Status
    Anonymous
    Requested

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    For the most part I enjoy Marie. I found her while looking for a relatable person to watch on YouTube. I.e someone who didn't live in a mansion.

I have wondered how the dynamic is between her oldest daughter and Marie's husband is. You really only see him interact with his bio kids.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I like her cleaning and decor videos..

But I don't care for phony content for views or shilling for companies.

Her latest video... that's the most views shes had in a month ever since her birth video.

Screenshot_20220107-141439_YouTube

For those who don't want to watch it.

Screenshot_20220107-141354_YouTube

Supposedly her husband is getting a vasectomy.

I feel like the pregnancy test was unnecessary panic.. probably from the hormones and general Postpartum stress/anxiety. What I don't get is the need to film it. Maybe it's just me.

4.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yeah it was too much for me. I haven't watched another video since.

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I like her until she posted a Christmas gift list for kids at Amazon. I unsubscribed at that point. I hate e- begging.

6.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EmmaSwan @ 15/1/2022, 17:44) 
    QUOTE (Blizzard22 @ 7/1/2022, 20:09) 
    For the most part I enjoy Marie. I found her while looking for a relatable person to watch on YouTube. I.e someone who didn't live in a mansion.

I have wondered how the dynamic is between her oldest daughter and Marie's husband is. You really only see him interact with his bio kids.

His bio kids are younger though, it’s easy to interact with small children they always want to jump all over you and play. He seems like a good guy and I’m sure he loves her oldest as his own. Her daughter also seems shy and not like she wants to be on camera much which is understandable for her age. He also seems to hate the camera which is how my husband would be as well. I think I enjoy watching her husband the most when she tries showing him because that’s actually relatable. My husband is private and hates the camera & pictures. I think it’s nice for me to see her husband not be all nice, giddy and fake for the camera! I know some people probably watch and think he’s being mean or he’s an asshole but I laugh at it because like I said that’s how my husband would be if I were to document our life🤣

You know, I never thought about it that way.
    My husband would definitely come across as the biggest asshole as well, just based on how we interact.

The virtual baby shower and the latest pregnancy tests have been enough for me to side eye her, but not unsub yet.

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her baby was created for views. I said what I said. She already knew her husband didn’t want anymore. I see her using her YouTube channel as a way out of poverty for her family. Anything for views. And that pregnancy scare vlog was such bullshit. I couldn’t take it seriously.

8.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I just watched her latest video. Ye Gods that woman is so repetitious! Three times she mentioned her sons birthday party, what stores she didn’t go to. Finally she talked about vitamins twice and how wearing makeup is motivating twice.I’m sorry she may have to move. I’m in a similar circumstance. For Pete’s sake can’t this girl come up with a script or and outline with salient point to discuss? If she doesn’t slow down her speech patterns she pass out from lack of oxygen! She’s a pretty girl keeps her house up etc. Her repetitive speech is so off putting.

9.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I am really interested in seeing them house hunt though.

10.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Blizzard22,6/2/2022, 13:43 ?t=62377299#entry455935925]
    I am really interested in seeing them house hunt though.
    [/QUOTE

This is a terrible time to be looking for a new place. Buying or renting. I feel like the landlord should put them up in a extended stay hotel while the floors are replaced. It shouldn’t take that long.

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have been lurking on this site for a little while, and I finally decided to register upon seeing a thread about this YT-er.

Marie is beautiful and seems to have it all together with her home and taking care of her children, but she is constantly complaining and has some sort of drama to put out there. She has a way of manipulating her viewers to garner “support”, sympathy, or join her in being indignant about whatever a viewer has called her out on that she doesn’t like. She cries about how broke they are, but buys name brand food on everything and is constantly shopping (mostly for herself!) In one of her most recent videos, she divulges that she uses WIC for baby formula (because it is “so expensive”, she states, as if she wasn’t aware of that when she had her three other children), but then she is pouring milk that costs over $5 a gallon, and she bought about $20 worth of cold brew coffee, as well as ribeye steaks. She could easily cut down on their food bill by a good 25-30% if she bought the store brands instead. I don’t see her being frugal at all. Instead, I see someone who expects to have it all, and she figures out ways to have the best of things, despite her circumstances. She is what I would call entitled.

