Makeup Chat Pt. 2:

Makeup Chat, Favorites, Reviews, What's New?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's continue here :)

After the discussion about the smell of the IT Cosmetics CC Cream, I pulled mine out and wore it today. It's definitely a lemony smell but I never really paid attention to it before. Now it'll be all I think about when I use it!

2.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks Don't Eat sugar. I was going to suggest Makeup Chat, Favorites, Reviews, What's New?

3.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    EastCoastGlamour I like that! I made it the "topic description". Is that ok?

4.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I was so bad this month! Between the Sephora sale and my work sale, I'm going to try and make it through the summer with no additional purchases! I have to stay strong!

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You can do it! The night before the Sephora sale, I emptied out my cart & resisted. Solidarity, sister ✊

6.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Limited edition Fall collections are always my weakness. Once they start rolling out, it's going to be hard. I haven't really been tempted by any eyeshadow palettes because enough is enough but that Too Faced Clover one is probably going to be picked up in September.

7.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm skipping this sale and waiting for the 20% off in the winter. I wear and buy more makeup during those months. That second Modern Renaissance palette will probably come out at the end of the summer or early fall.

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    In the other thread we talked about the Dove Beauty Bars. I've used the pink one for a week now. My skin has broken out but I don't know if it's just doing a purge or if it's because it doesn't like the DBB. I'm going to give it some more time to see how things go.

9.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So, any Sephora sale tidbits?

I tried the DE C and was ready to repurchase, but it's so damn expensive and I basically didn't see results that wowed me. I think I'm going to try Timeless.

10.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    The Clinique Crayola Chubby Sticks are now $8.50. I used the 10% off for my mom and sent it to her. Brick Red, her birthday gift, and the samples. Nothing else appealed to me...

11.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 23/4/2017, 17:29) 
    In the other thread we talked about the Dove Beauty Bars. I've used the pink one for a week now. My skin has broken out but I don't know if it's just doing a purge or if it's because it doesn't like the DBB. I'm going to give it some more time to see how things go.

I haven't tried the pink one yet but give the original a try. I was concerned that the dye might irritate my skin. That could be the culprit. The original is so gentle that I can't see it breaking anyone out.

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 22/4/2017, 00:34) 
    EastCoastGlamour I like that! I made it the "topic description". Is that ok?

That's Awesome! thank you 😍

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I bought Dior BB creme and a YSL tinted balm at the Sephora sale.

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 22/4/2017, 23:48) 
    You can do it! The night before the Sephora sale, I emptied out my cart & resisted. Solidarity, sister ✊

I admire your restraint!

I wasn't going to buy anything after about two months ago, but then 20% off Ulta coupon came on and I ended up buying a few things. Most of it I really did need.

I am only a "beauty insider" with 10%?off but I couldn't resist the Sephora sale, so last night I caved in and ordering the Jie Malone Sage Wood perfume. I hope I like it. I do like light, beachy woodsy scents. I have been wanting to get the Tom Ford Au de wood for the longest time, after this past summer I tried the sample. I thought it was basically a Male sent but I absolutely Love it. But I cannot justify the price. I thought about getting it for my husband and sharing it with him, Lol, but I will hold off on that.

One lipstick brand I have never tried is Tom Ford. I feel that $56 or whatever it is it's too much to pay for a lipstick and I have way too many lipsticks. So I decided to try the clutch size for $36. (boys)?Still a lot of money, but I chose Cary and it looks like a good wearable lipstick. Looking forward to trying it. Has anyone tried any of the shades on the larger size and if so can you recommend? I know everybody likes Spanish pink and Nude vanille but I don't think I would pay that much for a nude lipstick when I have so many.

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 24/4/2017, 02:01) 

I haven't tried the pink one yet but give the original a try. I was concerned that the dye might irritate my skin. That could be the culprit. The original is so gentle that I can't see it breaking anyone out.

If you're talking about the Dove beauty bar, try the sensitive skin version. I've been using it for years after a dermatologist recommended it to me in my 20s when I was breaking out. My whole family uses it in the shower.

15.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 4/23/2017, 08:01 PM)

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 4/23/2017, 08:33 PM)
    If you're talking about the Dove beauty bar, try the sensitive skin version. I've been using it for years after a dermatologist recommended it to me in my 20s when I was breaking out. My whole family uses it in the shower.

I was thisclose to getting the sensitive one. I actually had it in my hand but then I put it back for the pretty pink one. :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

904 replies since 21/4/2017, 22:00   19209 views