Status
    Anonymous
    Fresh thread.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I want to know why she changes clothes a million times a day when there’s no reason. Also todays outfit a large leather jacket, a sweater, and a mini skirt?

3.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Congrats mods for killing the conversation. Your customers (advertisers) must be over the moon.

4.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Agreed. Very hypocritical of mods & that other member

5.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Careful what you say! They might put us in forum jail again!

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Teddy2 @ 12/11/2022, 01:21) 
    Careful what you say! They might put us in forum jail again!

🤣🤣🤣

7.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Ugh I can’t with the petite this and petite that. If you’re half the length of a tall person it’s not a miracle that your size is small or extra small. I also wear those sizes all the time and I’m normal height. I think that being short and being petite are 2 totally different things.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    “That’s the beauty of having a tiny mommy. Your tiny mommy fits in size 12 kids”.🤮🙄 Yeah she’s not petite. She has big arms & tits, and her bone structure is not the super duper thin type. Petite’s definition is attractively small & dainty. She does not know its definition lmao 🤣

9.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The event with her sister seemed a bit more formal than her outfit. A short leather skirt is quite bold for any daytime occasion (too ”sexy” for office as well in my opinion) let alone a science/business/charity event.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is her trying to stand out. A try-hard & wannabe. And I think she only mentioned this lunch because she linked the YouTube video to this event on her IG & it has a short clip of her giving her sis accolades. Like Meghan Markle she always flips her hair when there’s nothing to flip. Standing in a row of people or amongst a crowd, MM will flick her hair & tuck behind her ear. One can’t help but notice movement from far away. This is how MM & Mel draw & get attention is my thinking 🤔

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Unpopular opinion probably but I’m now wondering if her bags are replicas or fakes. I see a lot of such websites including Aliexpress & DHGate. Also since she cheapens things & whatever she promotes, the companies go out of business. So I really start to wonder as there’s just no way she has so much fun money to spend.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (putain de merde! @ 16/11/2022, 21:23) 
    Unpopular opinion probably but I’m now wondering if her bags are replicas or fakes. I see a lot of such websites including Aliexpress & DHGate. Also since she cheapens things & whatever she promotes, the companies go out of business. So I really start to wonder as there’s just no way she has so much fun money to spend.

I wouldn’t be shocked if some bags are fake from her. Honestly some DHGate bags look pretty good.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Right! Some DHGate bags look pretty good lol 😂 I may get a couple myself lol! And I won’t be surprised if these fashion houses have factories in China. I know a few Italian brands that have the same manufacturers as Prada & Fendi

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I mean an entire wall of handbags, even if you have that kind of money, why would you do that? Not to mention the amount of dust they collect so she’ll have to frequently wipe the shelves. And when she said when she’s over a bag she’ll sell it. How & where does she sell those other than those consignment stores/boutiques? Other than her Style Society/Cocktails & Luxury, and Retyche. Even then it’s not always a buyout up front but consign & it’s a wait & see game. Not to mention it’s almost always a loss in value as not all bags have the same or great resale value

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yeah a lot of the bags she has won’t re-sell well. Maybe her Birkins. She’s always like “I don’t like the trendy bags” well the trendy bags are what sells most times

1058 replies since 21/10/2022, 17:49   165805 views