Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Requested :)

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    She seems nice and all but she is always shopping. Her house appears to be so cluttered, she is really into prepping for some kind of disaster.

3.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Iam sure behind the scenes it is a cluttered mess. Her latest video is a rant all about the negativity on her channel. I get that she doesn't like the drama but 11 minutes of scolding the bad kids for not playing nice is a bit much. Suck it up buttercup

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    What video showed the scolding? I do agree with you if you want to have a YouTube channel you should have a thicker skin.

5.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yes I blocked you is the title it's on her page.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I will check that out. I have not seen her most recent videos because I got grossed out how much she shops for everything. Their house is so crammed full of stuff, I have no idea how they can afford it.

7.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I have wondered the same?? She is spending it as fast as hubby can make it. I bet that house is full of junk I vision the dining room floor to ceiling with prepper stuff :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has filmed in her kitchen and living room and the kitchen counters were crammed with things. I know that they are preppers which I have questions about. Her living room was also cluttered, I could not imagine living like that. She keeps shopping for everything and I do not understand how they can afford it.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She pisses away money like crazy. I can't believe how much junk she buys. Today she has a video up where she bought 2 different face masks and exam gloves. She thinks the coronavirus may hit their area. I think the biggest hazard in her home is all the junk she has acquired. In this video alone she has decor from Thanksgiving and Christmas in the background. Why doesn't she put those away, that leads you to believe she is very lazy in her housekeeping. Imagine what other things are floating around her home.

Oh my goodness, now she's hoarding water. She's talking about she doesn't know if this virus will affect the water system or it has to be shut down. She's a nut. She also speaks of having canned food in case you lose your job. Why can't she stop buying junk from Dollar Tree, Shop Miss A, thrift store, etc. Put that money away in a savings account and then you may not have to eat canned corned beef hash and ravioli.

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She doesn't put the old decor away because there is nowhere to put it. Closets and every drawer packed with dollar store crap.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her house is so full of things. She sometimes films in her living room and kitchen and it is cluttered. I know that she is a prepper although I have no idea why they are preppers at this rate they have enough food and junk to last for years.

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Lisa hauls that craft room she films in is a complete disaster imagine what the rest of the house looks like. And her husband with his tavern tan is drunk in most videos. You can tell it irritates Lisa but she rolls with it

13. Lori Flesher

User deleted

Some of these so called peppers should do things like losing weight can you imagine people like onlyinmydreams actually having to walk any distant to get emergency help she keeps talking about being prepared however she doesn't even do the basics like being healthy. Aviod all that processed food you and those kids all that crap you feed you fsmily will lead to significant help problems as well as behavioral issues and it's obvious that those twins have behaviour issues

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lori Flesher @ 3/19/2020, 12:01 PM) 
    Some of these so called peppers should do things like losing weight can you imagine people like onlyinmydreams actually having to walk any distant to get emergency help she keeps talking about being prepared however she doesn't even do the basics like being healthy. Aviod all that processed food you and those kids all that crap you feed you fsmily will lead to significant help problems as well as behavioral issues and it's obvious that those twins have behaviour issues

I have noticed that their diet involves a lot of packaged and canned items.

15.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Behaviour problems. Lol!! It's called lazy parenting those kids run around bat shit crazy takes to much effort to chase after the boys. she is too busy shopping at 6 dollar stores a day. Then whips up a fabulous dinner of Dinty moore dog food and dollar store garbage

489 replies since 23/11/2019, 19:16   39502 views