Brick’s got new double dees, I can’t compete. Join my tribe, we only eat meat. Mean momma’s out at the drive thru... panny -cake time, “Wheel, where are you?” Pt. 68

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    @mulvs ,now she's giving inspiration to make some ugly "transitional" home DEcor 🤣

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marymary quite contrary @ 26/9/2021, 22:28) 
    🤔hmm,I was watching sleezas friend TAMMY and while she is more likable than her...seems these two have the same procedure..the line that comes from the corner o f their mouth runs along under the cheekbone ..very noticeable on lisa on one side,as Tammy's is more on both cheeks,but less pronounced than Lisa's one side🤔🤔

ugh, can’t stand that heaux. “we’re about anti aging, blah blah.” You’re one person you dumbass.

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    rfjox
    It was at the end of her latest video.

4.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    How PROUD must swamp Leesa be when dear daughter Bricks posts IG gems such as "Cunt sun, whore moon and bitch rising"? :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

5. Carol Kay
        +5   Like  

User deleted

She’s a provocateur says Lisa.I guess that makes it okay.And what she said about her dad,which I won’t repeat.Does she love or even respect Jawn?It makes me wonder about their relationship.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Thx mulva.

7.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Carol Kay @ 9/27/2021, 04:45 AM) 
    She’s a provocateur says Lisa.I guess that makes it okay.And what she said about her dad,which I won’t repeat.Does she love or even respect Jawn?It makes me wonder about their relationship.

She called her a provocateur when she was 16 years old posting ass shots on Instagram. I was shocked and that is when I lost any shred of respect I had for Lisa. Who brags about their 16 year old being a provacateur? Is she out of her mind? The ass shots at 16? Really? I don't have a daughter but I had an Italian Mother and my ass would have been kicked to the next county..... Her parenting skills suck. Brook is a filthy mouth uneducated little ho bag. When and where did she say that stuff about her Dad? Wow!

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm so glad you said all that, bellsmom. I agree whileheartedly but sometimes I hesitate to put my full feelings oh here because I know I'm one if the older ones and also from a very strict family.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Brooke had posted that, blunt, remark on her IG, the year she was a senior in high school. So approx. three years ago.

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa posted about Daughters day
    Then posted she loves ALL her girls???

🙄
    Then says The CAT It’s her most beautiful work of art !!! wouldn’t you say that about your daughter instead????

:jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon:
    Attached Image
    5E58C58A-9A87-4A95-A8E5-C59D6F6A4E2B

11.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    lol! This is one of the best thread titles ever!

12.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Brooke is obsessed with her ass. She is constantly showing it or talking about it. There really isn't a single thing that comes out of her mouth that isn't related to her appearance. She has no other interests or hobbies. Is she even working? She has become a mini Lisa. So sad.

13.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She is so pathetic, she sat there and spoke DIRECTLY to us on here in that haul video. I’m SO HAPPY HERE, my last house wasn’t me anymore. This is where I’m SO HAPPY I can’t even explain it, I’m having the BEST TIME decorating” on and on trying to convince us how HAPPY she is and what an amazing decision it was to build the box on the swamp in between 10 other boxes.

Wow the stupid hag literally said her cat is her best work of art? Not even her own child/children? Especially given how obsessed Brick is with her looks she can’t throw her a compliment?
    She gushes about her cat? The cat she is ALWAYS annoyed with & trying to shoo away ?

14.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can't stand how always says "we will love those" or "this is for us". Why does she assume everyone loves the same things that she does? I think she validates her shopping obsession by saying that she is doing it for us.

15.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 9/27/2021, 01:36 PM) 
    I can't stand how always says "we will love those" or "this is for us". Why does she assume everyone loves the same things that she does? I think she validates her shopping obsession by saying that she is doing it for us.

I believe Lisa lusts over everything others have, so she just presumes everyone wants what she has.

881 replies since 26/9/2021, 07:52   82368 views