Anti-KJs Pt 3: EKC is wack and Bobby is back!

THAT'S NARRATIVE!! THAT'S NARRATIVE!!!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread!

If anyone has the clip of Tina screeching like a loon at IrishBadass "BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! THAT'S NARRATIVE!! THAT'S NARRATIVE!!" I will post it.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 11/6/2022, 20:18) 
    New thread!

If anyone has the clip of Tina screeching like a loon at IrishBadass "BULLSHIT!! BULLSHIT!! THAT'S NARRATIVE!! THAT'S NARRATIVE!!" I will post it.

I second this request.

3.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    NARRATIVE NARRATIVE BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLLLLSHIT . Best showcasing of my manic paranoia !!

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Truther ill cut you Karen @ 12/6/2022, 01:10) 
    NARRATIVE NARRATIVE BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLLLLSHIT . Best showcasing of my manic paranoia !!

I think tinaillcutyou is in love with KJ

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Crepes with cream @ 6/11/2022, 07:13 PM) 
    QUOTE (Truther ill cut you Karen @ 12/6/2022, 01:10) 

I think tinaillcutyou is in love with KJ

oh wow. :1485540604:

6.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Attention Anti’s, as a survivor of religious abuse through Gothardism and then later IFB, stop telling survivors who they can or cannot talk to. That is the same shit they did to us when in the cult. Fuck off with that shit, ya asshats. 🖕🏻

7.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    What was the history between KJ and All things Sassy that prompted KJ to go after Sassy? Sassy deleted all her videos.

8.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    IMO, Sassy is no different than Tina in regards to her obsessive behavior with all things KJ. Sassy did go to KJ when Nat came to her for videos and pictures of Von. I will give her that. According to KJ, Sassy said she was going to lay off her dislike of KJ after that, but Sassy ended up ramping it back up and then accused Todd of bring a shitty person including being a Nazi. Sassy a few days ago got mad at the community because she said people got mad at her for reaching out to KJ regarding Nat, but they are now praising people like AZ, Kay and company for doing the same thing. She called them hypocrite. The Anti’s went on an ass kissing spree for Sassy and AZ denounced KJ and said she did not want her coming around. IMO, I think that triggered KJ and she word vomited all over Twitter and doxxed Sassy. I kinda get where KJ is coming from. Yeah, yeah. I understand that isn’t a popular thing to say because one must hate KJ at all costs, but she really can’t win here. She is OK towards them and they hate her and they treat her like shit. She is an asshat towards them and the hate her and treat her like shit. Problem is the Anti’s have yet to understand they act worse than KJ at this point.

9.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Geez, sorry about the typos in my last post. 🥴

I also forgot to say that Sassy was targeting some of KJ’s subs behind the screens. If the subs would publicly comment, Sassy would contact them. Also, several of KJ’s subs were doxxed by a few Anti’s. I have no idea why the Anti’s think they are somehow superior to KJ when the act like her and many times far worse. 🤷🏻‍♀️

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marnificent @ 12/6/2022, 22:30) 

I also forgot to say that Sassy was targeting some of KJ’s subs behind the screens. If the subs would publicly comment, Sassy would contact them. Also, several of KJ’s subs were doxxed by a few Anti’s. I have no idea why the Anti’s think they are somehow superior to KJ when the act like her and many times far worse. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It's so performative. They doxx kj, insult her in every way possible, mass report her, nitpick every word... But the slightest pushback, they throw a fit, clutching each others pearls.

How many times have y'all seen comments threatening kj cause she's poking the bear. Well, Sassy poked until her husband's numerous mugshots, which are public record, are thrown up in her face.

If someone was making videos poking at me all day and I found this out, I might blast it too.

11.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree, Crepes with cream. I guess the Anti’s believe they can do and say whatever they want about KJ, but when KJ returns the favor it is, “OMG! KJ IS SUCH A BULLY!” Just look at what they are saying about KJ calling out Charlotte today. Charlotte makes it her mission to go after KJ daily. Charlotte makes her living from poking KJ. Charlotte pulls public records about KJ’s court cases. KJ apparently gets her gut full, lashes out and brings up Charlotte’s public record. KJ is then crucified. Oh. OK. So Rakin can lash out at Charlotte and spills the beans about Charlotte’s history, but gawd forbid KJ bring it up. Weird.

No one has clean hands in this scenario, and the Anti’s have yet to understand their role in it all. The Anti’s have successfully made me sympathetic to KJ. I sure as shit don’t have to like KJ, but I can understand where her aggravation is from. Congrats, goobers. 😂

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 11/6/2022, 20:18) 
    New thread!

Uncovering the truth with Tina and Erin 12/27/2020

It all starts about the 2 hour mark. Sorry I don’t know how to add audio to a comment if it’s even possible.

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marnificent @ 6/12/2022, 03:30 PM) 

oh hell no, SMH. Not good.

14.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for pointing us to the stream, MakeupLvr4Life! . It has been a few since I watched that live. Tina is seriously effin’ weird. She gets the word “narrative” from her good pal Steve and runs it into the ground. What is crazy is that stream is from 2020 and all this crap is still going on.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marnificent @ 13/6/2022, 01:24) 
    Thanks for pointing us to the stream, MakeupLvr4Life! . It has been a few since I watched that live. Tina is seriously effin’ weird. She gets the word “narrative” from her good pal Steve and runs it into the ground. What is crazy is that stream is from 2020 and all this crap is still going on.

I’m embarrassed to say that I remember that stream really well because I was sick in bed with covid. Lol! Tina went insane and I still don’t understand why Irish badass inserted herself in the drama. I unfollowed everyone not that long ago because I just couldn’t handle any of it anymore, but because Nat was arrested I’m watching again. Haha!

166 replies since 11/6/2022, 19:18   5699 views