Anonymous
    As requested :)

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wasn't that so "vera kand" of us.......Patty now has her very own thread!! Wait till she hears about it....... we're bound to get mentioned in an upcoming video. Maybe her and Cindy will join forces. :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

3. xxxJoolsxxx

User deleted

Who is Cindy?

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xxxJoolsxxx @ 5/27/2020, 06:38 PM) 
    Who is Cindy?

Ohhhhhh, are you in for a laugh! Cindy is PalmSpringsCindy. She's a 70 year old retired school teacher, however, she sounds like a 10 year old, looks like somebody from a cartoon, she nips the bottle, is famous for falling and breaking her leg and she's a narcissist. Cindy has got her own thread if you care to catch up.

5. xxxJoolsxxx
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Thank you. I watched Patty a couple of times long ago and she did a video where she said everyone HAD to watch her videos all the way through, click on the adverts, leave a comment etc etc and I was like NOPE, plus she talks sooooooooooooo sloooooooooooow LOL.

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xxxJoolsxxx @ 5/27/2020, 06:53 PM) 

Thank you. I watched Patty a couple of times long ago and she did a video where she said everyone HAD to watch her videos all the way through, click on the adverts, leave a comment etc etc and I was like NOPE, plus she talks sooooooooooooo sloooooooooooow LOL.

Oh yeah I saw that video too. Can you imagine the never of her? Practically on her hands and knees begging for people to watch her......and for what......so she could earn a little extra cash or to make herself feel important as if she were a somebody? Desperation, and at her age? Sick.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Cannot stand this old bag

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I used to watch her but stopped. She did a lot of ‘now you all, I have to tell you a very important story’ and it would drag on and on and I couldn’t follow it , and it would be for a favorites video or something.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Patty is just another empty shell. I love how she likes to mention the fact that her daughter's wife is a doctor. Yes Patty we've heard you.... your. daughter's. wife. is. a. doctor. Does that mean she pees pineapple juice or something??

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Hi SWEET FRIENDS My passion is to inspire women so click my links

Status
    way back when there was the mature beauty thread I read it and somebody provided a really funny run down on her so I watched a few of her video's. geez, she's so high on herself. She jumped on Jim her husband in her 60's because he was a rich lawyer. He's the type that needed a replacement wife stat after his wife died, and not the type to be alone. It seems to work out fine tho since she gets to live a pretty cushy life on his money and he has her as a companion. If there's ever a reason to wear sunscreen daily she's a walking testimony for what you can end up looking like if you don't. She has more spots than a leopard.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Patty ( correct spelling? ) has talked about a sister. I watch Patty regularly and haven't seen her sister in any video. Could it be the sister looks better? Sibling jealously? I just can't imagine as long as she's done YouTube her sister wouldn't make at least one appearance. Patty, can you explain why and please be truthful. Thank you, Patty

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I cannot stand this woman!!! She loves the fact that her gay daughter is married to a doctor, like she is trying to say, she approves because of that fact. Who really cares, but I have the feeling is the daughters wife was a low life, Patti would disown her! Also, it is so evident in her videos she loves the fact her husband is/was a lawyer, and she is very well to do. I find it funny even he can't stand being around her because he is always out playing golf.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't begrudge a person with a good lifestyle. I've known plenty of women that have laid on their backs to get what they want. It's unfortunate the men usually end up with duds. Sorry that's my take.

I would like to see more honesty, while everything isn't roses in these people's lives. I think so much is about show and we don't see these influencers real life. Angie of hot&flashy is an example everything isn't as it appears in real life.

I know I left a less than stellar comment on one of Patty's video's and it was removed. I came back later and asked where my comment had gone to? Well that comment was erased too. That's my biggest gripe with YouTube and hope that rule is changed in the future.

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Youtube holds comments now if the video creator has certain words blocked. Youtube also can hold a comment if the system picks it up as being derogatory. You still may be able to see your comment but someone else may not. The best way to know if youtube is blocking your message is to make a comment and then sign out or go under a different login and see if you can see the comment. If not, either he/she has you blocked or youtube blocked the comment until the creator approves the comment.

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They are all known for deleting comments they don't like for as far back as I can remember. You can leave nice comments for months or even years but once you leave a comment disagreeing with them about something your comment will be deleted or you'll be blocked. And that is the reason why we come to this site......to say anything we want to and they can't delete a thing. It burns them up to no end.

968 replies since 27/5/2020, 16:59   78202 views