Krischins the Krusty Musty Dwarf: Zero Fashion Sense, Zero Maternal Instinct. Pt. 43

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to LilBit for the title!

2.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Aw dang it! I had a good one lmao.

Kristina Braly:Kozy unboxings for a kuarter life krisis! :D

This new video on how to look expensive with her limp hair in a scrunchie........ She said "very Ariana Grande" HOW OLD ARE YOU!?!

3. LilBit
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (CherieRose @ 27/4/2022, 07:27) 
    Thanks to LilBit for the title!

Thank you! I can't stop laughing with the Krischins update 🤣🤣

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for the title LilBit!!

5.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RubyGT @ 27/4/2022, 07:43) 
    Aw dang it! I had a good one lmao.

Kristina Braly:Kozy unboxings for a kuarter life krisis! :D

This new video on how to look expensive with her limp hair in a scrunchie........ She said "very Ariana Grande" HOW OLD ARE YOU!?!

This. I've never seen an "expensive" looking woman wearing a giant colorful scrunchie.

I wish she would stop with HB's coat. She acts like she was so smart and creative in wearing his coat to get the look.

Her "expensive" look of an ill fitting shirt with destructed jeans, cheap heels, cheap bag, and giant scrunchie paired with HB's coat (which is too heavy of a fabric for the rest of the ensemble) was just...bad. She just doesn't have a good sense of style and lacks the je ne sais quoi it takes to make cheap things look good. I wish she would stop embarrassing herself. Karenbritchick could wear the same exact clothes and execute it flawlessly.

6.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I see where she was going with the outfit but it just wasn’t polished! The scrunchie was a no go. HBs jacket is way too big for her. And I’m sure an established surgeon doesn’t want an influencer for a wife how embarrassing for his colleagues to see this.

7.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Nobody on planet earth could make that old navy pink button down shirt look expensive. Those shoes are tragic. Did they also legalize weed in Texas because she has to be high

8.     +17   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    How does she think she looks expensive? She looks like she climbed out of the lost and found bin at a homeless shelter.
    She could at least iron the shirt and wear shoes that fit. Also, HB’s coat looks to small for her to wear on her shoulders.

9.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sometimes I feel bad making fun of Kristina's outfits because I'm not very fashionable either. I see people at the grocery store or school pickup line looking very much like Kristina, and it's fine. Who cares?

But the point is that she is selling herself as some fashionista and person who ~should~ be handing down fashion advice to the peasantry. As long as she has that attitude, I will be making fun of her.

10. LilBit
        +15   Like  

User deleted

This is just getting worse with her pushing such tragic content! For someone who could employ a tailor, she has never worn a piece of clothing that has fit her.

***Unfortunately no on the weed being legal here in Texas. We're still trying to get it decriminalized. Pretty sure it'll pass this year though.

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I honestly don’t know much about fashion and i think a nice button down (even from target) with jeans and heals looks nice but somehow it just look disheveled on her and i think it was bc it was wrinkly and her hair didn’t look right

12.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    It's a basic outfit, one I wear all the time, but she manages to screw it up at every turn and think she hit gold. The cut of everything she picks is just wrong. The hem of jeans make her look like an extra on Lost and the leg is too wide. The shirt and jacket are about four sizes too big and too sloppy for someone with dwarf proportions. The shoes look like hooves. Everything she wears makes her look wide and bigger than she is. She needs to go to a stylist and have someone fix her mess, instead of piecing together garbage from Target and Amazon. That would be an interesting video.

13.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She looks like a raggedy barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten. Lol I couldn't remember where I saw that shirt.

14.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Things must not have worked out with Luxury Promise because she is shilling for Fashionphile now. Aren't they competitors?

15.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Being a beef eating bitch with the Italians and hiding from the FBI. Formally known as Lenore

Status
    Anonymous
    I would not rag on her clothing choices if she was not such an arrogant know it all.

899 replies since 27/4/2022, 06:27   87120 views