Group

Status
    its so scary to me that someone like her can have a special needs baby

2.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 6/11/2021, 21:56) 
    its so scary to me that someone like her can have a special needs baby

I think it would be the exact same situation if Aaryn Williams had a specials needs baby. These girls are so superficial and only care about followers and talking about themselves on camera. I feel really bad for Mason. I hope she can pull through.

3.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m pretty sure one of her sons is on the spectrum. I have seen her tag #autismmom before.

She’s got a lot going on and its a lot for anyone to handle and she’s clearly not handling it well. I hope she gets some help.

4.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I hope she focuses on her kids more so than herself. Didn’t she forget to follow up with a cardiologist for Mason? That’s pretty bad. Just how she writes shit down for her hair appointments at her salon in her silly Erin condren agenda, maybe keep better track of these things while your newborn is fighting for her life?? Kind of important, more so than her doing her heavy makeup and taking selfies all day.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I feel sorry for her. She has a long road ahead of her with Mason. Someone in the Aaryn thread brought up the fact she's already back at work. She probably has to be. I have no idea what her husband does, but if she's in Aaryn Williams YL downline, then she's probably desperate. Most people who get involved in MLM's are.

I wonder how long her super conservative attitude will last though, because she is starting to see (sadly) how little help there is for people in her situation and how you are just thrown to the wolves and expected to deal with the impossible by yourself.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's an Aaryn stan. She was emotionally drinking during lockdown. She was super depressed and got on meds. Got pregnant. Super depressing anxiety ridden pregnancy. She barely posted, always looked like SHIT. Hair like Cynthia, no makeup, frumpy. Super depressing. She's almost giddy these days. She used to show more emotion so I personally think they upped her meds. She already admitted to having an unhealthy relationship with alcohol but is drinking now with all she has going on. I started following her during the Defund the police stuff because her husband is a cop, Hillary Alex & she got into a little back and forth tiff on stories if I remember correctly, someone mentioned Natalie's name on Hillary's YTMD thread and said she seemed problematic so I followed her lol I'm sure ill think of more...

QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 6/11/2021, 23:05) 
    I feel sorry for her. She has a long road ahead of her with Mason. Someone in the Aaryn thread brought up the fact she's already back at work. She probably has to be. I have no idea what her husband does, but if she's in Aaryn Williams YL downline, then she's probably desperate. Most people who get involved in MLM's are.

I wonder how long her super conservative attitude will last though, because she is starting to see (sadly) how little help there is for people in her situation and how you are just thrown to the wolves and expected to deal with the impossible by yourself.

She literally bragged during lockdown when she couldn't do hair that she was fortunate enough to be able to make money from home with YL and whatever else. Het husband is a cop. She brags about material things. Sorry, I thought maybe she could budget tighter for these first few months while they make sure her daughter survives. And now she can make money from IG. She also used to have a YouTube channel.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her husband is a cop. Her older son is on the spectrum. Her middle child has food sensitivities and pretty severe eczema, thats when she got roped into the "oily mom tribe." She swears the oils helped.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    He made $130k in 2019, I don’t see 2020 salary posted but it’s all public record. I live in the same city as her, it’s California and it’s expensive here but I’m pretty sure they can make it work on his salary alone.

I’m sure she makes quite a bit as a stylist even if she’s just part-time.

I don’t know how much insurance covers and if they have to pay anything out of pocket?

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She seems detached from reality to me. I’m also really stuck on this cardiologist thing, and it doesn’t sound like she even had a follow up scheduled with neuro either, since they couldn’t “squeeze her in until the end of November”, and she goes through all these symptoms but says she wasn’t aware of how big her head had gotten since she sees her everyday. Why wouldn’t she be measuring that shit every single day, or taking pictures in the same spot every day to compare them, to make sure she’s staying on top of it since hydrocephalus was a known risk?!! She even said in the shunt story “it’s not super serious or urgent but I may go to the ER later, and not 24 hours later poor Mason was in surgery. She’s had plenty of time to post on Instagram nonstop. It’s genuinely concerning to me, I don’t think she understands how serious this is, her newborn has had two major surgeries and she’s bopping around showing off her OOTD.

The way she told the story was weird to me too, it was more about her and how she felt during the pregnancy. I know this disorder is very hard to catch during pregnancy but I think she would’ve chosen to abort, which is perfectly ok in my opinion. Not everyone can handle a special needs child, and not everyone wants to put a child through what Mason will endure over her lifetime, to each their own.

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Agree with above. I also mentioned how it bothers me when she calls her ‘girlfriend’ 😥 she is her baby, her sweet baby that is so so sick and in pain all the time. It breaks my heart so much. It just sounds wrong and distant. Idk…..

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lemon cookies @ 7/11/2021, 02:11) 
    Agree with above. I also mentioned how it bothers me when she calls her ‘girlfriend’ 😥 she is her baby, her sweet baby that is so so sick and in pain all the time. It breaks my heart so much. It just sounds wrong and distant. Idk…..

She used to get off on pissing people off by calling her sons "crotch goblins" and other horrible names...

12.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    OK, so she came home from the hospital yesterday after surgery for her medically fragile child and she's already working another shift today?! I mean, that's not called needing the money that's called definitely detached and trying to avoid reality. Plus all this talk of Christmas decorations on Nov. 5?! How about you get your husband to bring in the boxes and then take your time to decorate. Oh and sell the unused rowing machine since you have a Go Fund Me up for Mason.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I wonder how many clients she saw today and how many of them actually wear a mask getting their hair done?

She posted a location that’s a local winery, so did she go out after work?

I guess she doesn’t care about covid or any other germs she can pass to her medically fragile daughter.

14. Orgahnicpahleo
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Pixel8ed @ 7/11/2021, 02:47) 
    I wonder how many clients she saw today and how many of them actually wear a mask getting their hair done?

She posted a location that’s a local winery, so did she go out after work?

I guess she doesn’t care about covid or any other germs she can pass to her medically fragile daughter.

Yeah, they don't seem too phased by covid. I remember her husband was wearing a freedom shirt in the hospital with his mask hanging off his chin holding her. Couldn't imagine if that sweet baby got covid.

15.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She’s fucking drinking at home and posting on Instagram, this is some crazy shit. I hope her husband is sober at least, someone needs to be present for Mason.

799 replies since 6/11/2021, 05:06   105717 views