Mega shoes, mega links, I dudnt know why my content stinks. Back to school lies and shopping for YOU guys… Pt. 78

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    (I don't care what she spends her money on or how much she spends.)

(When I was watching yesterday's video I was thinking that)
    When I was younger, I' bought 2nd hand CARS that were less money
    than what she sometimes spends in a week. (to a few weeks.

Gee... (joke) at least my 2nd hand cars lasted like another 6 1/2 to 8 years &
    didn't take up any room in my closet.

2.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

3. Jools’ Ghost
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Following

4.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 8/23/2022, 05:51 AM) 
    how one-dimensional Lisa’s thinking and perception of life is. It’s quite possible to workout and not live in tennis shoes.

well, if you have to get up and get the kids off to wherever, so you can spend the day on mindless consumerism that doesn't benefit anyone but yourself, AND have to go workout dressed for the gym, that already cuts into most of the time you spend in the public trying to impress people with your wardrobe. And of course if you really do go to the gym and really sweat, then you have to be all sweaty in the Chik Fil A drive-in which is what she used to do (only because I cannot see her using the gym showers, like most people do who sweat, and heaven forbid, pack disinfectant in your gym bag), and then have to go home to shower. by that time it's prolly nearly time for the spawnlings to come home. no running out to Oliver's for the daily "look at me, I am at the chichi boutique in town because I am a 'somebody'" . . . no promenading the pier doing selfies, no multiple Ulta visits. So yeah, if I were Lisa that would greatly cramp my style for something as vapid as actually being healthy. LOL

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Once again, Lisa lies Ok, contradicts herself. She recently talked about the wealthy people having a pony at the kids birthday party, a BMW in the garage and living by the ocean in a fabulous house. All looking down their nose at her. Then at another point she talked about no one in her town knowing what/who a brand such as Bottega Veneta‍‍ is.
    So why would they have looked down at her? (ponder, not a real question) If they are less brand aware than Lisa, they are "below her", in Lisa's way of thinking.
    Now she is bragging about luxury shopping while throwing daggers at women who go to the gym. I have to wonder who she thinks she is going to impress with the high end goods, if no one in her town will know the brand? (sarcasm, I know there are women in her town who can afford two of everything Lisa has, but are smart enough to not piss money away :) ) And which woman or women is she throwing the daggers at? Lets not forget, Jawn does go to the gym! ;) Did he mention a very in shape women? Or merely dare to suggest Lisa get toned vs just be skinny? Or both.

6.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (rockster @ 8/23/2022, 05:28 AM) 
    had a lift just a few years ago. They sure don't look lifted.

i am thinking the chest skin damage does not help the boob thing much. Probably breaks down the support structure more.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Wendy BinNJ @ 8/23/2022, 06:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (rockster @ 8/23/2022, 05:28 AM) 
    had a lift just a few years ago. They sure don't look lifted.

i am thinking the chest skin damage does not help the boob thing much. Probably breaks down the support structure more.

Did not help that she wore a supportive bra for a hot minute. Anyone I know who had a lift was told to wear a supportive bra for a long while afterwards. Lisa went from the recovery room to a tiny bralette in less than a month!

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 8/24/2022, 12:26 AM) 
    QUOTE (Wendy BinNJ @ 8/23/2022, 06:22 PM) 

Lisa went from the recovery room to a tiny bralette in less than a month!

I think she tries to be provocative and she has an enabler who's perverted as well. Either that or the links for underwear were paying good that week.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 8/24/2022, 12:13 AM) 
    throwing daggers at women who go to the gym.

The time she talked about was a long time ago. I think it was when she was walking around the cul-de-sac with the dog herself, and talked about when she loses weight her face doesn't look good when she is thin, or some other similar prevarication/embellishment. This was a few years before now, probably 2018 or so. Then I didn't watch her for a while and when I came back a year or more later, she had gone off the diet "kick". IT was also that time that people were telling her to drink water and she tried to get off the diet sundrop soda. That lasted all of a couple weeks IIRC.

Oh, at the same time she had lost some weight and made a comment on one of her videos how the master of yawn was making wisecracks at her, like 'look, no dents' meaning I guess she lost the cellulite dents. Now, my ex used to come out with some doozies and I know it can work on your ego. So, I dumped him and he is now living off some woman half his age and has no pension, and no social security. And I am so happy for him because he's not living off me. whew!

