Status
    Anonymous
    As requested

2.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh god. This girl is NOT well. I mean obviously she has a fragile baby with special needs. But is she…is she insane? Where are her emotions? I’m new to her. I came from the AW thread. Do we know if this girl is on meds? I mean, having a baby with severe health problems would def make any mother spiral..but this is concerning. Right??

I mean, she seems like she’s on A LOT of meds.

3.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does anyone else get annoyed at how she calls Mason ‘girlfriend’ a lot as in ‘girlfriend needs a break’ - idk, anything other than my precious baby seems wrong. I cry and hug my baby tighter any time I see an update on her.

4.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I need a summary of this girl. I don’t know enough to contribute other than about today’s stories. Woof. What a mess.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm late to the Nat party, I watched her stories just now. I was aware of her somewhat because Aaryn and another (now ex) youtuber named Lauren Self tag her occasionally on IG. Omg this chick (nat) is something else 😳.

I'll have to deep dive her history but I will say from watching her stories nat acts EXACTLY like Lauren. The speech patterns and mannerisms are creepily identical, it's crazy! So I don't know who is copying who but it's so weird lol.

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I haven’t watched Lauren self but Nat talks just like Khaled Kardashian so they both must be copying her, it’s creepy.

I can’t tell if she’s over medicated, neglectful, or just a total idiot. I’ve been floored by her behavior, she needs to get off her phone and pay attention to her very sick baby. She was told to watch out for hydrocephalus specifically and still took a week getting to the ER, it can cause permanent brain damage and death, but she’s just sitting in the hospital bitching about staff the entire time. Almost feels like she’s dissociated from reality most of the time.

She seems to thrive on “haters”, and she has drama with so many different people in her life, it’s obvious to me she’s the problem.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’ve been following her for awhile. I think Aaryn knows her through Young Living that’s why Aaryn tags her a lot on Instagram and Lauren Self also does Young Living and they might all be on Aaryn’s team. Nat had barely any following on Instagram prior to her daughter maybe 3k followers if that. Once she started posting her daughters story she gained a ton of followers. The crazy part is she said she stopped showing her other two children because people would make fun of them but she’s been exposing her daughter since day 1.

8.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The fact that she posted this - why does she care how many followers she has? At the end of the day, if she helped 1 person with Mason’s story that should be enough considering that Mason is the priority here and not spreading her story. So then why even pay attention to how many followers? That’s kinda gross.
    Attached Image
    FD05FDAD-220E-48F9-B530-93650684D9DD

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yeah sharing her following count and saying “in other news” after updating us on the hospital stay was weird and narcissistic to say the least. She’s so strange.

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If my baby was going through what Mason is going, I would be so incredibly devastated, Instagram wouldn’t even be on my mind 😳 I’ve seen where some parents post updates for family and friends on websites like caring bridge . org but nothing like what she’s posting. I mean she posted her ‘outfit of the day’ today like what.

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This is bizarre behavior to me.
    Attached Image
    14202DE3-6B85-4270-9ACF-FEE80954859E

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Sorry, just had to mention - have you guys watched all the stories saved under ‘start here’? First of all, holy shit did she drag out the whole thing, I swear she was staring at herself (with a filter called ‘focus on me’ of course) more than actually saying what happened. Not that I wanted to see her crying but it was weird how she was relating what happened and she also kept smiling the whole time like wtf was so funny. Nothing.

It was also weird how she kept saying that she just knew that there was something wrong with her pregnancy but yet she never insisted on getting extra ultrasounds or having the doctor look for something more specific since she just seemed to know? I call bs.
    Attached Image
    1A9A7679-E24F-4894-88F1-64222EAA2320

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I have followed/unfollowed over the years. I originally followed her hair page 5ish years ago because I was looking for a new hair stylist and I do think she’s a very talented stylist. Thank god I decided to go with another girl.

I unfollowed most recently during her pregnancy when she would come on and talk about the deranged Starbucks workers etc who would make her wear a mask. Or how funny it was for her when she would tell them “okay” and put on a mesh mask.

I wanted to see if she had her baby and the day I looked at her page was the day she posted the mason story.

Good god it took everything to get the story. She talks so slow and draaaaagggs everything out.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wow.This girl is either on "something" or she needs to be.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Since she keeps showing her style and stuff on the same account she’s putting stuff about her daughter, I have to stay it’s pretty outdated. The heavy makeup, the hair style, the hair color, the heavy foundation.
    Attached Image
    D69361D3-C4A6-4DC0-910B-728161D7CEB6

799 replies since 6/11/2021, 05:06   105721 views