Paige Minear The Pink Clutch

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I do!!! 🙋🏼‍♀️

I also follow her on GOMI but got banned from the site for reasons unknown. Apparently I broke some rule but have no idea what it was.

They are spot on about her though. She is easily the most delusional and mentally unstable blogger I know.
    Her whole life and online persona is such a farce and she always makes everything all about her.

She is in her late 40’s but easily looks a decade or more older. Her prancing around with these cute young girls makes her look even more ridiculous. She seems to have legit trouble functioning as a normal adult, it’s truly baffling. It’s not funny or cute Marla, especially at your age. No beuno.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Everyone, drop whatever you are doing and please pray for Marla’s health!!! She feels a little COLD coming on and she absolutely has no time to deal with it this week or next. She cannot, I repeat cannot get sick. I really hope she can find the strength to go on...she really is the worst kind of self absorbed person.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    But hey, if she does get sick it won’t feel any different from her normal “productive” days where she lays in her bed in her pajamas and works on her laptop with “all the coffee.”

She can totally drop off the Littles in her pajamas, swing through the Chick-fil-A drive through in her pajamas and then lay in bed the rest of the day! Shouldn’t be too hard!

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Seriously Marla! Adults get sick all of the time. Take some aspirin, grab all of the coffee, put on all of the Lilly, and do what you need to do. She is ridiculous.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When will she tell the people who are asking where she stays in SSI? Oh wait. Never. Because she literally tagged a gorgeous resort in her stories (the K&P...I’ve been there for a wedding and it’s beautiful) and stayed at an Embassy Suites type place. That is BS! I know everyone tries to make their Lives look more exciting on social media. I don’t take pictures of my kitchen sink when it is overflowing with dishes, obviously. But, if you are going to be an influencer and you are blatantly lying, that is shady shit right there. Nobody would care if she said, I went there to pick up my daughter and we stayed at a cheap place. Or, if she just didn’t post about it at all! But it’s making such a blatant effort to appear that she went on a high-end quick getaway that is such bullshit. Well, we caught you Marla Paige!! We caught ya! Now, everyone go pray for her.

6. popsugarlikejen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

HEY everyone!!!

Just discovered her-she and Tikaa wearing almost identical dresses LOL

Her iG is very pretty and she seems to go to events a lot

7.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Haha, just started to flow her on IG thanks to the recommendations from fellow bakers! 😁 Can’t wait to dive into her IG and see what this hot mess is all about!! :6792:

8. popsugarlikejen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

She’s like the Georgia Tikaa 😂😂
    Attached Image
    C8918B73-2384-4295-848C-89C0F73DA56A

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    At first glance her ig seems pretty but if you look closely you’ll see that it’s all smoke & mirrors. That’s why I find it so interesting. She is trying way too hard.

Also, she calls her husband “lawyer.” He doesn’t have a current license though. I guess he was once a lawyer. My husband is a lawyer and you will not hear me calling him “lawyer.” Major eye roll there.

She hangs out with girls half her age. This Palm beach trip was like 5-6 weeks ago. I think she was there 2-3 days. She is STILL posting “take me back” photos and talking about the sweet friends and giggles. Lady, move on!!!!

10. Delicious
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Does she still call her kids "the littles"?

There is another gossip site that savages Paige. It's a good read and will bring you up to speed. :snickering:

11.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Paige is silly. The giggling obsession is just ridiculous. How does she hook up with these younger girls? I am close to Paige’s age and I would not hang out with her, so why do these younger women do it? Sponsorships?

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's a Tikka clone except she's obsessed with Palm Beach instead of sharks.

Right down to the glasses, the frumpy wardrobe, the overdecorating, the typos and grammatical errors.

With one exception--looks like she's a Reward Style member.

This should be interesting. I'm going in for the back story on this one.

13.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I’m here! Trying to catch up everywhere with all my real life craziness but this one seems like great snark!!

14.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Paige and Tikaa are so similar I wonder who came first?? :1485540604:

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I didn’t know that Tikaa had an August Morgan dress. I guess that she and Paige are birds of a feather.

1582 replies since 5/10/2017, 01:28   265993 views