Requested

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Talk about buying views and likes. WOW!

She really should have named her channel Phony Over SIXTY…..it’s been years since this woman has seen her fifties. She also has another channel that she doesn’t mention….it’s called Kimberly Montgomery……...she connects her clients with the spirit of their loved ones…….in other words she’s takes their money. While I have no doubt she’s an actress on that channel but she is even more of an actress on her Pretty Over Fifty channel. Kimberly lays it on so thick that it baffles me how her subscribers don’t see right through her.

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 1/7/2022, 08:36 PM) 

She also has another channel that she doesn’t mention….it’s called Kimberly Montgomery……...she connects her clients with the spirit of their loved ones…….in other words she’s takes their money.

well that explains a lot. I thought she was a grifter and know i know. Also, the way she speaks, it seems like she is a drugs, a depressant or something. And she wears a wheelbarrow full of makeup, LLD1 levels. with that much makeup and filters, anyone would show as much improvement as she claims.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SueAllen @ 1/7/2022, 10:25 PM) 
    QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 1/7/2022, 08:36 PM) 

She also has another channel that she doesn’t mention….it’s called Kimberly Montgomery……...she connects her clients with the spirit of their loved ones…….in other words she’s takes their money.

well that explains a lot. I thought she was a grifter and know i know. Also, the way she speaks, it seems like she is a drugs, a depressant or something. And she wears a wheelbarrow full of makeup, LLD1 levels. with that much makeup and filters, anyone would show as much improvement as she claims.

OMG, yes, the way she speaks is enough to turn my stomach….it’s such an act. Sometimes, or maybe it’s all the time I’m not really sure, but at the end of the video as she’s saying goodbye she squints her wrinkled ridden eye and makes this stupid clicking noise…..she sounds and looks like such an idiot. Her makeup is hideous……so thick and it emphasizes every single wrinkle on her face and she’s got plenty of them. Kimberly is really sickening.

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She tries to come across as real, and relatable, but then is always buying crap, and it's the newest and greatest, for 2 days, until the next video. How many video's did she put out in the month of December? I do not watch her, but she comes up as suggested view since I watch a view other makeup people. All I know is the few times I tried to watch her, that fake laugh, and staged/ acted mannerism is nauseating. She reminds me of a used car salesman. She really irritates me, her and another newer one, mindful something. She is always trying to lose weight. I believe her name is Barbara or Bobbie.

6.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    i don't trust this woman. she says she doesn't own a tv, talks to the dead for money, doesn't believe in vaccinations and produces fake" before and after pictures " of her neck which cost her 1/2 of her audience because she looks so old in reality. her twitter is all about the " Side Hustle"200,000 subs? no way - she's a con

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Overreaction Theater @ 1/9/2022, 11:31 PM) 
    i don't trust this woman. she says she doesn't own a tv, talks to the dead for money, doesn't believe in vaccinations and produces fake" before and after pictures " of her neck which cost her 1/2 of her audience because she looks so old in reality. her twitter is all about the " Side Hustle"200,000 subs? no way - she's a con

Oh yeah, she’s one of the biggest cons around in the beauty community.

I also remember hearing her say that she doesn’t own a tv. Beyond odd.

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    she doesn't have one real friend to inform her eyelashes are just creepy long? they give her a threatening just shot a squirrel look. sorry, but she is no beauty guru.

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She once did a jeans try on haul. If you missed it and want a good laugh go check it out. She had this horrible music playing as she tried desperately to move her awkward looking body around…….all of the jeans looked horrible and the boots she chose to wear with them didn’t help matters….nor did the tight white top showcasing all of her rolls…….but what did she care…..it’s all to link it and make money…..she most likely hid the tags and then returned them all to Amazon.

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I didn't realize we had thread on her. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this woman as a con artist.

QUOTE (Overreaction Theater @ 1/9/2022, 11:31 PM) 

I tried to find her twitter but it says account doesn't exist. Did she take it down or did Twitter take it down?

11.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Kimberly Montgomery
    @fiftyjewels
    how to make a quick buck

12.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    wow, her twitter page is from 2019, but she calls her way of earning money "a side hustle" sound like a scammer to me.

13.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    talking to the dead pays well

14.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Wow she's up to almost 200k subscribers. She makes Dawn and JDee look like amateurs in the buying game.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    WOW! Who knew? She changed her looks.
    I don't trust anyone with a plastered on fake smile. And her eyes dart around.😁

263 replies since 7/1/2022, 18:23   26067 views