Lisalisad1 Pt 16: Hillbilly Holiday Ho Down Y'all!

Has anyone seen Wheel? He's rolling down the hill on the bar cart.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw this and thought of Lisa.

i_love_me_aluminum_license_plate

Edited by Helen Van Patterson Patton - 11/14/2017, 11:42 AM

2. cobratz

User deleted

Lisa?

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks for the new thread!

4.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I know it's petty and forgive me for PMSing but what is the point of even suggesting thread titles if a mod who doesn't comment regularly on the thread is going to arrive 5 pages late and just choose whatever random thing they want? This is a very active thread and Lisa provides a ton of good material for titles.

5.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Don't start with me. I was catching up and looking at the thread suggestions, but none of them had many likes. I do monitor this thread.

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Don't start". Helen, I'm not a child. I just think you disregarded what several people offered. I have seen this happen time and time again on other threads as well. I don't mean to personally attack you but it's something I keep noticing.

7.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    None of the title suggestions had many likes. That's not to say that they weren't good, but it seemed like most users who regularly post on this thread couldn't agree on one. If you all can agree on a title then I will gladly change it back.

8. MsLynda
        +3   Like  

User deleted

HA HA, this title makes me think of that big fat purple thing young kids were into back in the early 90's . . . I love you, you love me, we're a happy family. Well, not the Duncans so much. Barney!!
    I love me too! We are to love ourselves, any therapist will tell you that at the first session.
    Not sure I get how it reflects on Lisa . . . Because if she loved herself she'd stop trying to change who she is, fake what she is, and redo her "higher power" given body year after year.

ETA - I think there is just too dang much going on with Lisa and her house, for any of us to put a finger on a good thread title! The house looks like a dumpster vomited! Meanwhile she is running around like a loon buying more while wearing a leopard coat on a warm day in November.

Edited by MsLynda - 11/14/2017, 11:25 AM

9.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has anyone seen Wheel?
    (He's rolling down the hill on the bar cart)

That was hilarious!

And again, I apologize for taking something so petty to heart. Like I said, I have seen it happen on other threads as well.

10. CJ51234

User deleted

My mind went numb on thread title. Ray and Rodeo Drive mixed with Hillbilly Ho down.. I love me.

Well, she let out that the kids spend time with her in the bedroom while she's editing specifically (hear that's time consuming).
    In the little I've watched Lsz09, she apparently is keeping her son off camera.

D1 seems to be trying. Her filming, focus and thought processing making a tinge of improvement? I can't imagine blue velvet with the cats! The bar cart is humourous as hell!

I do like how she mentioned her closet size and that she will be home multi tasking etc. And her mention of another you tuber with same closet size. I'm feeling positive...tis the season.

ETA barcart in title

Edited by CJ51234 - 11/14/2017, 05:30 PM

11.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa comparing herself in any way, shape or form to Lydia Elise Millen is so rich! Lydia lives in England and is much younger! Of course her closet is smaller. D1 is going to be disappointed when LEM moves into her new house. I'm sure that closet will be much larger.

12. CJ51234

User deleted

Lydia on my list to check out in future. D1 has other spaces she can utilize. She sounded like she's resolved to her situation.. it's not terrible. I keep most of my shoes in original box. I am usually a 7half lately in pumps, but often a size 8. That is the thing with online shoe shopping fit. I'm Lisa's height lol.

13.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think there could be confusion since I changed my username, but I am .Edie. I have changed the thread title and hopefully everyone agrees to it. Happy posting, ladies!

14. CJ51234
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Helen Van Patterson Patton @ 14/11/2017, 17:43) 
    I think there could be confusion since I changed my username, but I am .Edie. I have changed the thread title and hopefully everyone agrees to it. Happy posting, ladies!

I was actually wondering where you have been lol.

15.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't know you changed your name so forgive me for not immediately recognizing you.

With all of the new appliances and furniture, will that put Lisa in the mood to blow some more money on a fancy tree and all of its trimmings? I'm guessing she will buy a few tacky baubles from Home Goods but Jawn will once again be left with decorating.

906 replies since 14/11/2017, 16:38   67147 views