Only in My Dreams

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cuddlebug @ 16/4/2024, 04:55) 
    One thing I noticed in the video where they rated “twinkies”, both chocolate and traditional, I saw one of the boys try to stick his hand in the box for another one. She really doesn’t have healthy snacks for them. In the past she has chuckled while showing empty boxes that the boys had eaten all of what was in it. The way one of them acted in the rating video proved how they are, or at least one of the twins. She brings home a box of snacks and they eat all of it in one sitting. Can you say moon pies?

I believe she told the boys to just take half of each flavor. But, nope, the first boy decided to eat the whole thing. He is also the one that went back for seconds.

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    From the looks of it she eats all the snacks! Did you see the latest SHEIN haul!

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Overrated @ 16/4/2024, 18:00) 
    QUOTE (Cuddlebug @ 16/4/2024, 04:55) 
    One thing I noticed in the video where they rated “twinkies”, both chocolate and traditional, I saw one of the boys try to stick his hand in the box for another one. She really doesn’t have healthy snacks for them. In the past she has chuckled while showing empty boxes that the boys had eaten all of what was in it. The way one of them acted in the rating video proved how they are, or at least one of the twins. She brings home a box of snacks and they eat all of it in one sitting. Can you say moon pies?

I believe she told the boys to just take half of each flavor. But, nope, the first boy decided to eat the whole thing. He is also the one that went back for seconds.

Exactly. I think their snacking is totally unsupervised. They will eat an entire box in one sitting as she sits upstairs filming hauls and doing crafts.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The twins have no manners at all. They also have no discipline and do not listen. One of the boys grabbed an entire snack when she told him to only get half. He also tried grabbing another snack cake from the box and take it away from her hand. Apparently, she does not teach them manners or discipline them.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Well I think it's because they are eager to get a treat. I believe she says she gets all this junk food for them all to share, but I think it's mostly for her.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How many times is she going to keep reminding people that her birthday is coming up?

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Overrated @ 4/23/2024, 02:33 AM) 
    How many times is she going to keep reminding people that her birthday is coming up?

SHE is GREEDY!!! She clearly wants people to SEND her stuff. Then she will act surprised when they do!

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She gave up drinking sodas, since it was her berf day. So now she is drinking Monster energy drinks. I don’t think they are any healthier, maybe even worse

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I, too, thought all of the birthday shout outs to herself was very odd. I hope she had a great one but send her something? No.

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can tell she is on an anti-depressant. I felt her husbands health scare really did a number on her mentally. I’m glad she is becoming “normal” again.

489 replies since 23/11/2019, 19:16   39495 views