Brick’s got new double dees, I can’t compete. Join my tribe, we only eat meat. Mean momma’s out at the drive thru... panny -cake time, “Wheel, where are you?” Pt. 68

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to Deep snark swamp secrets for the title!

2. Carol Kay
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Great title,sums it up perfectly.

3.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What happened to Lisa to keep her mentally stuck at age 15? Has she ever spoken about any 'trauma'?

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Baruti @ 9/26/2021, 06:42 AM) 
    What happened to Lisa to keep her mentally stuck at age 15? Has she ever spoken about any 'trauma'?

HA! Welcome to my thoughts! Seriously, I have posted, again, and again, over the years - Lisa had to have trauma. I stand firm on that thought, I know of three others who share my thoughts, but most think there was never any trauma, or do not comment. Oh, and I am fine with the latter, everyone has their thoughts on the Duncan family.
    Lisa paints a childhood filled with happy days, at the beach, special outfits for special days. Rubbing her daddies feet when he came in from work, as her momma applied a fresh layer of lipstick. Toys tucked away and a hot dinner on the table. Saturday, they all met with grandpa at some cafeteria style restaurant, whoever made it did. I believe she included extended family (cousins, aunts, uncles) in that weekly ritual. And they all worked, hustled and love money. They always had money around. :huh:
    IMO that is too storybook (except for the daddies feet bit - you have to hear her saying it and watch her body language, if you have any suspicions at all, that will make them more solid)
    I had the childhood that taught me I really do not want to go to hell. Guess I might be a bit jealous, and my thoughts could be unfounded out of ignorance. Whatever, I still stand on my opinion, she had something (s) happen along the way.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 26/9/2021, 13:59) 
    QUOTE (Baruti @ 9/26/2021, 06:42 AM) 

HA! Welcome to my thoughts! Seriously, I have posted, again, and again, over the years - Lisa had to have trauma. I stand firm on that thought, I know of three others who share my thoughts, but most think there was never any trauma, or do not comment. Oh, and I am fine with the latter, everyone has their thoughts on the Duncan family.
    Lisa paints a childhood filled with happy days, at the beach, special outfits for special days. Rubbing her daddies feet when he came in from work, as her momma applied a fresh layer of lipstick. Toys tucked away and a hot dinner on the table. Saturday, they all met with grandpa at some cafeteria style restaurant, whoever made it did. I believe she included extended family (cousins, aunts, uncles) in that weekly ritual. And they all worked, hustled and love money. They always had money around. :huh:
    IMO that is too storybook (except for the daddies feet bit - you have to hear her saying it and watch her body language, if you have any suspicions at all, that will make them more solid)
    I had the childhood that taught me I really do not want to go to hell. Guess I might be a bit jealous, and my thoughts could be unfounded out of ignorance. Whatever, I still stand on my opinion, she had something (s) happen along the way.

Yes!

6.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hmmm, interesting, this is really the first time I've stopped to consider what happened to Lisa in life. I typically just drop in on Lisa when something interesting is going on.

One thing I've noticed about people, they aren't always the best historians about their own childhoods.

I certainly have noticed how truly socially awkward she is, and wonder about that a lot. I've also noticed how she is constantly trying to copy others, in her quest for happiness. This new life coach Lisa, is even more puzzling.

In a recent video she said a "psychologist" told her something, I got so hung up on that, I can't even remember what it was, but I thought, what? She has actually spoken to a Psychologist? Then I quickly decided, no, she heard this somewhere, like listening to Wayne Dyer. 🙄

7.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    yay! My title made the big time!

She’s in the kitchen, over-explaining her decor choices, trying to convince us (ahem, herself) that she looooves the new house. Highlighting a throw with HER initial.
    Pretty obvious, as usual. Trying to address what we’ve been criticizing here.

8.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yes to the comment about the plastic Barbie furniture. That throne chair she has upstairs also looks like it is straight out of Barbie's Dream House. In fact, I think Lisa is trying to make her entire house into Barbie's Dream House. Who cares about Jawn, Wheel and Broke. It is all about Leesa right down to the throw with only her initial.

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The throw with her initial - vs a "D" for Duncan - is sending a huge message!
    Wake up Jawn, you are "just" the lowly (to quote your own daughter) fuckboy.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    🤔hmm,I was watching sleezas friend TAMMY and while she is more likable than her...seems these two have the same procedure..the line that comes from the corner o f their mouth runs along under the cheekbone ..very noticeable on lisa on one side,as Tammy's is more on both cheeks,but less pronounced than Lisa's one side🤔🤔

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [QUOTE from "ehCanada" .......
    Did you catch the end of her video when she mentioned that she was listening to a psychologist.... and her last sentence was "he told me"... really Liesa, was that a slip of the tongue? were you watching a video or were you in a session with your shrink?]

Someone please tell me which video this was where she slipped? I can't bear her voice long enough to watch more of her.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:
    QUOTE (Marymary quite contrary @ 26/9/2021, 22:28) 
    🤔hmm,I was watching sleezas friend TAMMY and while she is more likable than her...seems these two have the same procedure..the line that comes from the corner o f their mouth runs along under the cheekbone ..very noticeable on lisa on one side,as Tammy's is more on both cheeks,but less pronounced than Lisa's one side🤔🤔

I'm sure Tammy has some extra tape for Lisa...make for a quieter world :sneaky_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I just remembered all the “sweet geefs” she used to get from people. No mention of them in a long time. Guess Rhonda and Nadine caught on.

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know about anyone else, but if I were to buy a throw with an initial for my house, I'd use the initial of my (our) last name. Not for this narcissist where it's all about Lisa.

That house looks entirely cold and uncomfortable particularly those acrylic counter stools! The seat looks as though you'd slide right off. I can't imagine a man trying to sit on those things.

Meant to add this to my previous post above:

Lisa’s “decorator” should’ve told her to buy in odd numbers of the same item. I thought that was common sense in decorating. Lisa, if you’re reading here, get the 3rd size, or better yet return the two. They’re ugly.
    Attached Image
    49846168-98D7-48CB-BC37-5912B9EC43C0

881 replies since 26/9/2021, 07:52   82368 views