Status
    Anonymous
    as requested

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Thank you! I wish I had half the energy to clean as this chick.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Omggg, I just watching her video titled: MOST EXTREME CLEAN DECLUTTER AND ORGANIZE WITH ME / SPEED CLEANING MOTIVATION / DAYS OF CLEANING and she lifted the lid of her toilet to dump the dirty water from her moping with a mop vacuum and there was toilet paper in the bowl and it looked like it had shit on it. I almost barfed!! That is so disgusting!!!!

Maybe I missed something, but that is what I saw and there was no mention of it in the comments!! I am so grossed out!!

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Cambriea is my favorite cleaning channel. She really gets in there and does a proper deep clean unlike other channels where all their extreme clean consists of wiping off counters and half ass vacuuming.

If you want to see some real extreme messes, watch her Hoarders playlist. She has a lot of videos where she cleaned other homes that are pretty bad. I liked that she did it without judging the homeowner in the voice over.

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Window21 @ 17/2/2022, 03:29) 
    Omggg, I just watching her video titled: MOST EXTREME CLEAN DECLUTTER AND ORGANIZE WITH ME / SPEED CLEANING MOTIVATION / DAYS OF CLEANING and she lifted the lid of her toilet to dump the dirty water from her moping with a mop vacuum and there was toilet paper in the bowl and it looked like it had shit on it. I almost barfed!! That is so disgusting!!!!

Maybe I missed something, but that is what I saw and there was no mention of it in the comments!! I am so grossed out!!

I went back and watched it. I’m not sure what was on the tissue, but I hope it’s not shit.

6.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't handle her voice. She always sounds clogged up. I did like her harder cleanups but her own home stuff is very boring

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    One of my favorite channels. Love her and her daughter is super cute.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is a good cleaner but I can’t take her poor grammar and her turning statements into questions with her inflection.
    For example:

Ekspecially
    more better

Also, how do I request a forum for an influencer?

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't typically watch Cambria, but just watched her latest video, another yter moving to Florida. Why Florida when there are other places that are warmer to move to? Then I went to her IG and apparently she made a reel because someone made a comment on her leggings being tight on one of her videos. So she makes an immature reel to show it off! Shaking herself in the tights!

The more I see these youtubers on IG and see how immature they act/react to their audience, I won't watch their content. Grow up first.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    All I can say is, if I see a mother acting like this in front of the camera, how do her kids act off camera? She has to be OK with it because she's doing it herself.

11. Getaclue
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UhOh @ 20/5/2022, 14:56) 
    I don't typically watch Cambria, but just watched her latest video, another yter moving to Florida. Why Florida when there are other places that are warmer to move to? Then I went to her IG and apparently she made a reel because someone made a comment on her leggings being tight on one of her videos. So she makes an immature reel to show it off! Shaking herself in the tights!

The more I see these youtubers on IG and see how immature they act/react to their audience, I won't watch their content. Grow up first.

Her parents live in Florida! Last summer she done a yard cleaning on either her cleaning channel or vlog channel, can’t remember. When they went on vacation and looked at model homes! I love her channel! I get it with her voice it used to bother me so much but I’m used to it now.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OK, the move to Florida makes sense along with the health reasons. Thanks for 'splainin'! :)

The tights and excessive cleavage, though. That's just a hard no and I won't watch that. Clearly attracting perverts and they don't care so long as they get paid for it. No support for mom from me.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, she isn’t very nice on IG. Anyone know where the new house is?

14.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t find the house anywhere.

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Not Tom’s Cinderella @ 6/24/2022, 10:29 PM) 
    She shows her realtors name in the latest video. If you do a search for his name, their new house is the first listing that comes up as recently sold.

the empty house tour?

670 replies since 15/2/2022, 16:05   79383 views