Since she cannot handle any sort of criticism and has to manipulate her viewers into rallying behind her in strong defense of her when it does happen, I see her as very narcissistic. In one breath, she likes to toot her horn about having to take care of four children, but her tone about it in her videos sounds more like complaining about having to do it in a very begrudging way, like she is being shackled and burdened with it all. She likes to constantly point out that her husband works his tail off and doesn’t get home until late-she knew that when she got pregnant with this latest baby. I find her to be mostly a prima Donna type who needs constant attention.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LetItRip @ 3/3/2022, 06:42) 
    I have been lurking on this site for a little while, and I finally decided to register upon seeing a thread about this YT-er.

Marie is beautiful and seems to have it all together with her home and taking care of her children, but she is constantly complaining and has some sort of drama to put out there. She has a way of manipulating her viewers to garner “support”, sympathy, or join her in being indignant about whatever a viewer has called her out on that she doesn’t like. She cries about how broke they are, but buys name brand food on everything and is constantly shopping (mostly for herself!) In one of her most recent videos, she divulges that she uses WIC for baby formula (because it is “so expensive”, she states, as if she wasn’t aware of that when she had her three other children), but then she is pouring milk that costs over $5 a gallon, and she bought about $20 worth of cold brew coffee, as well as ribeye steaks. She could easily cut down on their food bill by a good 25-30% if she bought the store brands instead. I don’t see her being frugal at all. Instead, I see someone who expects to have it all, and she figures out ways to have the best of things, despite her circumstances. She is what I would call entitled.

Since she cannot handle any sort of criticism and has to manipulate her viewers into rallying behind her in strong defense of her when it does happen, I see her as very narcissistic. In one breath, she likes to toot her horn about having to take care of four children, but her tone about it in her videos sounds more like complaining about having to do it in a very begrudging way, like she is being shackled and burdened with it all. She likes to constantly point out that her husband works his tail off and doesn’t get home until late-she knew that when she got pregnant with this latest baby. I find her to be mostly a prima Donna type who needs constant attention.

They probably have food stamps so she can buy more expensive food without it affecting their cash. I agree she is whiny and feels sorry for herself a lot. She definitely cannot take criticism. I used to like her but I can't handle a "woe is me" video every day.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She actually said in a video that they don’t get food stamps. If she did, based on what she buys, that would be even more infuriating to those who don’t qualify for them but can’t afford to buy what she does, because they are made to pay for everything.

Marie: “I use WIC because baby formula is soooo expensive!”

Also Marie: buys Kerry Gold butter, ribeye steaks, Borden brand milk, individual sized naked fruit drinks, 4 containers of cold brew coffee, has on new clothing in every single video, buys spring decor, goes through Starbucks drive-through, etc. Is she serious? I came to the conclusion that she divulged that she gets WIC and shows us all everything else in order to get called out on it, just so she can throw another one of her pity parties induced by her moral outrage.

I have no problem whatsoever if someone is low income, but she seems to live high on the hog and doesn’t know the first thing about how to save a dime.

In this latest video, she whines that their landlord won’t be replacing the subfloor, after whining for months that the landlord would be replacing the subfloor (which would have inconvenienced them). Something tells me that when they begged the landlord to sign another lease, the landlord told her they either needed to remove themselves out of the home for a couple of weeks so the subfloor could be replaced and Marie whined about that, so the landlord told them that the subfloor had to stay as is-and now she is whining about that too. She is upset because the landlord is putting plywood in the kitchen where the subfloor is sinking, but again, Marie did not want to have to move out of there temporarily so the whole thing could be replaced, and she is mostly upset about the aesthetics of it instead of being an adult who understands that the “ugly” plywood makes it safer for her and her family. That whole situation is not easy, and I understand that it is stressful, but she either had to move out temporarily so that it could be done properly, or stay in it and forgo the repair.

Marie tried to build a case for herself since she and her husband “did repairs” themselves and such by painting the doors, her oldest daughter’s bedroom, and replaced the blinds (that they broke…), but all of those things are what you do in order to get your security deposit back as none of it was due to normal wear and tear. Those doors she painted were filthy. They painted her daughter’s bedroom, but the daughter had boogered up the walls. She points out they also replaced the lightbulbs. That is not a repair, that is a preference that she admitted improved the quality of lighting so she could make HER videos.

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LetItRip @ 3/3/2022, 06:42) 

She had that baby for views I’m not even embarrassed to accuse her of that

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I never even though of that, but you are probably right!

1672 replies since 7/1/2022, 18:22   114289 views