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 8/24/2022, 12:13 AM) 
    Once again, Lisa lies Ok, contradicts herself. She recently talked about the wealthy people having a pony at the kids birthday party, a BMW in the garage and living by the ocean in a fabulous house. All looking down their nose at her. Then at another point she talked about no one in her town knowing what/who a brand such as Bottega Veneta‍‍ is.
    So why would they have looked down at her? (ponder, not a real question) If they are less brand aware than Lisa, they are "below her", in Lisa's way of thinking.
    Now she is bragging about luxury shopping while throwing daggers at women who go to the gym. I have to wonder who she thinks she is going to impress with the high end goods, if no one in her town will know the brand? (sarcasm, I know there are women in her town who can afford two of everything Lisa has, but are smart enough to not piss money away :) ) And which woman or women is she throwing the daggers at? Lets not forget, Jawn does go to the gym! ;) Did he mention a very in shape women? Or merely dare to suggest Lisa get toned vs just be skinny? Or both.

I am sorry I missed that talk. Well, she got a Tesla. Her kids are ambitious going away to school . . . she has a husband who cooks steak and shrimp, and a house that is befitting of the products she now pimps from it, even if there are unfinished floors. I mean people are just never satisfied. Also think of what her circumstances were. She was not handed much from her folks, I don't think. So that means I don't think they were all that in town even as owning dealerships. Then she fell off the rung of the social ladder when she lost the house on the dunes. Then she had to go clean to make money with a toddler in tow. Now let me just say she got more out of this life than she ever worked for. I am thinking she is like one of those grifter housewives who now you hear about on the RH series gossips who are getting served and pleading guilty to massive fraud schemes. Not accusing just not figuring out how the spending habit is being financed. Maybe she's a magnum. LOL

11.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 8/23/2022, 05:13 PM) 

I can't fathom why someone would be jealous of the people throwing the party
    / and that they had a pony at the party & that they have material possessions.

People who throw Birthday parties don't care about what car or house that you have.

She could had fun & helped the Birthday boy's mom set up party games for the kids /
    instead of sulking and not going to any more parties.

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HazelEyes @ 8/24/2022, 01:29 AM) 

People who throw Birthday parties don't care about what car or house that you have.

She could had fun & helped the Birthday boy's mom set up party games for the kids /

totally agree. especially if you are a young mom. she could have used it as networking too, just like she uses 'conferences' and the people at the pool to put the word out about herself. Also if she knew they had bank to spend, she could have been a party planner. Except it involves an effort to do something nice for someone else's kids (I mean really nice besides giving used makeup to the women's shelter).

Oh, p.s. I guess this makes me a troll. LOL

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Wendy BinNJ @ 8/23/2022, 07:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (HazelEyes @ 8/24/2022, 01:29 AM) 

totally agree. especially if you are a young mom. she could have used it as networking too, just like she uses 'conferences' and the people at the pool to put the word out about herself. Also if she knew they had bank to spend, she could have been a party planner. Except it involves an effort to do something nice for someone else's kids (I mean really nice besides giving used makeup to the women's shelter).

Oh, p.s. I guess this makes me a troll. LOL

Yes.
    She could have brought a diaper tote or 'regular' tote as a purse to the Birthday party &
    people could have asked her where she got it.
    She could have told them that she made it & took orders to make them.

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm gonna call this now...out of all the clothes she's already purchased, lisa will grab the worst looking outfits for her conference,(or whatever it is), because that's what she always does.

Let's face it, she doesn't need to but anything new at all from top to bottom because she's already shown us tons of crap she could wear. But she's a "buying/linking/tossing" machine who has to have more. :smoking-smiley-face: :5153: :animated-smileys-drinking-023:

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lisa has a million choices of outfits already in her closet. She has been shopping non stop since the last conference. The fact that she is still buying new stuff for the conference is ridiculous. Sometimes I feel sorry for Jawn because she is going through their retirement money, but then I feel he is equally to blame since he never stands up to her.

904 replies since 23/8/2022, 00:04   69814 views