to come from her daughter. Maybe they genuinely have that in common. You can see how ecstatic Lisa is over everything these days. That unfortunate UPS driver. It's not a healthy happiness. She's in a manic state. All bc of the starvation weight loss. When she comes down from this high, it's going to be bad.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She doesn't need to exfoliate her face off. She has "face dandruff" ... seborheic dermatitis... which is a build up of oils and is easily treated. If she actually went to a legit derm doc they would give her some medicated wash. Instead she keeps buying more shit to irritate the f out of her aging skin. Then goes to the beach to bake.

10. MsLynda
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lispylispylips1 @ 3/4/2017, 08:07 PM) 
    She doesn't need to exfoliate her face off. She has "face dandruff" ... seborheic dermatitis... which is a build up of oils and is easily treated. If she actually went to a legit derm doc they would give her some medicated wash. Instead she keeps buying more shit to irritate the f out of her aging skin. Then goes to the beach to bake.

But . . . she did go to a dermatologist who told her to use three products. Lisa did not like that answer, which spurred her to go on this mission to buy/try as many products as she can carry home - and have sent to her.
    All the old make-up she has on hand, and the layers she puts on each day, it would not surprise me if she has a skin fungus or colony of mites on her, Demodex mites, Demodex brevis or Demodex folliculorum. Yes, mites on human skin is rare, but real. As clogged as her pores must be would not surprise me. And, maybe that is her goal, to scrub them out of her pores.

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes her nasty skin is is flaky because of layers of creams and powders ugh🤢 Also she shows zoomed chin and says so smooth it is just so pretty. Can you be more disgusting woman? I can't totally watch this train wreck any more

She doesn't like change. She changes her features and faves and lots of crap about herself everyday but when it comes to something geeky and smart such as camera gears and websites, she doesn't like change. You know Lisa we know you are stupid.

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The derm told her the chemical exfoliate was enough. But she needs more, more, more. Damage at the beach, redo.
    Wow. Her subbies are totally bewitched!
    I hope she reads here and gets her head out her saggy butt. But I remember her telling B that just because someone says something about you doesn't mean it's true. Goes for all her compliments too then? :graphics-3d-smileys-377567:

13. Leila267
        +4   Like  

User deleted

The old video showed Lisa did have a life ! She had friends, drank and Brooke had friends. What the hell happened?

Will looked adorable in the background....Lisa still didn't show a pic of Will or Jawn....

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hi Lisa. If you do everything for "us" which I get frazzled whenever you use that term to justice your poor life habits, I wanted to let you know if all these products and procedures make you look like this, then I won't ever want to have a part in any of them that you do us a favor and try them for us and your precious time and I rather stay ugly, fat, old fashioned and nothing like you at all. That's it I am done.

IMG_4306

IMG_4305

IMG_4299

15. Itgirl
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Wow. She looks like an old man in those screen grabs. She has some type of dysmorphia. Who would willingly make themselves ugly?

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52221 views