« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to PurseGirl for the thread title!

2356CC1C-A445-482B-8B16-5C33C5937285

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Gracious I can''t stand that winged liner on her. It may look better if she would actually put some eye shadow on. I never understood her going full throttle with lashes and lines but having a nude shadow, it always look like something is missing.

3.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    This is painful to look at. A startling pic to start off a new thread. :b_wink:

4.     +7   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    735453C8-6602-4836-AD8E-DA940FC37FBD
    She reminds me of Endora, Agnes Moorhead.

5.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From the last thread . . . The boyfriend looks like he could be part of the family tree . . .
    Would not surprise me, if he is Lisa's Mom's cousins grandson. As long as his last name is not Gertz or Duncan, they are not related, as per how Lisa probably thinks.
    I know, lets ask daddy about it, he knows everything. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 2/10/2019, 20:43) 
    From the last thread . . . The boyfriend looks like he could be part of the family tree . . .
    Would not surprise me, if he is Lisa's Mom's cousins grandson. As long as his last name is not Gertz or Duncan, they are not related, as per how Lisa probably thinks.
    I know, lets ask daddy about it, he knows everything. :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Then do you agree with me??? Is it not my imagination? Do u see it too?

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ulta employees receive a 25% discount. Is Lisa having Brooke make all her purchases for her to get it? Pretty sure she is.

That crop top picture is blurry and distant for a reason. Ain’t nobody wanna see that up close. Did she put her spanx on? 😂

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 10/2/2019, 09:06 PM) 
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 2/10/2019, 20:43) 

Then do you agree with me??? Is it not my imagination? Do u see it too?

Yep, I see the likeness. Its creepy!

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [A.DoraBuhl....Yep, I see the likeness. Its creepy!]

Thank you. I really was referring only to the mouth and lips but who knows? It just caught my eye in a big way. I swear, shave his mustache and you've got sleeza's mouth. Weird thing is Brooke probably knows it.

Screenshot_2019-10-02_at_5Screenshot_2019-10-02_at_5_0

Next thing ya know, they'll be having him put filler in his top lip. :jawdrop:

Agnes Moorehead was 64 when she began playing Endora on Bewitched and she looked better than Sleeza does now.

I'm sorry but I keep seeing the bird in flight when I see sleeza's eyeliner in that last photo. Sorry but I can't "unsee" :nervous: it.
    Screenshot_2019-10-02_at_5_1

Great title.

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Beating a dead horse here but the injections at her temples and brow corners are so obvious and it's gross:( And what even is the point of this photo? In the full shot, she looks like a Neanderthal body, large head sitting right on shoulders with a wide and low brow and those wide 16 ton hips she carries around along with that heavy satchel bag that is just wrong with that outfit. The raw over injected lips are just wrong. Lastly, the clenched thumb into fist signals she's feeling stress but she does this in so many of her selfies, expecially the top down ones.

Screenshot_2019-10-02_at_6Screenshot_2019-10-02_at_6_0Screenshot_2019-10-02_at_6_1Screenshot_2019-10-02_at_6_2

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And her bra/bralette band is digging deep into her back fat. She needs to go up a few sizes in that item too, or actually wear a real bra to hold those bought and paid for tits in place.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That black outfit with the flip flops is awful. The blacks don’t even match. It’s pulling and tugging in all the wrong ways.

I guess for a normal person, this would be an average running errands type of outfit. But she makes herself out to be a fashion icon. She spends a fortune on clothes and accessories, but looks like....a man. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

14. Mouflette
        +3   Like  

User deleted

That uniform she wears all the freaking time is not flattering!! Ugh. I hate those tank tops. Everything about her "look" these days is so tired. And yeah, the ill-fitting clothing.🙄 Since when are back and weird side fat rolls cute? Like I always say, for someone as vain as Lisa, her lack of interest in staying in shape surprises me.

So Brooke still has a boyfriend. 😘

15.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Her lips are so repulsive. She has to wear gloss all the time because they’re probably splitting.

878 replies since 2/10/2019, 19:12   73085 views