Lissy in the City

Spends too much drinks too much

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    This woman is reckless. She references her high paying Wall Street job. She works for an investment manager and it's very easy to find out which one. She spends a lot of money. What does the job say about her making videos? As assets are flying out the door into ETFs how is this chick bragging on her job. Just looks bad for the company. Fashion style one word to describe. Dumpy. All the money spent and it's still dumpy. Get a real stylist. Too much bragging about her wine consumption. Betcha she's a loud drunk and a mean drunk too.

2. MsLynda
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I have been following her since her early blogging days. 2008 or 09. Her blog is still on the net. Back in those days she wore a lot of Talbots, J Crew Ann Taylor etc with a mix of designer in. Which is really my style. Now I watch her out of habit and curiosity.

Oh I can tell you, her spending habits do nothing to encourage me to put my money into an investment manger/company. One even when the market is down, she was doing her 10,000.00 a week shopping trips. Which means, no matter what she is making her commissions.

3.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I like her! She's open and real. Has a career & friends and a good relationship with her family. Doesn't have her own kids but seems to enjoy her niece (& nephew?). I like watching her vlogs out and about because one of my favorite cities is Boston. I like her chitchat about random TV shows morning news shows and especially her movie chat. She's engaging and nice in her comment section. Really have nothing bad to say about the woman she; is who she is.

4.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Terrible rant on her haters. I thought cursing wasn't allowed on YT. Bragging on her overconsumption of wine. Hungover, no makeup looks = sad

5. MsLynda
        +1   Like  

User deleted

She has three nephews via her sister. Not sure what her brother has. The sister had two babies in one year. One in February and next thing another due in December I think her oldest was not very old when the 2nd was born, thinking he was 16 months old. So, three under 3.

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh, I can't stand her! I don't care how much designer clothing she wears, handbags she carries or the gaudy jewelry that she wears.... she always looks so overdone, it's sickening. You can't see the woman, all you see is this overload of clothing and accessories. And every single pair of pants she models for us they are always up to her ankles..... I can understand the skinny pants but not a bootcut!

Why does she always make that face when she talks, it's like she scrunches her nose up and sniffles while making this ugly mouth like she's just sucked on a lemon.... or she'll make that noise with her mouth, I don't know what you call it but she does it all of the time, is it smacking your lips maybe?? All I know is I have a hard time watching her. Youtube is perfect for her though, who else is she going to model her getups to? Ugh, I can't stomach her!

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That print is huge and so matronly. You have to be careful with wearing flowers because after a certain age they make you look frumpy. She also looks extremely round shouldered..... and those humongous flowers don't help the situation. I wouldn't be caught dead in what she's wearing and I'm sure it cost plenty.

maxresdefault

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And stop playing with your hair already!!!!!!! :whipping: If I had a penny for every single time she touched it I'd be rich!

9. ballerman

User deleted

is she single or married

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ballerman @ 3/27/2017, 01:04 AM) 
    is she single or married

Single.

11. ballerman
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I hate her lip smacking and hair fixing ticks.

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is one of the looks she does with her mouth that I just can't stand. It must be a bad habit that she needs to cut out already. Does she really need the necklace with that busy jacket she has on? I think her problem is she loves fashion so much, which I can totally understand, I do to, but she just takes it so far and doesn't know when to stop.

Just because you wear extremely expensive clothes does not mean you know what you're doing and it certainty doesn't mean you look good.

maxresdefault

13.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    How about the rant recently where she names the places she's traveled to in one year! Wow this is physco behavior. She tells her viewers that MONEY is not the issue. To travel more she needs more time! She says she gets tons of vacation time from her job. I don't understand how the investment management firm allows these videos. She opened the door by naming her job. A quick Google search reveals which firm. I find her demeanor obnoxious and not at all humble for her riches and certainly not sweet.

14.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chanelbaby @ 3/27/2017, 01:30 AM) 
    How about the rant recently where she names the places she's traveled to in one year! Wow this is physco behavior. She tells her viewers that MONEY is not the issue. To travel more she needs more time! She says she gets tons of vacation time from her job. I don't understand how the investment management firm allows these videos. She opened the door by naming her job. A quick Google search reveals which firm. I find her demeanor obnoxious and not at all humble for her riches and certainly not sweet.

She looked mad as a hornet when she was "defending" herself. How embarrassing for a grown woman who obviously has a good career and making nice money but yet has to defend herself to total strangers. And right, she gave out way too much personal info, stupid. Can you imagine her employer finding her youtube channel? I find the whole thing so embarrassing... I can see the 20 year olds doing it but not these grown women.... they're all a bunch of sick narcissists.

15.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The videos have to be a much talked about joke in the office. Maybe she should take stock and realize the following people are RIPPING her OFF: 1. Her stylist "friend " Elisha Daniels. 2. Her trainer. 3. Her Pilates instructor. Buy a decent flap bag and a pair of damn heels. She looks DUMPY and overdone.

604 replies since 26/3/2017, 12:13   54367 views