Marnie Pushing The N-Sale, But Her Recs Are A Fail Pt 167

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Roxbury @ 7/8/2022, 01:28 PM) 
    She listed her height, weight and measurements on her new YT video. She claims she is....
    Height: 5’4” Weight: 134 Bra: 34D Waist: 28 Hips: 38
    She looks more like she is around 140 to me

There is no way this waist is only 28. I think she fibbed all her measurements and her weight. She looks at least 150.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot 2022-07-08 083719

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    HEB Cheese Aisle Lookin' at Cheese Orphans

Status
    Anonymous
    sped through her try on and haul video because her voice annoys me - she tried on and "bought" so many sweaters and cardigans which doesnt make sense because it's hot in texas even in the winter.

she tried on a bunch of ugly clothes in store, but did not buy a lot of them. she overly insists shes in a size small but ugh. no youre not a small. she did buy a pair of jeans in size 28 - that was large on her last year, but is tts this year -- this means you are a 28, girlfriend.

she bought a leather jacket - it looks stupid on her, cropped but shiny, and so tight she cannot zip it shut. just an ugly jacket altogether - looks cheap and faddish.

she finally bought a real free people sweater instead of shilling the walmart dupe - it does look weird on her though, the neck was too deep and it was both tight and loose at the same time. she got a small which technically fit her but free people sweaters are designed to be worn slouchy and oversized (per my co worker who works part time at FP) so she still is not wearing her right size. tbh she doesnt have the body for free people, she is too middle heavy to wear their designs. kinda makes her look like a try hard.

she bought a bunch of rails button downs, which im still salty about. it makes me not want to buy rails anymore but i love rails. UGH.

that's all i got .... but she says she has more stuff coming so im sure there will be another video. or three.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Try hard!

3C31C56E-CD09-4606-888E-E1656CB59BD9

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Nordstrom sale is the same old garbage. I wanted 1 item ( the sleeveless coat) and it's already sold out.

5.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Marnie is covering the sale like it is 2015. Just make a try-on reel or two and be done with it. Who is watching her IG stories AND a 30 minute YT video? I was cracking up when she tried on the small Rails top and said it fit OK while the buttons were about to pop off. She needs to get rid of those saggy implants already. It would actually make her look a bit leaner and less matronly.
    The only way I would believe she weights 134 is if she gets on the scale on camera and proves it. I am a fitness instructor and lots of my clients talk to me pretty openly about how much they weigh, so I am pretty familiar with what someone who is 5'4" tall and weighs 134 pounds looks like and it is nothing like her. I'll put my money with the gals who say 150. I also think she is closer to 5'2" tall. It amazes me that she tries on clothing for a living and does nothing to get into better shape! She has all the time in the world to get to a local gym and take a couple of 45 minute classes a week. Anything would help...cardio, yoga, barre, pilates, spin...it doesn't have to be a boot camp style high intensity class. Just move your damn body you slug!

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Who needs all that crap year after year? Well, she doesn't buy the dressing room items, just takes pictures and probably returns most of the crap after posting videos and reels. Marnie and Michael are going to age very quickly if they don't find activities and hobbies to fill their time and to engage them mentally and physically.

7. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (PineTrees @ 8/7/2022, 20:19) 
    Who needs all that crap year after year? Well, she doesn't buy the dressing room items, just takes pictures and probably returns most of the crap after posting videos and reels. Marnie and Michael are going to age very quickly if they don't find activities and hobbies to fill their time and to engage them mentally and physically.

They have already aged.

8.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Stumpy needs more golf course waking and less carting…

9.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did she forget to turn the stretch filter off or did rowdy turn into a tall weiner dog? 😂
    3A324B08-3A1E-4248-A7DD-4C02027A5108
    17A17677-E186-474B-A7AA-38328D498034

10. CC and Donny's PT Babysitter
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Dishraghair @ 8/7/2022, 22:09) 
    Did she forget to turn the stretch filter off or did rowdy turn into a tall weiner dog? 😂
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11299581/...02027A5108.jpeg)
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11299581/...328D498034.jpeg)

Hahahaha.

Busted!!!

11.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She can post pics of what she "bought" all she wants but we know it's all going back. And come "winter" she'll be wearing crap from WalMart she's shilling as those links will generate a penny or two.

12.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :crying: Now we know exactly how exaggerated her pictures are because Rowdy looks like a sausage dog with how stretched he is!

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Rowdy the weiner dog. We need to use that in the next thread title!

14.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh my goodness! Those stretched pics of poor Rowdy! LOL :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    more jackets on IG stories. there's a green one that's supposedly a size small that she can barely close over herself.

and she got tall cowboy boots AND those ugly booties she was showing yesterday, both in nude.

yawn....

887 replies since 8/7/2022, 02:33   76751 views