« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa is such an idiot. She doesn't understand the point of movers. It's not up to them to declutter your house for you! Is she going to blame them for losing her perfumes and makeup too? Stuff that was so out of sight out of mind that she forgot about all of it for over a year.

2.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    At the end of her Friday haul video she had 3 different colored pairs of like 'Barbie looking' shoes that she bought.

My 'stay at home' outfit of the day:
    (joke)
    A T-shirt & pajama shorts & my hair up in a scrunchie bun.
    LOL

(joke)
    I'll skip the lipliner & 3 different colors of lipstick b/c I'm going to drink coffee now.

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lisa is a celebrity, everyone is to bow down to her majesty, while begging to serve her smallest needs. I am waiting on the day when she hires a bodyguard, and driver.

Someone asked about the family beach house, its more of a beach cottage. John and Wheel never go. Lisa and Brooke would go, then Lisa would slip out to do some shopping, then back home (the Duncan estate) to film. Its another one of those things we hear bits and pieces about but not too much and I do not recall ever seeing photos from the location.

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wait, did I read that Lisa wants her viewers to pretend they are girlfriends chatting over CHIPS and MARGARITAS? That’s certainly not very carnivore to ask her viewers is it? She lives in a fantasy land and really doesn’t want to be on that sham diet.

5.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her shoulder. Sheesh.
    Attached Image
    376088E2-776E-4147-9081-B705C324D324

6.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 18/6/2022, 19:11) 
    Lisa is a celebrity, everyone is to bow down to her majesty, while begging to serve her smallest needs. I am waiting on the day when she hires a bodyguard, and driver.

Someone asked about the family beach house, its more of a beach cottage. John and Wheel never go. Lisa and Brooke would go, then Lisa would slip out to do some shopping, then back home (the Duncan estate) to film. Its another one of those things we hear bits and pieces about but not too much and I do not recall ever seeing photos from the location.

Lisa is so high on her horse and looking down on people. I’ve said it before I don’t have a problem with anyone purchasing expensive homes, cars, handbags, etc. in fact there are some Youtubers that I watch occasionally that in a way flaunt their wealth yet they seem to have kind hearts, take care of their pets, take care of the family, give to charity, give back to the subscribers etc. They also seem to take care of their belongings. What annoys me most about Lisa is her wastefulness, Greed and lack of self-awareness. Have you ever noticed when she starts a video she said I hope you all had a great week…… IIII….had a great week…..Then she’ll go on to say how every make up product worked well on her. Really?! Give me a freaking break. She is completely on in relatable. She says in her last video she bought all three clear plastic shoes because someone else did and because they were on sale and a good price is $100 generally for shoes. Really? $100 is a good price for shoes? I can’t remember the last time I spent $100 for a pair of shoes like that.

She needs to be brought down to earth and humbled.

7.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idontknoooow @ 6/18/2022, 01:26 PM) 
    Her shoulder. Sheesh.

I do not, and mean DO NOT, know how she has not had one or more? types of skin cancer.

8.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idontknoooow @ 6/18/2022, 10:26 AM) 
    Her shoulder. Sheesh.

Holy Sheesh is right! And that white line…..a receding hairline which is why her forehead looks bigger!

FA9B9F17-66CD-422A-B59D-C5CDDD03DD22

9DA4F003-F49C-450B-905E-D86CE83A32F2

9.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    STRAWBERRY MARGARITA???? LISA DOES NOT EVEN DRINK!!!!!! IF THAT DONT SAY BUUUUUULLLLLL SHIT.......... I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES! Lisa only say's what she THINKS sounds good. Her minions are brain dead!!!!!!!!

Who would want to hang out with ANYONE that neglects animals??????

10.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    She’s a mess.

11.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa is living in a fantasy land where she sips strawberry margaritas and eats chips with her virtual friends. I think her real life is so boring that she lives in her make believe land.

12.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 Have yall ever been on her channel, clicked below and found her CAMEO link?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I wanted to see how much she charged 😅well her charge is $45 but the BEST PART was the little clip videos that are up on the page of examples of what a costumer might receive...well,they are hilarious!!! I was so amused 😂😂 yall think her YouTube videos are stupid well these clips are stupid ,funny and CONDENSED for our viewing pleasure.

13. Jools’ Ghost
        +8   Like  

User deleted

I reacted to them on my channel hysterical aren’t they.
    She thinks she has so much wisdom to share pmpl.

14.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was just looking at the things that she 'linked' in yesterday's video.

All the way down at the bottom is a link for Chanel watches.
    (I don't know which one she linked?
    I clicked on one of them & it was $7,500?

WT*
    First of all: I'm not the type of person who would treat a watch like that too 'daintily'.
    Secondly, I still love my Citizen 'slip on' watch that my grandparents got me
    20+ years ago that still runs for under $75.- on sale.

(joke)
    Is it weird that 'I love the things that I love' & 'still love them for years'?

I don't care what she buys or how much she buys
    but what she does still has me SMH.

15.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mary Mary quite contrary @ 6/18/2022, 09:27 PM) 
    🤣🤣🤣🤣 Have yall ever been on her channel, clicked below and found her CAMEO link?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I wanted to see how much she charged 😅well her charge is $45 but the BEST PART was the little clip videos that are up on the page of examples of what a costumer might receive...well,they are hilarious!!! I was so amused 😂😂 yall think her YouTube videos are stupid well these clips are stupid ,funny and CONDENSED for our viewing pleasure.

WARNING: Do NOT watch these Cameo's with a full stomach! You will want to hurl. :sick:

She is so fake and phoney and with her annoying "laugh". It takes about 5 seconds after she begins before she turns EVERYTHING back to HER.

She is the epitome of self absorption.

893 replies since 18/6/2022, 17:51   80466 views