Lisa’s a-shillin’ and Botox fillin’, Jawn’s a-grillin’, Brookes ass cheeks are a-spillin, Wheel dud’nt got no place to be a-chillin’. Pt.67

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 9/25/2021, 11:05 PM) 
    She must think people are just as stupid as she finding it necessary to explain the meaning of transitional decorating style. In typical fashion, she goes on giving a long list of examples the same as she does with cosmetics.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I were to buy a throw with an initial for my house, I'd use the initial of my (our) last name. Not for this narcissist where it's all about Lisa.

That house looks entirely cold and uncomfortable particularly those acrylic counter stools! The seat looks as though you'd slide right off. I can't imagine a man trying to sit on those things.

Yes, I'd use my last name initial for the throw.
    I think she said she didn't know if they were only a certain initial for a certain color?

I think that the clear counter stools "that remind me of Barbie furniture" would have me
    sticking to the chair in the summer & be cold in the winter?

I think someone mentioned: (I think I heard her say it?) Buy all the stuff you want even if you don't know where to put it?
    I'm like, "Yeah, Only if it's 75% off + after a holiday."

I miss a good 90% per cent off sale on clothing / with coupons & clearance price.
    It's been a good 15 - 20 years since I hit a GREAT sale.

Anyone remember 90% off of Halloween & Christmas candy at like CVS? LOL

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The "L" on her throw or beach towel or whatever it was, is so wrong. This really proves that Lisa thinks she's the "ONLY" one in that house or in her world. She never really thinks of others unless it's an afterthought.

She lives her life as if she was still a teenager who spends as she wants, decorates the entire house as if every room was hers and talks to her viewers as if they are totally in sync with her desires and tastes in everything. What a lost cause.

3.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62274438

New

872 replies since 6/9/2021, 05:44   80197 views