Lisalisad1: The Frankenhead of Salter's Haven. Pt. 76

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 6/18/2022, 03:27 PM) 
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 Have yall ever been on her channel, clicked below and found her CAMEO link?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I wanted to see how much she charged 😅well her charge is $45 but the BEST PART was the little clip videos that are up on the page of examples of what a costumer might receive...well,they are hilarious!!! I was so amused 😂😂 yall think her YouTube videos are stupid well these clips are stupid ,funny and CONDENSED for our viewing pleasure.

LOL Yes we have known about the Cameo channel. I am waiting on some brave and brazen soul, to entire the world of Only Fans, discovering Lisa's "Mature and too hot to touch" channel. (title made up by me)

2.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa is the LAST person I would take advice from. I would love to know what dimwits are actually paying for this?! In fact, whatever she does, I would do the opposite.😃

Did anyone catch in the Friday haul video when she said she doesn’t have to wear deodorant anymore? WTAF?!! Didn’t she claim she needed very strong deodorant like the Donna Karan one because she lives in such a hot, humid climate especially in the summer? Now she doesn’t need anything? Then she proceeded to lift her arm and spray some fragrance on her armpits. So gross! 🤮

3.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Maybe she had Botox in her armpits to stop sweating. That is usually only done for excessive sweating though. Sweating is a normal bodily response to over-heating. I think she would have a medical problem if she doesn't sweat normally.

I think she does stink though from her diet. No amount of deodorant or perfume will help that though.

4.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 6/18/2022, 03:05 PM) 
    Lisa is the LAST person I would take advice from. I would love to know what dimwits are actually paying for this?! In fact, whatever she does, I would do the opposite.😃

Did anyone catch in the Friday haul video when she said she doesn’t have to wear deodorant anymore? WTAF?!! Didn’t she claim she needed very strong deodorant like the Donna Karan one because she lives in such a hot, humid climate especially in the summer? Now she doesn’t need anything? Then she proceeded to lift her arm and spray some fragrance on her armpits. So gross! 🤮

Yes!
    'Bizarro Jerry'

(from the TV show Steinfeld / for those who do not know the reference.
    In that Episode: 'do the opposite of what you would normally do'

5.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She brought up the table with friends and margaritas years ago, and I can't believe she mentioned it again. Lisa has no real life friends.

Am I hearing this right?! She is justifying buying all of that stuff and perfume for friends that might like it, but don't exist.

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

7.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't believe for a second that her armpits stopped stinking after menopause. X)

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Didn’t she have a nightmare about eating chips and salsa? She woke up thinking she fell off her diet wagon and realize it was just a dream.

9.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    No wonder her skin is looking like beef jerky if she's not sweating the skin is not producing sweat& oils to naturally keep her looking hydrated 🥴 but I'm calling b.s on that...🤔you mean to tell me she bakes in the sun and body won't produce sweat? Wow! Something is wrong there🤕

10.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Shes aging like Celine Dion

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Bruce Lee had his sweat glands removed and there's some speculation on that factoring into his death. Also a female you tuber died from the same thing.

Lisa will mess up one day and it won't be fixable. All because she's never satisfied. :5153:

Side note...guessing strawberry margaritas were her thing when she did drink. Since she's mentioned it a few times, I'm guessing she salivates for them.

12.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm sure it's the lighting but has her hairline receded that much in the temple area?

And those crawdad toes...call Jed and Granny. Looks like she has a mess of them. :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo Screenshot_20220618-1845542
    Screenshot_20220618-1850262

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "The Frankenhead of Salter's Haven." Pits don't stink, shit don't stink either . . . . :10:

14.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    "I'm a Barbie girl living in a Barbie world"....sorry but that song has Frankenhead written all over it. She truly does live in an imaginary world. We laugh and poke fun but she's really pathetic and needs help in so many ways.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 6/18/2022, 03:50 PM) 
    I'm sure it's the lighting but has her hairline receded that much in the temple area?

Screenshot_20220618-1845542

Sure looks like! 😬

A654306A-2136-44A8-B1F2-1F4FB441440F

893 replies since 18/6/2022, 17:51   80466 views