LisaLisaD1 Part 15: Leased, Greased & Allergic to Home Cooking

« Older   Newer »

1. Betrice
        +12   Like  

User deleted

I drove my BMW here ... but I checked with my parents first so it's OK.
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 10.13.37 PM

2. Bella Vita
        +5   Like  

User deleted

That BMW 440i is around $48,000 and a 36 month lease is around $475 a month. I know because I was looking at one last year, but decided on a Lincoln MKX.....which was the same even after my Ford Motor discount which was 3% under dealer invoice.

I'm guessing her "sports car" obsession is like the man's change of life Corvette! She's pushing 50 and would sell her kids to be 29 again

3. MsLynda
        +4   Like  

User deleted

So the Audi is gone and she is into a BMW? Is that her Friday secret?
    So now she has backup camera's and alarms (I would think) tell me if she still has to turn her head about to back out the drive, or not.

4. Jobless: the clown
        +8   Like  

User deleted

She’s obsessed with Ray Donovan and that was the motivating force to upgrade her car I’m sure of it. She’s like a crazed teenage fan....I mean she even called her car after him. I can’t stop laughing ...HOW EMBARRASSING!

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    PS...... RAY LIOTTA IS WHERE ITS AT .............................................................................. JUST SAYING :)

6. Jobless: the clown
        +9   Like  

User deleted

So this almost 50 year old has a crush on a make believe character who is tall, ruggedly handsome, has hair, suave dresser, professional who is the complete opposite to her Elma fuddy duddy husband who has no hair, is ugly, wears shark shirts, who is short and not very masculine.

Lisa is so unhappy with her marriage she calls her car after her crush....her ideal man. Jawn must feel like a worm about now ....

7. MissHannigan
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (merhaba23 @ 8/10/2017, 09:19) 
    PS...... RAY LIOTTA IS WHERE ITS AT .............................................................................. JUST SAYING :)

When he was in Good Fellas......Henry was so hot😍

QUOTE (Jobless: the clown @ 8/10/2017, 09:59) 
    So this almost 50 year old has a crush on a make believe character who is tall, ruggedly handsome, has hair, suave dresser, professional who is the complete opposite to her Elma fuddy duddy husband who has no hair, is ugly, wears shark shirts, who is short and not very masculine.

Lisa is so unhappy with her marriage she calls her car after her crush....her ideal man. Jawn must feel like a worm about now ....

😂😂😂......so true, but this is also coming from a woman who thinks she is SJP.....RHW....Camille Grammar...Pamela Anderson...Bridgette Bardot. Also has a daughter who thinks SHE is Lana Del Ray and last but not least is married to man who KNOWS he is Elmer Fudd.....🎶 get ready, get ready, get readyyyyy...uh hunting we will go🎶😏

8.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Lisa puts way too much effort into nonsense!!!! Hollywood crushes, naming her car, ootd ,nude lipsticks etc.....etc......etc..... She should use those brain cells towards something that really mattered. Helping other people,volunteering,cooking,cleaning,being a better wife, mother etc....I think that is whats lacking in her life, she does nothing and I mean nothing that is rewarding to herself. Its all give me give me give me! Whats in it for me??? She does not have to save the world or anything, but she could start off small and slowly grow. I walk my neighbors dog its easy and its helpful. My neighbor is very appreciative and everybody wins. I may be weird but I like knowing I help her and her doggie :) She always tries to pay me but I would never take a penny from her. .................................. not even a nude lipstick!!!!!! LOL :)

9.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I cannot believe her parents still buy her such high priced items. Is John not making enough for her? Did she whine and beg her parents for a new car... My God, she is almost 50! Learn to do something on your own, Lisa.

10. Ermahgerd
        +6   Like  

User deleted

How can anyone take like that from their elderly parents, she is not a child. She takes Jawn to the cleaners every day, she gets sweet gifts from strangers online and now she demands a brand new car from her elderly parents, WTF. She is beyond disgusting. How can her viewers not see it for what it is, pure selfish greed.

11.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Not only is the fact that this 50 year old woman consults and requires her parents to assist her in the purchase of a vehicle beyond absurd, she also feels the need to tell social media all about it! That, in addition to her needing each time to announce her once/ twice a year meetups with so called "friends" or acquaintances for lunch or dinner!
    This is a sick, lonely and greed obsessed individual.

12. Betrice
        +4   Like  

User deleted

My husband would be horrified if I was out there telling people I took my Mom and Dad with me to buy a car. That's a financial decision between a husband and a wife. It's as if he doesn't even exist.

13. Channneeelll
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I turned 50 just a week ago😳 I have really good relationship with my parents so I sometimes ask their thoughts on some things concerning some big decisions, material and non-material ones. They never impose their opinions, and I know they have my best interests at heart, so the decision is always mine in the end. But they are a good sound board and can offer good advice. I do not call them to get money for my car number 511... Unbelievable....

I still watch Lisa's videos although they truly send my frustration to the roof. She could do so much with her channel. There are over 80k subscribers and she could easily get more with better content. She has all the time in the world to put a lot of effort and create interesting videos. But no! She rather takes a nap :tearing-hair: look at Dominique Sachse... Her channel took off pretty well. Classy videos and not just showing nude lipsticks and cocktail dresses... But no, too much work for Lisa, she wants just easy money and pretend she is of the RHoBH.

14. Betrice

User deleted

Channneeelll I was REALLY close to my Dad (he passed away a few years ago). I always asked for his advice. I'm not as close with my Mom but I do still call her to get her take on things. I think that's totally normal. I mean, they've been around a lot longer that we have and have more life experience.

Going car shopping with Mom & Dad when you are 50 is NOT normal. And I firmly believe her parents gave her the money for that Audi and she traded it in to provide the cash due at signing for the lease on that BMW. That's why she asked them for permission before she did it. Because it's THEIR money, not hers (or Jawn's). I'm willing to bet they bought "Bunny" too. And I seem to recall that her parent put new tires and brakes on that Audi for her birthday. Also super weird.

15. Channneeelll
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Betrice @ 8/10/2017, 20:22) 
    Channneeelll I was REALLY close to my Dad (he passed away a few years ago). I always asked for his advice. I'm not as close with my Mom but I do still call her to get her take on things. I think that's totally normal. I mean, they've been around a lot longer that we have and have more life experience.

Going car shopping with Mom & Dad when you are 50 is NOT normal. And I firmly believe her parents gave her the money for that Audi and she traded it in to provide the cash due at signing for the lease on that BMW. That's why she asked them for permission before she did it. Because it's THEIR money, not hers (or Jawn's). I'm willing to bet they bought "Bunny" too. And I seem to recall that her parent put new tires and brakes on that Audi for her birthday. Also super weird.

So sorry to hear about you Dad.

I agree, asking parents to pay for your car at this age is not normal at all. And I bet you are right with everything else as well. I would never even THINK to ask my parents to pay for my car, or tires and brakes either. Maybe Jawn said no to Lisa so she ran to parents, cause I wanna have a new car... I do not understand how she can live with herself...

960 replies since 8/10/2017, 03:14   70102 views