rxstrmom

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Uptown, I would like to add...what may upset them the most are the "detectives" on these boards that have figured out a few things. They ( influencers) have the advantage of having control over their channels...content, whose comments/opinions aligns with theirs, the fabrications, I think lies is too strong a word, but probably applies. It really gets down to control. I'm sure with Patty's "vengeful" personality, we may be some fodder in an upcoming rxstrmom video. Stay tuned.

SouthernChick, good to know.

2.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I'm not aware of Patti ever deleting my comments, but Cindy definitely has!

3.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I have tried to watch her but that was when she would berate her viewers that they had to watch her entire video or something like that. Anybody remember?

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Mandy, PSC has never deleted my unbiased opinions, which have been few. I called Patty out for the video she did on Dog Gate ( not to be confused w/Watergate ). Patty did an unnecessary skit about a viewers comment on Biscuits loud voice, so Patty retaliated by doing a video on it. Poof! went mine and a few other comments!

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The mere fact that she chose to use Rxstrmom as her channel name could possibly lend a hint that she might be a bit pretentious! I quit watching her in 2015 when she became orgasmic over all things Suzanne Somers, especially that 3-way Poncho! She discovered that SS & her daughter-in-law (Poncho creator) saw her reviews on Youtube of the couple she had purchased. They reached out to her and sent her a couple more different colors, she thought sure the she had hit the jackpot! She suddenly went ape shit over SS, the poncho modeling and her over the top amateurish, qvc wannabe presentations of SS skin care products, all was embarrassingly cringeworthy! Patty thought sure she had hit stardom!

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Concern @ 6/5/2020, 02:51 AM) 
    The mere fact that she chose to use Rxstrmom as her channel name could possibly lend a hint that she might be a bit pretentious! I quit watching her in 2015 when she became orgasmic over all things Suzanne Somers, especially that 3-way Poncho! She discovered that SS & her daughter-in-law (Poncho creator) saw her reviews on Youtube of the couple she had purchased. They reached out to her and sent her a couple more different colors, she thought sure the she had hit the jackpot! She suddenly went ape shit over SS, the poncho modeling and her over the top amateurish, qvc wannabe presentations of SS skin care products, all was embarrassingly cringeworthy! Patty thought sure she had hit stardom!

I remember all of that! I also remember her once talking about how it was that she came up with her YouTube name.......she said something like her daughter was in the music industry but that she didn't want to say too much because she wanted to respect her daughter's privacy. She was giving the impression that her daughter was well known in the music industry. Patty would give little tidbits about her and then stop short.....being all secretive. But a long while after that video her daughter was starting her own YouTube channel so Patty introduced her in a video. Turns out her daughter was really a nobody! Whatever her job was I don't know but what i do know is that she was no rock star.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The interview Patty did with her daughter was a segway. Patty's daughter was thinking about or had started her own channel at that time. It didn't go anywhere to my knowledge.

I believe Patty's daughter has a musical background. If there had been much more to that...like being a member of some fabulous rxstar band, Patty would talk it up. Instead she just says her daughter is married to a doctor.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't know what people find appealing about this witch. She is such an old biddy.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Besides the fact that she won't ever let anyone forget that her DAUGHTERS.WIFE.IS.A.DOCTOR.......i always get a laugh at how she likes to remind everybody that she's never had any work done to her face. I mean really....one look at it tells the story.....she looks her age, if not older....and her style of dressing doesn't help. Just like Cindy they walk around in what I think of as old lady clothes.....enough to add years to anybody but yet they think they're the cats meow. Fools.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her eye bags are so bad I could fill them with my groceries

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (katielee @ 6/5/2020, 07:30 PM) 
    Her eye bags are so bad I could fill them with my groceries

:lol: So true! They are really bad......and then she loves putting those cool dark shades on her lid which I think makes the dark bags even worse. She has said a few times during her get grwm that she knows they say not to use dark colors on the lid but she likes to.....maybe she ought to rethink that.

12. benaturalluv
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 5/28/2020, 08:39 PM) 
    They are all known for deleting comments they don't like for as far back as I can remember. You can leave nice comments for months or even years but once you leave a comment disagreeing with them about something your comment will be deleted or you'll be blocked. And that is the reason why we come to this site......to say anything we want to and they can't delete a thing. It burns them up to no end.

I couldnt agree more and this is to me the final insult. These women get so much attention and input and praise, then if they hear one remark that may emphasize something other than how gorgeous they look they have a melt down. Patty has been very snarky to subs on occasion. Just mention volume problems or suggest something technical and she comes out accusing subs of being the problem. I have seen it more than once or twice.

The most sincere thing you can do for a Yt'er is to share genuine input and feedback. It isnt well received. Patty went on a cruise, a planned cruise at the very onset of Covid, that really ticked me off. WHo really cares how many cruise this woman goes on, I could care less, what bothered me was how they thumbed up their noses at the whole thing and tried to look like they were just free spirits that would continue to do as they willed. I think the word is feckless. But their daughters DOCTOR wife had told them something about it.........of course honorable mention. Oh well, Patti does a cute MU job on herself, she has really gone from dumpy to stunning in some of her MU videos, I have to respect her MU talents.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I believe Patty has discovered her newly designed thread. In her video posted yesterday, she is speaking about sunscreen and her years of using it. I think Patty may be defaulting to Truth Serum's comment about her... leopard spots and lack of sunscreen use. She looks tanned in most of her videos.

Don't be surprised to hear Patty make other contradictory comments. I'm sure it will be, she doesn't have eye bags and it's our computer screens.

I still wonder about the mysterious sister.

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is always tan and not just a light tan. I can just see her laying out and soaking up the sun rays. She's certainly not laying out with a floppy hat on all sunblockd up and under a big umbrella......the shape her skin is in proves it. Getting back to her dog for a second......when she did the video about people complaining that he was a distraction you would think that she would have taken that into consideration and maybe tried not to have him seen so much......right??? What's the big deal?? But instead what did this wrinkled up old prune do???? She got nasty, jumped up on that high horse of hers and made sure that in the next few videos he was right there behind or next to her. That is not what a truly nice and "kand" person would do. Spiteful is what she is.

15. benaturalluv
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 6/6/2020, 10:15 PM) 
    She is always tan and not just a light tan. I can just see her laying out and soaking up the sun rays. She's certainly not laying out with a floppy hat on all sunblockd up and under a big umbrella......the shape her skin is in proves it. Getting back to her dog for a second......when she did the video about people complaining that he was a distraction you would think that she would have taken that into consideration and maybe tried not to have him seen so much......right??? What's the big deal?? But instead what did this wrinkled up old prune do???? She got nasty, jumped up on that high horse of hers and made sure that in the next few videos he was right there behind or next to her. That is not what a truly nice and "kand" person would do. Spiteful is what she is.

Yes, she totally does not like to be told anything, it is immediate push back, she can get hostile even if it is meant in kandness. I think her little dog is just adorable, I dont know why he bothered anybody, but old people and that will be a part of her audience, can sometimes be touchy. I guess a few people couldn't hear or got distracted.

968 replies since 27/5/2020, 16:59   78212 views