Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Here you go!

2. PillPoppinSkank
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I am so happy there is a thread on her! I only started watching her a few weeks ago. At first, I thought she was great and so pretty.

The more I watch though, the more apparent it is that she is very insecure and maybe even has body dysmorphia issues going on. She is desperately trying to recapture her youth, and it is kind of sad.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Omg have you seen her dancing Instagram post?? So cringy!

4. PillPoppinSkank
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Was it a story? I think I missed that one!

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Oh no, I just looked and they are still there. JeniferJBeauty pretty sure is her Instagram name

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    QUOTE (PillPoppinSkank @ 6/24/2019, 12:07 AM) 
    I am so happy there is a thread on her! I only started watching her a few weeks ago. At first, I thought she was great and so pretty.

The more I watch though, the more apparent it is that she is very insecure and maybe even has body dysmorphia issues going on. She is desperately trying to recapture her youth, and it is kind of sad.

I've been watching her off and on for years, she is MOST DEFINATELY trying to capture her youth, her latest video was getting her cheeks because she said she just didn't recognize her face anymore and then showed pix of herself from 28 thru the years until now. Her try on's are the best...she really feels herself strutting and posing, they make me LOL, she just plays up into the camera. I mean, no doubt she has a good body and she exercises a lot to maintain it but I vibe she stares at herself in the mirror A LOT. Awhile back after one of her try on's she got a lot of flack from viewers and nearly got into a fight in the comment section with some to the point of saying everyone is just jealous of her looks. She's done some intense peels on herself that would scare the heck out of me and she herself tattoo's or microblades on her own eyebrows which I find somewhat severe looking. She really watches her food intake, and she openly states she buys cheap clothes and amazon dupes. No clue what her husband does but she said they have investment property with renters. She whips up a lot of her own skin concoctions and potions, I envision that bathroom sometimes looking like a chemistry room.

7. PillPoppinSkank
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Thanks, TruthSerum! I feel like I just got caught up!

She is incredibly weight focused and makes it seem like she hates herself with even just 5 extra pounds.

What a horrible example to her kids.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I never thought of following her on IG, omg.....those dancing vids in her IG...and quite a few...LOL.....and her singing to her favorite song in her car parked in the driveway...AND SHE FILMED AND POSTED these. These people are so into themselves...LOL...and I thank them for it since they are a laugh riot how into themselves they all are. These are all begging for compliment video's....who is she trying to turn on in that Feb 28 belly dancing scarf video post? LOL...these people are so weird.

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She is really pretty but a walking mass of insecurity. It’s sad she is raising a daughter and doesn’t see it.

10. PillPoppinSkank
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She clearly has a complex about the procedures she gets after her little rant in her filler video this week.

11.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm here! I used to watch her, but I stopped for some reason. I guess I started watching people we were talking about here (Marnie & Jen). I always wondered about her. Thanks for all of the backstory!

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When she finds out she has a thread here she's going to go off.....she gets very huffy and ranty if anyone says a thing about her that's anything less than blowing smoke up her highly shaken booty. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

13. SaveLeyla
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Haven’t heard of her until you mentioned her on the other thread. Where does she live? She looks like all the other vapid moms in SoCal that want eternal youth.
    The strange part is the cosmetic procedures are always obvious and age them more than if they didn’t have them. You only get them if you’re old enough to “need” them so you’re really just flashing your age and insecurity over it to everyone.
    Looking at her ig and YouTube, it appears she thinks her looks are the only thing going for her. Sad.

14. PillPoppinSkank
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SaveLeyla @ 6/24/2019, 03:37 PM) 
    Haven’t heard of her until you mentioned her on the other thread. Where does she live? She looks like all the other vapid moms in SoCal that want eternal youth.
    The strange part is the cosmetic procedures are always obvious and age them more than if they didn’t have them. You only get them if you’re old enough to “need” them so you’re really just flashing your age and insecurity over it to everyone.
    Looking at her ig and YouTube, it appears she thinks her looks are the only thing going for her. Sad.

For some reason, she struck me as a NC girl, but without the accent. :lol:

I feel like she is going to have a nervous breakdown once she turns 50.

15. SaveLeyla
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I just noticed she has a Corpus Christi P.O. Box on a YouTube video.

She really is going to have a breakdown and it’s probably going to be before 50!

905 replies since 23/6/2019, 22:58   119528 views