« Older   Newer »

1. Flossy Rossy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

:cheers:

2. BeachBunnie
        +3   Like  

User deleted

This woman...love some of her style, but there’s just something about her that I just can’t put my finger on, but it bugs me.

3. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

This was requested.
    Maybe Surfergirl has dirt.
    :woot:

4. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm working on Pink Clutch/Paige Minear 101. She's been around for a long time so much baggage! A busy day today where I may not be able to post it.

6. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

We are excited. :1485540604:

7.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Paige Minear/The Pink Clutch 101: she has been around a long time, and has over 30,000 followers on Instagram. It's difficult to know how many are watching for the cringe factor! She leads a fantasy life of dinner parties, brunches, soirees, none of which I have ever seen documented with actual guests or food. Grew up in Florida, as did her husband (she calls him "Lawyer") and now lives in suburban Atlanta. Three children. Oldest was living in their basement, going to junior college and was going to transfer to an engineering school (you're supposed to assume here that she means Georgia Tech). He should be in his third year of college and presumably transferred, but no word on him. Maybe he's waiting tables at Outback Steak House. We never see him....he must have put his foot down on being exploited on Social Media. Middle child is about sixteen with "special needs". He seems sweet and tolerant of his mother intent on embarrassing him on the Internet. Daughter 13 who also seems nice. Lawyer appears to actually like (or tolerate) Paige. Apparently however much Lawyer makes, Paige spends more, as there has been evidence of the house being in pre-foreclosure and in default of HOA dues. She is the usual link whore, and actually believes this blog and IG is her job. She calls it her "brand".

Instead of cleaning, she redecorates, and proudly posts her projects, clearly showing the dirty carpet, mold around the tub, etc. Her decor vibe is Palm Beach Chic (she thinks.........not by a mile)

She speaks in some faux southern accent unknown to any region in the south, with a vocabulary of a Valley Girl. Her favorite word is "truly", once observed more than a dozen times in a single post. She truly loves to meet besties for yummy lunch and giggles. Yay!! If her besties aren't available, she might share special time with her "littles" (ages 13-20) or Lawyer. But the very most favorite time with Lawyer is Thursday date night when apparently they sequester themselves in the MBR and the littles know not to disturb their special time together. She's inordinately fond of posting photos of her hands (complete with hang nails) holding a cocktail.

A real train wreck. I watch for the cringe factor.

8. BamBamF
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Yes, this gal is a trainwreck living in a fantasy life. I'm not fond of GOMI but they really can't stand her. :P

9. GingerbreadLady
        +2   Like  

User deleted

New here, I find Paige to be so tragic :( Even on GOMI(which I have read), many have stopped following her/commenting because it's just too sad. There is NEVER any evidence of these parties, etc ever existing, and she has a drink in her hand all day, every day. It's too painful to watch.

10. BeachBunnie
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (GingerbreadLady @ 12/28/2017, 06:35 AM) 
    New here, I find Paige to be so tragic :( Even on GOMI(which I have read), many have stopped following her/commenting because it's just too sad. There is NEVER any evidence of these parties, etc ever existing, and she has a drink in her hand all day, every day. It's too painful to watch.

I follow her too...she has such a strange existence. Very sad indeed.

11. BamBamF
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I was just catching up with Paige over on GOMI and they are saying that her husband is "not a lawyer". Does anyone have the details on that?

12. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

What is he then?

13.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BamBamF @ 27/5/2018, 00:02) 
    I was just catching up with Paige over on GOMI and they are saying that her husband is "not a lawyer". Does anyone have the details on that?

He apparently let his license lapse. He had been working for some corporation where perhaps it wasn’t required? Unusual to say the least. Most people would keep their bar registration current for the future.

14. BamBamF
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Ah ha. That's very interesting. I wonder if he can get it back easily. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anyone care to open up this discussion? I just discovered this woman and she fascinates me. Not because I am a fan but because she seems to be a wannabe influencer with bad taste and a cling-on to women who are years, even decades younger than her. She has an active following on gomi and I read through a few recent posts. She has quite the following of people who seem to be on to her BS. Right now she is somewhere. Not sure where because she hasn’t said where. I find that interesting b/c if she were anywhere even remotely “precious” or “fabulous” she would be giving us every detail. We are still hearing about that amazing (off season) weekend in Pam beach and it’s been a month! So here she is in a new place but won’t mention details. Just photos of her feet in the water, holding her coffee cup. Is she in Daytona Beach and hoping we’ll think she’s at a house 30A? Guess we’ll never know! But I do believe she thinks she has us fooled. also, her way of speaking, with that weird accent and her “ummmm” that is more like “emmmmmm” every other word. And looking all around, and distorting her lips. It’s all so strange to me! What late 40’s, early 50’s person speaks that way?! Anyway, just checkin in!! Hope you all are having a fabulous, precious day!!

1586 replies since 5/10/2017, 01:28   266364 views