Mega shoes, mega links, I dudnt know why my content stinks. Back to school lies and shopping for YOU guys… Pt. 78

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to Snark bait for the title!

2.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Great title!

3.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great title! I know it's too late to submit one, but just wanted to share mine for fun.

Mega lips, mega lies, mega dunce with weasel eyes.
    Mega claw, hair of straw, narc can’t see a singe flaw.

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 8/22/2022, 08:03 PM) 
    Great title! I know it's too late to submit one, but just wanted to share mine for fun.

Somehow I missed it was time for another title. You were more prepared than I was!

Keep this one to submit for the next thread! We'll be there before we know it and Lisa is on the same old hamster wheel, what works today, will work in September or spring of 2023! SMH

5.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    When she says “ it was during the time that I didn’t feel good.”…. That is code for I was fat and now I’m skinny!! It’s never been about how she feels! Soooo shallow

6.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 8/23/2022, 02:03 AM) 

Good one too Mulva! Doras right, that’ll work for another title, next or next year!

We are in a recession. Why the hell is she encouraging “splurging”. Most of us in the northeast are worried about heating our homes for the winter,
    Not on moto effing jackets and 500 camisoles.

7.     +1   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Mulva, that is a great title, too!

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 8/23/2022, 02:32 AM) 
    QUOTE (Mulva @ 8/22/2022, 08:03 PM) 

Somehow I missed it was time for another title. You were more prepared than I was!

Keep this one to submit for the next thread! We'll be there before we know it and Lisa is on the same old hamster wheel, what works today, will work in September or spring of 2023! SMH

"hamster wheel"😆
    I didn't know it was time either. Your titles are great, go for it next time.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was going to say: about the cami photo and sun damage, the skin is mottled. It's like it peeled in little areas and then you tan over it when it's raw, and then it peels and you tan over it, etc. etc. Ok so we go from IPL treatments to more sun damage. If I were crazy enough to spend money on removing dark spots, I would then overbake my poor thirsty over-50 skin. Yep. Makes perfect sense. If you're mental.

Plus, the boobage is looking awfully low for having a procedure. For the money she spends, I would be impressed if she were on Botched or something. Not this monstrosity of a bunch of "estheticians" as if you are a cheap version of a Beverly Hills housewife. Oh, on RHONJ, Dolo had a new (downward female parts) done with plastic surgery. Um, Lisa will probably be needing one of them soon, too. <snicker>

10.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her boobs are very saggy for having two procedures. She had a lift just a few years ago. They sure don't look lifted.

She is crazy to tan her skin. It is going to become so badly damaged that no procedure will be able to get rid of that. I don't know why she thinks she looks so much better with a tan. She looks like "Tan Mom".

11.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That whole comment about working out and living in tennis shoes just shoes how one-dimensional Lisa’s thinking and perception of life is. It’s quite possible to workout and not live in tennis shoes.

I don’t know if Brooke has it in her to complete any type of school or training program that’s longer than a few months. She appears flaky and directionless. I wonder where she got that from?

12. Red Lipstick
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Her being tan only emphasizes her sun damage.
    All the many little mottled white spots, are from even more severe sun damage than dark spots.

13. Carol Kay
        +8   Like  

User deleted

She’s linking anything she can to make money.This video sponsored by Lilysilk and all the items listed so she can get her commission.A beige/white outfit that she later puts an oversized blazer over and just loves it.A slip dress that she pairs with a moto jacket.In other words the same old crap.She’s surely the town laughingstock as she tromps all over in her crazy get ups.Jeans,pyjamas and underwear,showing anything to make a buck.

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Companies are begging for exposure at the moment.

15.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PeachBelliniGirl @ 8/23/2022, 08:20 AM) 
    Companies are begging for exposure at the moment.

Yep. I am seeing the same things I saw back in 2008. High end websites with promo codes to use on new (fall-winter) merchandise, additional items being added to the sale category, and promo codes to use on marked down items, that are not moving fast enough. When you notice sites such as Matches Fashion, My Theresa, and Net A Porter doing this, its time to step back and seriously think about each purchase. (I am preaching to myself when I write that. But willing to share my advice!)
    Endless emails from Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Brooks Brothers, Chico's and JJill. Many others too, those just come to mind quickly!

904 replies since 23/8/2022, 00:04   69814 views