Anonymous
    :)

2.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Michel came off as pretty smug about her marriage and being married young, had a ton of wedding content on her channel, and now they're divorcing. Not sure but I think they were dating for longer than their marriage lasted. Good riddance, because he didn't sound like much of a prize in the first place.

3.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Agree she was rather smug about being young and married. They were an odd match in my opinion. She admits she comes from a privileged background but I’m not sure she really gets it. She has a loving supportive family. She’s able to support herself and has parents who could and would support her if she needed help. She has no idea what it is to struggle financially. She thrifts because to her its “trendy” and gets views. She thinks she’s quite grown up but I think she actually has a lot of growing to do. That’s what your twenties are for. She needs to find herself. I wish her well in her journey.

4.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Has anyone been watching her videos? Why does she feel a need to protect (her word) her exhusband? I noticed she's used that word several times. I think he's the one who dumped her, cheated on her, whatever. I feel bad for her but she has so much maturing to do. This is why we don't put our lives online for public consumption :dunno:

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don’t understand it either. Clearly he wanted the divorce. She said she hasn’t felt wanted or appreciated in a long time. The way she talked about being a wife like it was her identity. Being a wife isn’t a personality trait. She seems to need everything to be perfect at all times.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've watched Michel on and off, mostly like her sip n thrifts, but I never saw compatibility between her and her husband. I did see her fawning all over him and being overly sweet and fake, at least on camera, which if that is how she was all the time then I'm sure he found it suffocating. I remember when she was all excited to buy him new sunglasses as a surprise, and 1-they didn't even look good on him and 2-you could tell he didn't give a shit she got him a present, more like he was annoyed.

This pair is just another in a line of youtubers who break up, which I feel is a byproduct of putting your life online, and then changing to fit whatever mode of perfection you feel you must portray in order to draw in subscribers and bring in the sponsors and $$$.

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Really? I totally agree with you. Michel tries to be the character that she believes will bring her subscribers. She’s all about the money.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I haven't watched her for a long time and for some reason one of the divorce videos just popped up on my feed. Wow.
    Not that I am surprised in terms of compatibility but just...being so Christian I didn't expect it.
    Clearly he was the one who wanted out. I wonder if there was someone else - she has spoken about not feeling chosen etc.

9.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 8/12/2021, 23:11) 
    Has anyone been watching her videos? Why does she feel a need to protect (her word) her exhusband? I noticed she's used that word several times. I think he's the one who dumped her, cheated on her, whatever. I feel bad for her but she has so much maturing to do. This is why we don't put our lives online for public consumption :dunno:

I think she is doing that thing that some… slightly naive… young women do when they break up and think they can still be best friends even after they’re not married anymore, and she wants to not upset him by telling the whole story. I think it might also be super embarrassing if he was unfaithful and/or parts of the narrative aren’t favorable to her image.

I don’t dislike her but she comes across as young and privileged and naive and this seems like part of that to me.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I also think she doesn't want her feed blown up with angry fans leaving nasty posts about him that may interfere with her getting sponsorships (my first guess) or she is just trying to keep the peace with him out of respect of whatever love they did share together. I hate when youtube couples are very vague when they break up, yet drop the hints like she did that it was ALL him, then never discuss it again. Maybe she will talk about it more after the divorce is final and she has time to heal emotionally, but I'm thinking if he did cheat then it's just too embarrassing for her.

11.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She keeps saying she’s single. It’s like she can’t admit she is (or will soon be) divorced. It happens. It’s better it happened sooner rather than later. Her social life seems to be quite full which is a good thing.

12.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her vlogs have become so cringey. She's using her vlogging as a source of emotional support and it's hard to watch. I wish her well but I'm not here to be on the receiving end of the emotional weirdness. AND the fact that she's earning an income this way, it's all just so strange. And not healthy.

13.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OK I just have to ask why was the whole tip of her nose red recently, did she have an infection? I don't even know how you get an infection on the tip of your nose but I guess that's another question.

14.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She had a staph infection. I don’t think she ever mentioned how she got it. Maybe her having lupus makes her immunity lower and she’s more susceptible to infection.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    For someone that frequently talks about being modest she seems to like showing off her body. She has a nice figure and if she wants to show it off that’s her business I just don’t like the hypocrisy.

126 replies since 21/11/2021, 21:55   53589 views