« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    It was a tie between 8 votes each, but I flipped a coin. Thanks to TXmama for the thread title!

2. Mouflette
        +6   Like  

User deleted

HI! I saw lots of middle-age ladies wearing leggings as pants over Thanksgiving.;) Thought of Lisa of course! These gals had their hair done, makeup on, cute tops and then the really unflattering leggings. Not cute at all. I don't get it. What is wrong with actual jeans! Jeggings? Skinny jeans?

Didn't Lisa mention wearing black yoga pants with her Gucci jacket? I do not understand.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    A $3000.00 blazer and a $15.00 tee? No rhyme or reason. She just grabs things willy-nilly. :sorry_smiley:

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love bug, I see your . so as to get notifications. I'm not getting any update notifications! Even when I post. I suspect my email is blocking everything, for some crazy reason.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/12/2019, 22:06) 
    Love bug, I see your . so as to get notifications. I'm not getting any update notifications! Even when I post. I suspect my email is blocking everything, for some crazy reason.

I have to do that with every thread I follow so I can get updates. Maybe check your spam box. I’ve had to do that several times too.

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Are you guys going to the Topics section and deleting the last thread from your subscriptions and leaving this one active?

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 3/12/2019, 22:27) 
    Are you guys going to the Topics section and deleting the last thread from your subscriptions and leaving this one active?

Does that help? I don’t delete the previous threads.

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=A.DoraBuhl,3/12/2019, 22:06 ?t=61478692#entry441849183]

they come into my spam/ unwanted mail

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa back in the day did not wear leggings as pants. I think she was watching other people like Alex HRH and copying them. 🙄

There are times when I like to be comfortable and I will wear leggings, but I will always wear something to cover it up and they are thick and substantial. I like the ones from Nordstrom‘s; they are cheaper than Lulu’s and fit me well I like to wear them to the movies or to run errands with a long shirt and a long cardigan with a pair of boots. I think it’s a cute casual outfit.

Lisa has tons of jeans and skirts and dresses, yet she continues to wear leggings and yoga pants 90% of the time. She’s under the impression that they go with “everything”! I don’t get it. Why spend the money on expensive jeans if you’re only going to get a few wears out of them. Actually for that matter why by 100 pairs of leggings and yoga pants?! It’s definitely a sickness !

11.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don’t think that those hundreds of jeans that Lisa has bought fit her anymore. She wears leggings and yoga pants because they are very stretchy and she can squeeze herself into her usual size and delude herself into thinking that she is the same size. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, the notifications were coming into my junk mail. Now they stopped. Hotmail is very good at blocking things they decide should not get through. There is a series of daily emails I am also not getting StyleBluePrint, there is Nashville, Southern, Memphis, Birmingham and I think one other. Right now I am not getting any of those, and I subscribe to each of them. Its Hotmail, I am sure of it!

13.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    BURNING Question: will Lisa get Briannas lip lift? Bet Lisa is so jealous!!!!

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I don't watch Brianna because I can't stand her voice. There is no one else I watch because they few I tried to watch have voices that are like nails on a chalkboard or worse. If lisa's voice was irritating, I'd have been long gone. That's about all she's got going for her...her voice tone is not annoying but her vocabulary and the rest is sickening.

I did watch brooke's last video that someone said she had up and it was much better than before but still horrible because she interrupts herself and goes off on tangents about how horrible her hair is or her "whatever". I've never seen such idiocy or immaturity and lack of vocabulary and poor handle on speaking as she has. It was definitely not helped by her parents. With John and his "get runned over" and lisa and her "right much" the girl didn't stand a chance.

15. Mouflette
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Miss Crystal just posted a video of really cute party outfits. Just well-thought out and chic. Not crazy about all of them but she looks great. Lots of good ideas/suggestions.

871 replies since 3/12/2019, 16:37   73434 views